Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Android vs Window phones .......  (Read 41957 times)
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

For me, android is always better
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:07:20 PM

I want to try to use windows mobile. What do you think?

I have a lumia windows phone for over year and a half. NEver had any problems whatsoever, I've dropped it  countless times and nothing happened, battery last a whole day I recharge it over night, good sync with Windows OS but if you're into that the only problem is lack of apps.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
HOT_HEAD

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:14:19 PM

Big fan of android, just clean and simple and works.

I have heard however the apps are more stable and less buggy, and use less ram on apple devices.

in my experience windows is the smoothest and best for low powered phones. it's always run absolutely perfectly for me. no one seems to care though which is a little sad.

exactly, I have a windows phone and I've never had any problem with it, runs as smooth as the first day, unlike some android and apple devices that start acting buggy after a few months, a year max.

Daniel.Jackson

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:41:41 AM

I have and always used apple phones. They have all worked very well for me and I would normally keep them for 3 years before upgrading. Surprisingly none of my phones ever gave me any issues that other people seem to have. I don't install many apps so that may be the reason.

I have zero experience with Windows or Android phones.
eminem90

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:25:10 AM

I have and always used apple phones. They have all worked very well for me and I would normally keep them for 3 years before upgrading. Surprisingly none of my phones ever gave me any issues that other people seem to have. I don't install many apps so that may be the reason.

As far as I know, the windows as well as the android can pump and increase in the same way as the apple system on the iphone. The big difference I see. The truth is probably in the price.
maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

Big fan of android, just clean and simple and works.

I have heard however the apps are more stable and less buggy, and use less ram on apple devices.

in my experience windows is the smoothest and best for low powered phones. it's always run absolutely perfectly for me. no one seems to care though which is a little sad.

exactly, I have a windows phone and I've never had any problem with it, runs as smooth as the first day, unlike some android and apple devices that start acting buggy after a few months, a year max.
I also think hto windows already managed to prove itself well and smartphones based on them quite a good technique.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

As far as I know windows and android, windows phone is a lot easier to use and intuitive, everything is clear.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

As far as I know windows and android, windows phone is a lot easier to use and intuitive, everything is clear.

the biggest two things for windows phone are

1. integrated between phone, pc, and gaming system easily

2. multi threading OS, multiple apps running simultaneously
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

I think that windows phone has the best merits of the examples given by you, and the integration of computer and phone, and everything else has to offer and android. Games and simultaneous operation of multiple applications is also available.
morantis

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:48:59 PM

I think that windows phone has the best merits of the examples given by you, and the integration of computer and phone, and everything else has to offer and android. Games and simultaneous operation of multiple applications is also available.

i grabbed one a few years back for whatever reason and it was fine in the beginning, but once the kids started playing the xbox 360 and then the xbox one, it was on, i can be at my computer and see what games they are playing, because i have a few installed for me that they shouldn't touch, i can install new games without leaving the computer, send them messages and whatever.  the simul apps things is there, but depending on the way that the dev makes the app, it might restart when you go back to it.
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:03:25 PM

i grabbed one a few years back for whatever reason and it was fine in the beginning, but once the kids started playing the xbox 360 and then the xbox one, it was on, i can be at my computer and see what games they are playing, because i have a few installed for me that they shouldn't touch, i can install new games without leaving the computer, send them messages and whatever.  the simul apps things is there, but depending on the way that the dev makes the app, it might restart when you go back to it.
Despite the fact that the xbox and windows is dumb and the same office, it is the direction they are different. But if we talk about windows phone, then this system is absolutely differs from the one and the other.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:49:40 PM

Apple is superior to Windows and android by far, it's relatively less buggy and would last it's span without needing major repairs or software issues like its competitors. I happen to have had experience with them all but Apple comes first on my list followed by android and then Windows.
morantis

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:49:03 PM

Despite the fact that the xbox and windows is dumb and the same office, it is the direction they are different. But if we talk about windows phone, then this system is absolutely differs from the one and the other.

i am not sure that i get what you are saying other than windows bashing, lol
andikaputh24

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:25:17 AM

if you can handle the android ( of course system,root and etc) android is better than all of type that we know today ffs imho
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:29:00 AM

Android any day
HOT_HEAD

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:47:01 PM

i am not sure that i get what you are saying other than windows bashing, lol

I don't get it, I have pc and  windows phone and the sync is amazing (I don't have xbox because I love my playstation, ps1 and ps2, ps3 ain't that fun for me).

BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

I don't get it, I have pc and  windows phone and the sync is amazing (I don't have xbox because I love my playstation, ps1 and ps2, ps3 ain't that fun for me).

This is the only reason I'd ever be free to give my vote to a Windows phone. The ease of having devices in sync is incredible.
In any other case I'd give my vote to Android for sure though which makes Android overall the better choice for me.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
HashBTC

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 11:16:20 PM

APPLE  Grin

cryptocoinplay

Activity: 293

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:32:27 PM

Don't go for windows phones, Their app store just s**ks and you will just hate it after few days of purchase. I'm fan of apple phones, I'll suggest only apple.  Smiley

faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:29:15 PM

windows mobile is dead and dead born imo. android rules..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: