Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Android vs Window phones .......  (Read 41957 times)
Samadur

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:30:38 AM

I think for good reason android is a leader in the world, because it contributes to the relative cheapness of gadgets with this operating system and the flexibility of its work. Especially since the vast number of applications that appear only on Playmarket simplify user life.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

Here is the information I have strongly changed the opinion. Samsung has successfully passed FCC certification for Windows 10-tablet under the SM-W727V number. Therefore, it becomes clear that the largest manufacturer Samsung aims to Windows phone.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

which one is better in your point of  views ........... Huh??

The Android operating system is better than the Windows Phone operating system. It is especially preferred in terms of application diversity.
But my preference is the iPhone. It's both stable and safer.
Each application or even the addition to the system, make OSes special or original. Thus the merits of windows phone, you can dismiss even the fact that the organization AV-Comparatives described the advantages of the best anti-virus applications on the results of 2016. And it is in the top list of anti-virus on Windows was included.
Losely

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:16:07 AM

I have been looking for 1.5 months since my nokia lumia 820 device is the operating system that I have enjoyed together with you. I do not like Android very much and I do not want to spill too much money for iOS - I found a second hand clean iPhone 2 for 2-3 days without getting a good phone, but I did not want it - and I got to windows phone 8 because it was a bit too sympathetic to me. So far I have not encountered a serious problem on the phone. I think that the operating system is missing a lot of things right now, but these are not very big ones for me at least and will be shut down with windows phone 8.1 update on April 2. 1650 mAh battery, which is low compared to the single phone-related distress feature. Apart from that I am quite pleased both from the operating system and from the phone.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Android by far

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:46:18 PM

Here is the information I have strongly changed the opinion. Samsung has successfully passed FCC certification for Windows 10-tablet under the SM-W727V number. Therefore, it becomes clear that the largest manufacturer Samsung aims to Windows phone.

Yes you maybe right, and i agree with you that windows is better than android by far. But what if Samsung is just trying to see how would people on market behave, and would they buy samsung with windows. Many people have get used to android that they dont want to learn new OS just because some people say its better. It could be just a try...
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:02:32 AM

Android. You've got more control over the device, it's open source, and it's more secure. That's all on top of the much broader selection of apps

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
corven

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:03:23 AM

android..very simple to use
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

Android. You've got more control over the device, it's open source, and it's more secure. That's all on top of the much broader selection of apps

I agree with you when you said there are much broader selection of applications on android, that is totaly truth. But i dont agree with your statemant that you have more control over the device with android os. Because there are some basic os applications that you cant turn off even if you dont need them. They are built in as main part of phone and even if you dont use them or dont need them, they eat your phone resources. That is one of biggest android problems if you ask me.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

I agree with you when you said there are much broader selection of applications on android, that is totaly truth. But i dont agree with your statemant that you have more control over the device with android os. Because there are some basic os applications that you cant turn off even if you dont need them. They are built in as main part of phone and even if you dont use them or dont need them, they eat your phone resources. That is one of biggest android problems if you ask me.
Yea, that is defiantly a good point, although I like to root my devices so that doesn't pose much of a problem for me. I guess I didn't really think about the fact that most phones don't come rooted and I have a feeling most people don't bother rooting them.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:04:50 PM

Can't speak for windows phone I've had one yet. I have an android phone running version 5.0.2 it's been great so far.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
wh04m1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:23:24 AM

The Android operating system is better than the Windows Phone operating system. It is especially preferred in terms of application diversity.
Each application or even the addition to the system, make OSes special or original. Thus the merits of windows phone, you can dismiss even the fact that the organization AV-Comparatives described the advantages of the best anti-virus applications on the results of 2016. And it is in the top list of anti-virus on Windows was included.

One of the most important features of iPhone is apple store application security. Applications are checked individually. Google play store is less secure in this regard. There is not a proper application already in Windows store Smiley

In my opinion, the iPhone will always be the leader.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

One of the most important features of iPhone is apple store application security. Applications are checked individually. Google play store is less secure in this regard. There is not a proper application already in Windows store Smiley

In my opinion, the iPhone will always be the leader.
Probably not as a leader, as the leader of the high cost. I can not see the benefits of strong iphone 7 and Samsung for example 7. Only the price.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:20:38 PM

Can't speak for windows phone I've had one yet. I have an android phone running version 5.0.2 it's been great so far.
I also have 5 Operating System on the Android smartphone Samsung J2 and I am very satisfied. Of course rumors about the windows are very different. But you need to try for yourself.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:16:13 PM

Yea, that is defiantly a good point, although I like to root my devices so that doesn't pose much of a problem for me. I guess I didn't really think about the fact that most phones don't come rooted and I have a feeling most people don't bother rooting them.
That's if you already decide what you need and what you expect from your device. To that need fast speed defect, and who is the main thing that is not buggy when using the applications. It depends not only on the operating system but also the quality of the assembly device.
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:33:27 PM

I've always use rooted android phones, so far with the latest CyanogenMod releases before LineageOS, without google.

Simonsolo

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:59:07 PM

Android much easier and a wide market while windows for highly knowledgeable people. I prefer windows over android.
bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:27:48 PM

I've always use rooted android phones, so far with the latest CyanogenMod releases before LineageOS, without google.

I also fully agree with you that the android has a very large margin and bleed it, you can get a more powerful machine. Even the developers claim that CyanogenMod improves performance and reliability of the operating system, compared with the official firmware releases.
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:42:11 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 11:01:38 PM by s0nix

I also fully agree with you that the android has a very large margin and bleed it, you can get a more powerful machine. Even the developers claim that CyanogenMod improves performance and reliability of the operating system, compared with the official firmware releases.

And by the way, one of my phones is a Sa...ng Galaxy S1. And this still works well... I use it for Bitcoin and Lisk, some other cryptocurrencies, for 2FA, to monitoring/watching my nodes, some apps of blockchain projects, for Conversations, for e-mails and terminal stuff. Only the browser is somewhat lame Wink

olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:07:37 PM

Android much easier and a wide market while windows for highly knowledgeable people. I prefer windows over android.
After already undergoing face and work on android and of windows, it can be said that in spite of a very simple and intuitive interface windows phone, Android has more synchronizing the operation of all applications and the convenience of your desktop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: