Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Paypal [W] BTC  (Read 492 times)
danfoda (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:35:29 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2016, 12:50:18 PM by danfoda

Hi guys, buying btc at preev+10-15% rate. I have $100 funds available on paypal, but can exchange as low as $1. Quick and smooth trades.
Can go first with certain members, other than that will use escrow, unless you want to go first.

$50 Funds left.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:18:38 PM

Hi guys, buying btc at preev+10-15% rate. I have $100 funds available on paypal, but can exchange as low as $1. Quick and smooth trades.
Can go first with certain members, other than that will use escrow, unless you want to go first.

Why would someone go through the effort of escrow when you can just reverse your PayPal payment up to 180 days later? You're still very new here so why should we trust you? Do you have a good reputation buying bitcoins with PayPal on another website?
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:43:58 PM

Send me proof I can trust you & I can sell you BTC for preev rate +15%
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:46:18 PM

Send me proof I can trust you & I can sell you BTC for preev rate +15%

Don't have a long history of exchanging so I can't show you alot. Most I can do link you my lbtc account where I've done some trades, and im willing to show you my id, even take a selfie with it.
And im trying to build on trust here as I am planning on doing exchanges frequently.

Why would someone go through the effort of escrow when you can just reverse your PayPal payment up to 180 days later? You're still very new here so why should we trust you? Do you have a good reputation buying bitcoins with PayPal on another website?

I'm very new here? All due respect, I joined only 2 months after you.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 01:14:10 AM

PayPal is a horrible way to start trading here. Cash your PayPal out and buy Bitcoin on a proper exchange. PayPal is reversible up to 180 days. Escrow won't help.
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:00:17 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2016, 06:12:26 AM by danfoda

PayPal is a horrible way to start trading here. Cash your PayPal out and buy Bitcoin on a proper exchange. PayPal is reversible up to 180 days. Escrow won't help.

I know, and the chargeback scammers make it really hard for the people who want to exchange for real.

By the way, still looking to do a deal.
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:34:52 AM

I know, and the chargeback scammers make it really hard for the people who want to exchange for real.

Hi, I can help you out with this if you can send me payment using Freelancer.
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:40:00 AM

Hi, I can help you out with this if you can send me payment using Freelancer.

I might need to register, but sure. Please message me info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: