Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:42:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2014 Macbook pro 13.3  (Read 1126 times)
./Quetra (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:12:01 PM

This might be a potential scam with the "$300 without escrow"

Lately alot of accounts have been getting hacked on Bitcointalk and people were getting ripped off.

So for anyone interested "ALWAYS USE ESCROW"!!!

OP should post a photo with username.

PSA: If I ever try to sell some shit without escrow, or build up my reputation by selling some shit to myself, or anything, I've almost certainly been hacked. For reference I've posted my PGP signature on the Wall Observer. It's the longest thread in the history of Bitcointalk, so it may take some digging...

What were we talking about again?
This guy is trying to sell a Mac laptop; and if you don't use escrow he'll lower the price 140%... from 750$ to 300$... Don't care too much about the post history considering he is a newbie, a deal like that is obviously too good to be true and offering a special discount so large for not using the security of escrow is very evident of a scam in the works.

If you say so, but if someone is smart enough to take that deal you're going to look like an ignorant pig in hindsight

Look how passionate you are; even in your own way you don't want to miss out
Whatever; anyone who's reading this I reccomend you steer clear and always use escrow, this deal is obviously too good to be true and will most likely make you end up losing 300$. Not worth it.

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

You're going to say that to me while rocking a thing on your avatar like that?

I wouldn't sell to you period, even with Escrow because on the basis of seeing that red text you can't be trusted to me
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:13:33 PM

Sorry guise. I was looking for the social games thread. I guess I was confused. Sorry again.

No you're just trying to paint me as untrustworthy while at the same time elevating your own trust.

Look at the forums you're on, look where you are.

People are really not that stupid here, honestly.

You're a hero member so you should especially know that, unless you bought the account or something lol
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:13:50 PM

Well I went ahead and read the gist of it.

Sure I'll do $300 in BTC with escrow. Which one would you like to use? Obviously you're concerned about the price of an escrow so don't worry, I'll pay the 1% fee.

May I also ask, where did you steal get this from?

Or if we're talking no escrow I'll offer.... A fart in the mouth and my left baby toenail.

Disclaimer: Farts are very hard to ship. You may end up with just a lingering smell.

Thanks in advance!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:14:47 PM

Sure I'll do $300 in BTC with escrow. Which one would you like to use? Obviously you're concerned about the price of an escrow so don't worry, I'll pay the 1% fee.

Or if we're talking no escrow I'll offer.... A fart in the mouth and my left baby toenail.

Disclaimer: Farts are very hard to ship. You may end up with just a lingering smell.

Thanks in advance!

I'm more concerned about waiting for my money, not so much about the fee.

It's really not that hard to understand; but you can have it at the originally quoted price with Escrow absolutely
Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:15:46 PM

Sorry guise. I was looking for the social games thread. I guess I was confused. Sorry again.

No you're just trying to paint me as untrustworthy while at the same time elevating your own trust.

You're a hero member so you should especially know that, unless you bought the account or something lol
No one is attacking you personally calm down; this trade is just risky and with a too good to be true discount so were other users about this sale, not you as a seller.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:15:58 PM

Thanks in advance!

It's really not that hard to understand; but you can have it at the originally quoted price with Escrow absolutely

I'll pay for the fastest shipping money can buy. Don't worry about it. Get it to me overnight man. Where are you shipping from?
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:17:07 PM

Thanks in advance!

I'll pay for the fastest shipping money can buy. Don't worry about it. Get it to me overnight man. Where are you shipping from?

From the East Coast, US.

We can always do it through PayPal too if you want; eBay or Amazon lol

Edit: 500$ for the Escrow version is still a good fucking deal, by the way.........

It's STILL hooked up, just not at the non-escrow level. Cheesy

Either way you'll get the same product lol

Edit 2: Although for you I'll need to lower the listing price on those sites. Sad

But ok, isn't it all about compromise
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:19:54 PM

No one is attacking you personally calm down; this trade is just risky and with a too good to be true discount so were other users about this sale, not you as a seller.

I don't feel personally attacked; but I'm not going to take a defensive posture because I understand how people are.

I am just talking, yes I am aggressive but do you really want to transact with some loser who is not?

I'm not a weak person by any means; I'm a businessman and if you're familiar with the type you can certainly understand and respect my approach
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:23:29 PM

Thanks in advance!

Ok, we're both done humoring each-other now right?

You are clearly not interested; so any other takers?
Xpod78

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:26:30 PM

I don't feel personally attacked; but I'm not going to take a defensive posture because I understand how people are.

I am just talking, yes I am aggressive but do you really want to transact with some loser who is not?

I'm not a weak person by any means; I'm a businessman and if you're familiar with the type you can certainly understand and respect my approach
Okay here goes:

Being aggressive is fine; calling people losers and ignorant pigs is called being an asshole. I don't even like Macintosh products and I was certainly not interested in purchasing anything form someone as low ranked as you. A business man? You're a joke at best. All your doing is trying to sell a laptop and really not even that; because if you were a businessman you would have the sense to know that 250 more dollars is worth an extra 2-5 days of wait with an escrow. Have a nice night bud. Goodluck trying to find someone to buy your "laptop" because anyone with common sense will see that you are a fraud.
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:29:59 PM

Okay here goes:

Being aggressive is fine; calling people losers and ignorant pigs is called being an asshole. I don't even like Macintosh products and I was certainly not interested in purchasing anything form someone as low ranked as you. A business man? You're a joke at best. All your doing is trying to sell a laptop and really not even that; because if you were a businessman you would have the sense to know that 250 more dollars is worth an extra 2-5 days of wait with an escrow. Have a nice night bud. Goodluck trying to find someone to buy your "laptop" because anyone with common sense will see that you are a fraud.

There we go, you just needed a little help to show your true nature.

If you were a businessman you'd know for some people 100 / 10 x 65 = 650$

Time is money; seriously

100$ is clearly not worth the same amount to you as it is to me lol

So ironically because you just said that; now I for sure know you're a loser

This is why I'm open in how I speak; I don't depend on this in any way for money it's just 4 fun

Wow, you would wait 2-3 days for an extra 200$?

I'll do 150$ worth of blow in like 5 hours
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:37:51 PM

Honestly It's only here because I forgot I even had it in stock. Sad

I clearly don't care about it a whole lot
Xpod78

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:51:01 AM

Obviously you do if your defending it so much
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:21:07 AM

What's your BTC address; I'll toss you some money for a therapist
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:27:36 AM

Actually I'll toss you 0.05 to help with that gambling problem that you probably still haven't gotten over.

No wonder your money can't work for you; you're too busy throwing it all over the place and saving tips to throw into a black hole

Obviously I can't be too generous seeing as you're a fiend

Edit: I'm being humorous, don't be so serious and antsy
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:10:06 AM

Even if this is legal and not a scam. Most people probably wouldn't want to deal with you because of how unprofessional your posts are.

It doesn't matter what you are selling or what your price is. You need to sound professional. Making an ad with profanity and insults will never sell.

./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:22:15 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 10:33:19 AM by ./Quetra

Even if this is legal and not a scam. Most people probably wouldn't want to deal with you because of how unprofessional your posts are.

It doesn't matter what you are selling or what your price is. You need to sound professional. Making an ad with profanity and insults will never sell.

Legit, it's for sure legal.

It's a used product, It's obviously not carded or whatever.

Anyway my posts are not professional because I'm not on teleprompter; and anyway at least people know where I stand on a personal level so already I'm stepping forward with a huge degree of openness.

If I'm spoken to like a whore, I'm probably going to treat the speaker like one and put cigarettes out on their face; tone is everything

I can respect if people find me abrasive and don't want to transact with me, that's totally fine

Edit: And anyway, I never said I don't accept Escrow; just that I'll offer a huge price reduction to people who don't make me fuck with it.

That rubs people the wrong way; I have people in the thread saying "Why don't you accept Escrow!" when every post I make is me saying "I actually do."

Come on, most people have an attention span longer than 15 seconds

I think what rubs people the wrong way is that I'm totally disregarding peoples rank on the forum and not going through proper channels but that's life, people will backdoor you all the time and that's what my Escrow slashed offer is.

Because once people find I'm actually good for what I say, which will eventually happen; I won't need to bother with Escrowers

I have people taking it personally and saying "I revoke my offer of Escrow OP doesn't want it!" which is akin to a rally cry when a people feel threatened in their security.

It's the strangest thing, I didn't come here to study human psychology but understanding it I should have understood that would happen anyway.

I mean come on, let's try to keep things in perspective here.

Who knows, maybe I'll become an Escrower myself in time; but probably not because that's a lot of fucking work for 1%
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:36:13 AM

I mean christ, you mean I need to move 2,000$ worth of shit for a 20-bag of marijuana for example?

Fuck what a raw deal, that's terrible honestly but I guess some people are doing well

People only care about results, honestly.

People will be good as long as they are given the proper respect of receiving what they agreed to receive.

It's not so complicated, regardless of how much I speak
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:54:57 PM

Alright I'll do $300 with no escrow. Let me know when I should PM you my address and once I get the laptop, see if it's stolen and test it / scan it I'll send you the bitcoins.

PM me ASAP! This is a limited time deal!
./Quetra (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:14:16 AM

Alright I'll do $300 with no escrow. Let me know when I should PM you my address and once I get the laptop, see if it's stolen and test it / scan it I'll send you the bitcoins.

PM me ASAP! This is a limited time deal!

Do you get the food first at a drive-thru or do you hand over your money and then get the food
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: