Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 10:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Steam Account (CS:GO, CS Source, The Hunter, Sims3, DayZ, $0.17 in Wallet)  (Read 330 times)
xJuturna (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:13:52 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 04:41:14 AM by xJuturna

ATTN: There is 1 VAC ban for CS Source 2,263 days old
Account is over 7 years old

Current asking price is .02 BTC

Photo: http://tinypic.com/r/2lblzdy/9

Real things of value in the account are the the things posted in parenthesis in the post title and CS GO inventory

PM or post offers and any questions about the account.
xJuturna (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:55:58 PM

One more bump, will escrow if needed since i'm a newbie member.

CS GO account has some items worth money if you want to check out my inventory through steam send me a PM and i'll give you my username.

Will change email / phone number, whatever is needed for the buyer to feel secure.
xJuturna (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:40:43 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 05:23:17 AM by xJuturna

last bump and price change, open to offers and questions from this. Also will to give the account information away to a trusted member before the btc is sent if that's what it takes. There are quite a few items in my CS GO inventory that could be sold for much more than i'm selling the account for but unfortunately i'm unable to provide screenshots due to a new policy where you have to make a purchase within a year to be able to access the marketplace for Steam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: