Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money with Instagram Mention Service | Start Your Own |  (Read 331 times)
coldice (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:53:07 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 05:49:16 AM by coldice

I have been doing this for a while but now I don't have much time to do this because of my other works.
So, I am 1 on 1 guide to start your own Instagram Mentioning Service.

What does it includes ?
How to scrap niche based usernames
How to mention 1k in 10-15 mins
I will be needing 30mins to 1 hours to guide you on this whole process.

You can easily earn $5-$10 per 1000 mentions and more and more users and demanding for this.

Price:$50
Payment method: Bitcoin
Vouch copy: Available for 1  hero member

Back to talk
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:52:37 AM

I know of various ways of making money through instagram so what you are selling is what might work but not giving any vouch copy will not make people to hear from any other person whether the method work apart from you.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:57:52 AM

When will these 'I'll sell you my secret, it really works' scams end?  Ever?  And you're not even willing to provide a 1 on 1 session with a trusted member even as an example...for shame, maybe you could try getting on the radio, it seems selling 'the secret to flipping houses' is popular nowadays.  Roll Eyes
ricku

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:47:32 AM

When will these 'I'll sell you my secret, it really works' scams end?  Ever?  And you're not even willing to provide a 1 on 1 session with a trusted member even as an example...for shame, maybe you could try getting on the radio, it seems selling 'the secret to flipping houses' is popular nowadays.  Roll Eyes
That is the issue but i doubt if the op is a marketer because he would have known that a product or service that costs $50 should have a vouch if not vouches.

coldice (OP)

Activity: 654

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:49:41 AM

I will be providing 1 vouch copy to hero member.

Back to talk
ricku

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:56:14 AM

I will be providing 1 vouch copy to hero member.
That is better but also let the person know that he/she needs to provide the review within the shortest period.
Good luck with your sales.

traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 07:54:12 AM

I can take the vouch copy if you want. I'll review the method after completely trying and reviewing it.
good luck OP.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: