Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsurfer.eu earn btc with your browser  (Read 5540 times)
DAoneG (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:42:42 PM

Hi,

I´m working on my little bitcoin project which pays you for using our surfbar (no download needed, it´s just a url).
Right now it´s only available in german, but an english version is on it´s way...  Wink

Interested? Visit www.coinsurfer.eu

Questions? Feel free to ask...

Yours,

DAoneG

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:57:32 PM

Hi,

I´m working on my little bitcoin project which pays you for using our surfbar (no download needed, it´s just a url).
Right now it´s only available in german, but an english version is on it´s way...  Wink

Yours,

DAoneG
The surf engine will be downloaded as an extension or script into the browser right ? That's equally vulnerable!I mean,you won't have bad intentions but you know such scripts can be easily used to steal bitcoins.
Or is it just the website to be accessed via the browser not needing the surf bar to be installed on the browser ? I'm confused.After checking the website here's what I found
-Very poor UI.
-What's the catch ? How are you planning to make money ? I can see a couple of adds already floating around the page.
-Another adsense based faucet with an independent script?

Just clicked one of your adds : http://    multiply-btc.com/ ,man stop promoting ponzi's on the website! Those adds are misleading.Promoting scams==Equally responsible for them.
DAoneG (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:16:37 PM

Hi,

Yours,

DAoneG
The surf engine will be downloaded as an extension or script into the browser right ? That's equally vulnerable!I mean,you won't have bad intentions but you know such scripts can be easily used to steal bitcoins.
Or is it just the website to be accessed via the browser not needing the surf bar to be installed on the browser ? I'm confused.After checking the website here's what I found
-Very poor UI.
-What's the catch ? How are you planning to make money ? I can see a couple of adds already floating around the page.
-Another adsense based faucet with an independent script?

Just clicked one of your adds : http://    multiply-btc.com/ ,man stop promoting ponzi's on the website! Those adds are misleading.Promoting scams==Equally responsible for them.

Hi,

thanks for your reply... and sorry for my bad english... Wink
there is no need to download anything, no browser extension or something like that... it´s just a link, which refreshes after a certain timeframe (min 15sec, that depends on the advertiser)
Sorry for the poor UI...
It´s not a faucet, it´s a surfbar and you (and me Wink ) are getting paid to visit websites. No adsense is used. Wink
Ads are provided via mellow ads, I will adjust my setting regarding investment sites I guess.

Yours

DAoneG

MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:03:13 AM

I know that generally this type of Browser-Based miners are VERY LESS PAYING, what are the rates?
DAoneG (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:42:49 AM

I know that generally this type of Browser-Based miners are VERY LESS PAYING, what are the rates?

Hi,

it´s not a browser based miner... You are getting paid for visiting websites. Last payrate was ~1600 satoshi per hour...
Running the surfbar on a raspberry pi (for example) will give you a nice little satoshi income...  Grin

kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:00:46 PM

where register page?
i can't found register tab/button?
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:04:29 PM

sorry but where can I translate the web site to English?
DAoneG (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:28:23 PM

where register page?

http://www.coinsurfer.eu/registration   Wink

DAoneG (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:32:39 PM

we are working on an english version...
till it´s online you may use something like googletranslate or something...

MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:00:27 AM

we are working on an english version...
till it´s online you may use something like googletranslate or something...

Will you ever need a French translation for the website? Wink I mean when you have the English one ready...
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:39:55 AM

Registered and using it.

It is cpu intensive? Which browser do you recommend we use for it to not use more of the cpu power to go to these sites?
DAoneG (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:39:54 PM

Registered and using it.

It is cpu intensive? Which browser do you recommend we use for it to not use more of the cpu power to go to these sites?

I would recommend you to use the firefox browser.

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:36:35 AM

Make the improvement with your site, especially with the interface, and also looks like it's not mobile friendly, I see mess interface there, anyway good luck with your project, watching on this and the improvement.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:57:34 PM

where register page?
Actually registration buttom is missing from your homepage, actually from all pages. And also user interface is not good i been able to read what is written in site with google chrome inbrowser transalation option. Change template also when you will be releasing english version of site.

Frodomaga

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:01:09 PM

How much is paid in satoshi if it is run for 5 minutes to 10 minutes?> what is the value of these points into satoshi?
 Huh
perfectmoneywallet

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:32:18 PM

I'm going to pay members?

Frodomaga

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:57:40 PM

Are you asking if they are going to pay members?
I think they will but they just started this websurfer bar so give them time to get payments out.
DAoneG (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:41:09 PM

Hi,

thx for your replies...

Are you asking if they are going to pay members?
I think they will but they just started this websurfer bar so give them time to get payments out.

Surfpoints are converted into satoshi once per day between 6pm and 8pm (UTC+1).
So if you were using the Surfbar on the 07th you´ll get your satoshi on the 08th between 6pm and 8 pm.

How much is paid in satoshi if it is run for 5 minutes to 10 minutes?> what is the value of these points into satoshi?
 Huh
The value of one surfpoint is changing with the price of BTC. Last 3 payrates 3.66 satoshi/surfpoint, 3.46 satoshi/surfpoint, 3.39 satoshi/surfpoint.
The average surfbar income is ~400 surfpoints/hour.

where register page?
Actually registration buttom is missing from your homepage, actually from all pages. And also user interface is not good i been able to read what is written in site with google chrome inbrowser transalation option. Change template also when you will be releasing english version of site.

Just click on "Anmeldung" (sign up, reigster) --> fill the form with your data and press the "Daten senden"button (send data).

Make the improvement with your site, especially with the interface, and also looks like it's not mobile friendly, I see mess interface there, anyway good luck with your project, watching on this and the improvement.

Thx. We are working on it. Wink

Yours,

DAoneG

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:03:15 PM

According your business or the site i saw that the languange is not multi languange  i saw frence text there..
Why dont you try to change also the languange into english instead of your language..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:06:13 PM

According your business or the site i saw that the languange is not multi languange  i saw frence text there..
Why dont you try to change also the languange into english instead of your language..
Just use a translator service as another poster already answered this same question. The language will not affect the use of the website as I have used it and have accummlated enough to cash out in satoshi.

Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: