Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Western women: evolution, opinions, future trends, comment?  (Read 304 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:59:57 AM

What are your opinions on western women? How did they socially evolve? What are the future trends affecting them? Any comments or remarks that you would like to share on the subject?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Narosya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:24:07 AM

What are your opinions on western women? How did they socially evolve? What are the future trends affecting them? Any comments or remarks that you would like to share on the subject?

Is there a difference today as women develop in the west and east woman ?! Especially not notice the difference. Careerists in skirts everywhere. In all countries, women Cator like to be on a level with men. But in the same way all over the world there are women who love being women and men should be protected and dependent on men. Personally, I like intelligent and independent woman. However, their autonomy should not border on madness. Wink
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:30:05 AM

Yeah they are really crazy aren't they? Like I mean how did they evolve into being so crazy!?!? You can tell it's not nature because nothing that crazy would survive having to actually survive..

Maybe it's money.. They sure are crazy over money am I right?
west-money-women-crazy-money
there it is!! Mystery solved!!

/thread

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:26:43 PM

Is there a difference today as women develop in the west and east woman ?! Especially not notice the difference. Careerists in skirts everywhere. In all countries, women Cator like to be on a level with men. But in the same way all over the world there are women who love being women and men should be protected and dependent on men. Personally, I like intelligent and independent woman. However, their autonomy should not border on madness. Wink

It's a good point that you make about the generalization of the women behaviors worldwide. I have read that overall the happiness level of women is declining each year... Can women really compete with men? On average of course but then you take the 10(0000) best men on any field you want I defy you to be able to find a woman able to compete. I would be pleased to be proved wrong Wink.

Very few woman are able to perceive concept like social conditioning and peer pressure building for example. For example few woman have ever pushed the limit to where it was believed to be impossible in any field... The first mammoth was killed by an all men team.

Yeah they are really crazy aren't they? Like I mean how did they evolve into being so crazy!?!? You can tell it's not nature because nothing that crazy would survive having to actually survive..

Maybe it's money.. They sure are crazy over money am I right?
west-money-women-crazy-money
there it is!! Mystery solved!!

/thread

Money or what money buys?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: