Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all of you that sold < $60 in the past few days...  (Read 2905 times)
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 07:07:26 AM

How does it feel?

Current price: $71.68  Grin

And yet another thread where smoothie talks crap because someone could have possibly done better. Wish we could all predict the future like he does. I guess when your life is spent talking in forum, you run out of intelligent things to say.

Translation: "I am butthurt".  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 10:12:48 AM

On this board the bulls reserve the right to tease the bears. It is a loooong way to 10k$ We need something for entertainment while gox clears that backlog.

-
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 11:49:57 AM

Funny watching the chicken littles panicking.
Help help, the sky is falling in!

BTC Books

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:52:48 PM

'Sold'?

What is this 'sold' of which you speak?

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
SlaveInDebt

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

Your Minion

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:57:28 PM

'Sold'?

Sold and bought back in Wink

"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain." - Mark Twain
BTC Books

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:02:14 PM

'Sold'?

Ahhh.  One of those new-fangled, complicated, high-tech financial maneuvers, no doubt...  Cheesy

Alas, I'm an idiot where such things are concerned.  Buy, hold, spend.  That's me.

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
SlaveInDebt

Activity: 699

Your Minion

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:28:51 PM

'Sold'?

Ahhh.  One of those new-fangled, complicated, high-tech financial maneuvers, no doubt...  Cheesy

Alas, I'm an idiot where such things are concerned.  Buy, hold, spend.  That's me.

Ahhh. Don't get me confused, too simple minded for all that high-tech financial maneuvers, myself...Cheesy

Alas, I'm an idiot in general. Mine, sell, buy, spend, rinse, wash, and repeat. That's me.

Grin

"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain." - Mark Twain
Beans

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 11:44:46 PM

How does it feel?

Current price: $71.68  Grin

And yet another thread where smoothie talks crap because someone could have possibly done better. Wish we could all predict the future like he does. I guess when your life is spent talking in forum, you run out of intelligent things to say.

Translation: "I am butthurt".  Cheesy

I'm just tired of seeing your "look how smart I am posts" When your clearly a idiot, and no one really cares.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 11:51:56 PM

How does it feel?

Current price: $71.68  Grin

Translation: "I am butthurt".  Cheesy

I'm just tired of seeing your "look how smart I am posts" When your clearly a idiot, and no one really cares.

Clearly i am an "idiot" that has made a truck load of profit on my calls/trading.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 12:05:50 AM

Anyone who sold < $60 does not know how to read accumulation distribution.

Please elaborate.

Note, that as the two hour candles are declining in value the accumulation distribution actually rises. This means that volume is generally higher on candles with a high close location value, and the volume is generally lower on candles with a low close location value, eventually tipping the balance back to a positive money flow. And for a longer term indication that USD continues to flow into the exchange the 21 candle Chaikin money flow managed to stay in positive territory the entire time.

This is enough to tell me to hold on. A shorter time scale might have led someone to a different conclusion, but I think that can be a dangerous way to try and gather information while on a parabolic slope. I would have to find evidence of a concerted and sustained reversal of money flow before selling. Believe me, I have been looking for it, and I have not found such evidence, so I have been holding on.

While this rally may superficially appear to be similar to events of 2011 the devil is in the details. Comparing the details of money flow is enough to convince me that this rally is much more decisive, with less fear than was involved with the 2011 run up. There is a lot of confidence that new money is coming into the market.

Good post, will make a note to find out more about these money flow indicators.
oakpacific

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:47:00 AM

Anyone who sold < $60 does not know how to read accumulation distribution.

Please elaborate.

Note, that as the two hour candles are declining in value the accumulation distribution actually rises. This means that volume is generally higher on candles with a high close location value, and the volume is generally lower on candles with a low close location value, eventually tipping the balance back to a positive money flow. And for a longer term indication that USD continues to flow into the exchange the 21 candle Chaikin money flow managed to stay in positive territory the entire time.

This is enough to tell me to hold on. A shorter time scale might have led someone to a different conclusion, but I think that can be a dangerous way to try and gather information while on a parabolic slope. I would have to find evidence of a concerted and sustained reversal of money flow before selling. Believe me, I have been looking for it, and I have not found such evidence, so I have been holding on.

While this rally may superficially appear to be similar to events of 2011 the devil is in the details. Comparing the details of money flow is enough to convince me that this rally is much more decisive, with less fear than was involved with the 2011 run up. There is a lot of confidence that new money is coming into the market.

Good post, will make a note to find out more about these money flow indicators.

I like it, and we will have conclusive evidence soon, Gox is preparing a financial report.

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: