Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH mining profitability - DwarfPool vs Ethermine vs Nicehash  (Read 2937 times)
johnsmithx (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:17:38 AM

I don't want to start a flame war or anything, but which one of those three is in your opinion the best in the terms of profitability for ETH mining and why?

A side question: does anyone know about any ETH proxy that works with Nicehash?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: