Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagram/FB Marketing Manager [Naturally Grow your Account]  (Read 1924 times)
endl3ss (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:33:15 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 04:16:11 PM by endl3ss

What is it?
A marketing manager's primary job is to grow your account naturally and organically, and to post content that is specifically targeted to your niche. I'm going to do just that. COST: 58$/month

What will i do?
1. I will post on your page as i see fit (at least daily if not twice to three times a day) with targeted hashtags, creative and professional captions.
2. I will run a few programs, that will enable you to gain hundreds of real followers a week, followers that will stay with your content, comment on it, share, retweet. These programs do several things autonomously, they follow people that are likely to interact with your content, they can like and comment in a similar fashion. The people that follow you are not bots, i dont control them, they're real people swiping through their instagram.

Why use me?
Got a shop? Want to increase sales? Want to make money? Want to become a social media influencer? If you answered yes to any of these questions,... then this service is for you. Were here to grow together, and im here to help you reach your target audience, captivate them, and motivate them to buy your products placed in your page and posts.

What do i need from you?
-Account username and password - No exceptions, cant post if i dont. I'm a trusted member of MPGH who has worked with people on MPGH in the past with this service. Relax im not going to run away.
-Content - Exceptions for more money. I need content to post. I can find this content for you and/or create it, but i will need to be paid more. Alternatively, fiverr delivers content and mpgh users can as well
-Patience - If you're expecting to grow 1k a day.... this service isn't for you. No page grows at 1k a day, and i run pages with 100k+ followers. But after 3 weeks, youll start to notice more comments, more interactions, more everything!

Price?
58$/month

If you're interested add petitratapoil2. I can give you some of the accounts im working on, and we can start growing your business together!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:01:25 PM

hi as you are newbie i don't thing any one will pay upfront ..also $7 whci is high ..if you accept escrow then it will work

also you have not mention any previous work as sample ..

As you mention it need atleast 21 days so $21 after then if nothing happen then what will happen
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:57:09 PM

hi as you are newbie i don't thing any one will pay upfront ..also $7 whci is high ..if you accept escrow then it will work

As you mention it need atleast 21 days so $21 after then if nothing happen then what will happen

You're absolutely right, i'll go first to anyone on this website. I have lots of examples ( I work on another website where I am quiet reputed on). I feel uncomfortable putting my client's accounts on a forum, so youll have to skype me or pm me, and we can talk there and I can provide examples there. If i dont get any results withing 21 days ill refund you, but im seriously going to tell you... that will never happen. And major results i'm talking like 1k followers a week. If you're fine with 700-800 a week, then paying me for only a week is fine. Its really not that expensive, im taking care of your entire social media for you. Posting, creating hashtags, responding to DMs. Its pretty cheap in my opinion.

If you're interested and have more questions, feel free to skype me. Ill be happy to answer everything.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 11:58:26 AM

True.Op you may have good reputation on other forums but you have to prove yourself here.No offence but nobody is going to take you for your word and send you $21 upfront and his username and passwords.Consider using some reputed escrow or give free vouch to some high rank member
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:20:20 PM

True.Op you may have good reputation on other forums but you have to prove yourself here.No offence but nobody is going to take you for your word and send you $21 upfront and his username and passwords.Consider using some reputed escrow or give free vouch to some high rank member

Very true. I will give a vouch for instagram! Would you like it?
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:41:41 PM

I have a fresh new account I was planning on growing for Instagram. I am also interested in your vouch copy. Do you have a skype or something for quicker contact? I'd like to try this service out and leave a review if it's really worth the price.

Edit: feel free to pm me.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:47:34 PM

daily bump
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:34:29 AM

I have a fresh new account I was planning on growing for Instagram. I am also interested in your vouch copy. Do you have a skype or something for quicker contact? I'd like to try this service out and leave a review if it's really worth the price.

Vouch for this service! In the first vouch week of this service, endl3ss was able to grow my from-scratch instagram account (0 followers/0 following) to 500 real followers. Now, followers are flowing in by themselves, and I'll occasionally get a couple of follows even when there was nothing posted. This is a great service, and I recommend it. I have already paid for the next week, and I hope that this service continues into the future!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:57:52 PM

Vouch for this service! In the first vouch week of this service, endl3ss was able to grow my from-scratch instagram account (0 followers/0 following) to 500 real followers. Now, followers are flowing in by themselves, and I'll occasionally get a couple of follows even when there was nothing posted. This is a great service, and I recommend it. I have already paid for the next week, and I hope that this service continues into the future!
thank you! now giving a discount to anyone who orders through this forum. When you add me tell me discount code bitcointalk. Youll get service at 5$ a week
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:54:57 PM

Have only one ig spot left! get it before its gone
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:32:56 PM

Daily bump have some ig spots open. come get them before they close (which they always do)
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:48:36 PM

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL. FOR TODAY ONLY. PAY FOR AS MANY WEEKS AS YOU WANT. NO MAXIMUM. TODAY ONLY!
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:31:05 PM

daily bump
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:04:53 PM

I only have 2 ig spots left open.
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:14:30 AM

anyone want? offering jan discounts
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

Has anyone here used this service yet, and if so, can you shed some details on your results from it? Far too many people make claims in this arena and are just botting it, which has zero value.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Gym-and-juice

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:10:49 PM

interested, how do I get in contact? (new here)
bitrocker2020

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:44:11 PM

I am interested . Please pm me ur Skype ID so we can discuss.
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:06:44 PM

I am interested . Please pm me ur Skype ID so we can discuss.
skype id is in the thread. skype: petitratapoil2
endl3ss (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

having a deal 6$/week if youre on bitcointalk
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: