Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What changes would you make to BitBet.us?  (Read 278 times)
BTCBet Online Betting (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:30:56 PM

My team and I are currently in our last phase of development and testing, and are getting ready to release our website!  It is very similar to http://BitBet.us, but with a few improvements!

Our main features/selling points are:
  • Lower Fees
  • Complete and Open Database Structure - you can look at all of our deposits and where the winnings go (to verify that we are trustworthy).

Is there anything else users would like to see in their betting sites?  Are there any bets you would like to see released right at the release date? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:51:12 AM

My team and I are currently in our last phase of development and testing, and are getting ready to release our website!  It is very similar to http://BitBet.us, but with a few improvements!

Our main features/selling points are:
  • Lower Fees
  • Complete and Open Database Structure - you can look at all of our deposits and where the winnings go (to verify that we are trustworthy).

Is there anything else users would like to see in their betting sites?  Are there any bets you would like to see released right at the release date? 
I checked out the site but in my opinion, its overloaded with information of the front page, and also the bets are not categorised properly for example, a particular section to politics, or currency, or sports etc also another category for winnings. It also didn't show open bets and closing time for bets just a note on this on in the FAQ section. My opinion though...
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:56:04 AM

I'd suggest working out the interface, I'm not a very big fan of the design of bitbet. It seems like a white page with text, perhaps on your new site you can create a better and nicer looking user interface.

I'd also agree with the user above me with the organization points.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: