Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LAST CHANCE TO BUY UNDER $300 FOREVER  (Read 11557 times)
Hapucerty

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:10:11 AM

yes 600 usd will be minimum price . maybe forever

The near future bottom could be between $500 to $600. In a few years, the bottom will be much higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:11:12 AM

I always remember this story when I see a thread like this, it gives me hope for bitcoin.

The meteoric rise in bitcoin has meant that within the space of four years, one Norwegian man’s $27 investment turned into a forgotten $886,000 windfall.

First posted Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bought in 2009, currency's rise in value saw small investment turn into enough to buy an apartment in a wealthy area of Oslo

Every time I hear about the guy who bought an apartment for $27, I think of all the people who bough $1 lotto tickets and became multimillionaires.
Inspirational stuff.
We have missed that chance and I do not believe that we are ever going to see the value at $300 ever again, the price has to drop really low for that.
It would be still nice if the price would be that low for one time again so that I can buy.
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:24:04 AM

The near future bottom could be between $500 to $600. In a few years, the bottom will be much higher.

I think so. In a few months, it will be the last chance to buy below $600. The price will go over 600 permanently.
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:37:20 PM

I think so. In a few months, it will be the last chance to buy below $600. The price will go over 600 permanently.

That is right. I think the bitcoin price will increase steadily in the next few months. Next month, it could be $700.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:38:46 PM

That is right. I think the bitcoin price will increase steadily in the next few months. Next month, it could be $700.
yeah, if you want to buy you should do that as fast as possible because the price of the bitcoin is going to increase soon, i think there wont be a possibility to buy under 700 again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:42:55 PM

we already missed the chance. and i dont think that the time will come again when we will be able to trad bitcoin in 300$. and that is the reason that i believer that we will not get the chance in future to trade bitcoin in 600$. because the price will increase in next some months and it will never come back again.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:56:14 PM

Steady increase is really nice, we might see $800+ within 3 months.
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:05:44 PM

The bitcoin price dropped below $500 today as there was a hack on Bitfinex. I think the price will be below $800 in 3 months.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

The bitcoin price dropped below $500 today as there was a hack on Bitfinex. I think the price will be below $800 in 3 months.
yes i also hope so and i think the price of bitcoin is giving another last chance to trade it below 500$ for the last time. other wise no one will find the opportunity to find the price with such a lower value  any more. i think the current price of bitcoin is really so attractive and that is the good chance to trade it in the present position because the price are to flew away in some days and this time is not going to stop even at 1000 USD.
Kellor

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:21:38 PM

I think that hack will delay the bitcoin price to rise to $1000 by several months. So $1000 could be in the middle of next year.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:27:08 AM

Well man I think it is possible that we will see again a price below 300$ since bitcoin's price is unpredictable. Well IMO I think it will be possible if the selling pressure would be to hard after the rises that happens now. Only time can tell what will be the price of bitcoin.

The price could drop below $600 in the next few weeks. But it will not drop below $300 any  time in the future.

I think the price will not drop below $600. The price will trade between $620 to $690 for the next few months.
thats true, people will be buying their bitcoins like crazy during the halving so i doubt that it is possible to go to lower prices than 600 dollars, i think that the price will never reach 300 dollars any more so there will be no chance to buy on such price

We have missed the chance to buy below $300 forever. I bought some below $300 last year, but not enough.

In a few months, we will miss the chance to buy below $600 forever. The price will rise a lot after halving.
yes that is such a good idea, and we will not be able to buy bitcoin in the present price again. therefore we have a good chance to trade bitcoin below 600$ for the last time and we will not find such an opportunity again in future, because in the next rally the price of bitcoin is going to touch all time high and will never come back to such a low price again.
Kellor

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:58:38 AM

Well man I think it is possible that we will see again a price below 300$ since bitcoin's price is unpredictable. Well IMO I think it will be possible if the selling pressure would be to hard after the rises that happens now. Only time can tell what will be the price of bitcoin.

The price could drop below $600 in the next few weeks. But it will not drop below $300 any  time in the future.

I think the price will not drop below $600. The price will trade between $620 to $690 for the next few months.
thats true, people will be buying their bitcoins like crazy during the halving so i doubt that it is possible to go to lower prices than 600 dollars, i think that the price will never reach 300 dollars any more so there will be no chance to buy on such price

We have missed the chance to buy below $300 forever. I bought some below $300 last year, but not enough.

In a few months, we will miss the chance to buy below $600 forever. The price will rise a lot after halving.
yes that is such a good idea, and we will not be able to buy bitcoin in the present price again. therefore we have a good chance to trade bitcoin below 600$ for the last time and we will not find such an opportunity again in future, because in the next rally the price of bitcoin is going to touch all time high and will never come back to such a low price again.

A few days ago, I missed the chance to buy at $460. So I think it is better to buy some at $550 now.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:16:04 AM

A few days ago, I missed the chance to buy at $460. So I think it is better to buy some at $550 now.

You're not the only one, I also missed the chance to buy at the bottom as it went back up too quickly. The lowest I managed to buy at was $508 as the price went up after every buy order I was placing. Cheesy That's why it's important to set low buy orders just in case the price dumps down and goes back up in case of a mini flash crash.
Kellor

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:02:49 PM

You're not the only one, I also missed the chance to buy at the bottom as it went back up too quickly. The lowest I managed to buy at was $508 as the price went up after every buy order I was placing. Cheesy That's why it's important to set low buy orders just in case the price dumps down and goes back up in case of a mini flash crash.

You are very lucky guy. It seems it is a good idea to have a low buy order in the exchange just in case.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

What services are you using to set buy prices?
I've looked at some exchanges but I've been hesitant to set any automated buy price because I'm new to trading.
I've done some things manually but nothing automated at this point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: