Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think guys the hack bitcoin from bitfinex still not sold?  (Read 4742 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:00:36 AM

Well, i'm sure the hacker will not sell all the hack bitcoins directly. Because it will be suspicious if the hacker sell all the hack bitcoins directly. The hacker will sell it slowly, step by step.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:55:14 PM

What do you think guys about the funds from bitfinex do you think they already sell those bitcoin in the other market.? thats why the price of bitcoin is down or thats why the price of bitcoin is down its because they already seen the news about hacking bitfinex? an many people saw this news and sell their bitcoin thats why the price of bitcoin is down?
As the price dropped in the month of what month is that again when the bitfinex hacked then the bitcoin price really down that time and i think they already sell the bitcoin they got from the exchange website. And if the hackers didn't sell the bitcoin maybe they are now tracing him or maybe it just the owner Tongue
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:04:06 PM

The people who are stealing bitcoins are only holding them becuase the price is not what they want they want to make the most money from their stolen bitcoins you know
and when they are selling them right now they are not making allot.
Current price doesn't matter for hackers on whether or not they want to sell their coins.

It's their first and only priority to keep the coins "hidden" and "cleaned" offline/untouched for as long as possible.

At some point in the future they will start spending/selling their coins in a manner that they don't raise any suspicions.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:00:43 PM

I doubt about this,  think that some part is sold for some nice price and that another part is still on holding these days, but I really do not know what they did with it..
I think that they not sold it all.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:50:42 PM

I doubt about this,  think that some part is sold for some nice price and that another part is still on holding these days, but I really do not know what they did with it..
I think that they not sold it all.

Its indeed hard to say what they have done but most likely they have indeed sold it for a part and also hold a part.
I think that would also be the smartest way but we cannot know this.. indeed.
jaweria khan

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:47:56 PM

i think they may not be sill able to sell them as they will be worry about not to catch while selling them.
AsaroUk

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:20:03 AM

They must have sold it for a part but I think that its also logical that they have hold some of it to make more profit in the future.
I do not think they are stupid and think that the bitcoin will not have a great future.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:38:02 AM

They must have sold it for a part but I think that its also logical that they have hold some of it to make more profit in the future.
I do not think they are stupid and think that the bitcoin will not have a great future.
but I guess it's a bitcoin very much. bitcoin hold as much as it will calm you down, so I feel they will continue to sell, or exchange into money, but in a slow and piecemeal. due to the very large transaction, they may be striking. Well, maybe this time they are trying to remove any trace of them.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:31:09 PM

I hope they already sold because I really hate the fact that they have nailed us, I think that they already have sold it to be sure that they cannot be traced or something.
These people really fucked it up and I hope they will end up poor honestly.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

If all of those coins have not been sold already, it does not really matter, the inertia of the uptrend is too strong. Only an idiot would try to crash the market again. We have seen how Bitcoin can now recover from massive sellouts and will end up higher than it started . It's simply better to buy and hold your wealth on Bitcoin as the price goes up as the financial system collapses.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:30:44 PM

I believe they will not use the bitcoins for the mean time. They are just waiting for the right time until the prices will go up the way they wanted to. Probably they can do anything using their bitcoins.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:19:08 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 04:35:20 AM by fatima zuhra

to me it may not be sold. as the hacker will still holding the bitcoins so as to turn the issue a little cold and after that they will be thinking how to sell these bitcoin, they will need some good strategy for selling these bitcoins.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

What do you think guys about the funds from bitfinex do you think they already sell those bitcoin in the other market.? thats why the price of bitcoin is down or thats why the price of bitcoin is down its because they already seen the news about hacking bitfinex? an many people saw this news and sell their bitcoin thats why the price of bitcoin is down?
If they would sell all the amount of bitcoins that they stole the price would go higher today, But after that hacking the price seems frozen on the same level for a month already. So I think today they are just keeping that coins to cash it out when the price will be high or they are making some little and necessary operations with those coins to nobody noticed some big money transfers.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:07:53 PM

The amount of bitcoins that were hacked was very large and I don't think it's easy to sell or trade them, neither mix them on the bitcoin mixers, maybe a small part was sold but the entire amount to be sold needs time and lots of bitcoin mixers.
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:19:42 PM

maybe only issue not real accident
because until now in another exchange in bitfinex volume transaction is flat not big incraese
not big volume send in another addres until now
maybe only issue, or its hacker still hold bitcoin
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:51:34 PM

The people who are stealing bitcoins are only holding them becuase the price is not what they want they want to make the most money from their stolen bitcoins you know

What?! they paid nothing for them, selling them at current price would be awesome.
The real question is whether Bitfinex is the actual thief.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:17:43 AM

You are right about that they just want to hold the bitcoin so they can make some good profit it due to the fact that it has a great future and they know there is more profit..
I hope this people will most likely even lose there bitcoin..
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:47:38 AM

Yeah, that's it. Thieves have stolen millions of dollars worth of bitcoin, and they are waiting for the price to rise to sell them. Fucking people in this thread have the iq of an ape.
DavidoAlto

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:51:44 AM

I think they still have hold a amount to make some good profit but of course we cannot know this, I think that they are getting really rich if the price rises.
Bad but its the truth..
Jerrietg

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:00:06 AM

i think they will mix the coin and sell the coin  fewly. slowly .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: