Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does gambling worth playing?  (Read 4077 times)
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:32:46 AM

Everyday my friend gambles with his money as same with his life and he always gambling throwing away his money for nothing but losing and the worth part of it is he owes me money  Angry Angry
No Bro Gambling is Not Worth Playing Fir Your Friend Because As You Said Above that He is Throwing Away His Money For Nothing and Losing So According to me He Doesn't Need to Gamble Because If he Continue Gambling One Day He is Out Of Money And No One Can Help Him....

Yeah they should not be playing
if they are getting addicted that much.

The worst 'part of it is that his friend is borrowing
money from him which turns out to be foul
when you are just going to
put a borrowed money into the game.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:45:05 AM

It worth to gamble till that point where you are sole purpose is making some profit or having fun but not getting it as a mean of becoming rich over the night. It is very popular way for entertainment and making profit of some percentage. Gambling makes you trouble when you have no limits and control over your emotions and greed.
You are right but you know what the problem is mate here ?
Once we start to gamble and get some profit the mindset changes and we start to think like : Hey, how easy is money making ? let me do some bigger bets and that's where we all loose money and get addicted.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:02:32 AM

Everyday my friend gambles with his money as same with his life and he always gambling throwing away his money for nothing but losing and the worth part of it is he owes me money  Angry Angry
No Bro Gambling is Not Worth Playing Fir Your Friend Because As You Said Above that He is Throwing Away His Money For Nothing and Losing So According to me He Doesn't Need to Gamble Because If he Continue Gambling One Day He is Out Of Money And No One Can Help Him....

I think that is the worst thing to do when you are borrowing money for gambling, that is unacceptable because in the first place we do gamble for fun only and borrowing is a sign of desperation that we want to take back our loses in gambling.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:39:42 PM

I think that is the worst thing to do when you are borrowing money for gambling, that is unacceptable because in the first place we do gamble for fun only and borrowing is a sign of desperation that we want to take back our loses in gambling.
indeed. losing money that came from your own hard work is bad enough, but losing money borrowed from someone else's hard work is a lot more worse specially if you lost it in gambling. people should be aware of their limits emotionally and financially when they decide to start gambling

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hitomi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:35:05 AM

If you are looking for fun, there are lots of ways to have fun in gambling. Actually, having a mind setting that you are doing gambling for fun could be really rewarding and entertaining. There are lots of ways why some people do it. It is either a form of social gathering or their way to escape something. It could be for relaxation or to just killing time. One thing is for sure, it is worth playing when you are winning. It is your decision anyway.
canah17 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:24:56 AM

In your friends case, no gambling is not worth playing, and it sounds like an addiction so he should seek help for his addiction; not paying you back is a problem. However, gambling can be worth playing for fun and recreation, provided you have self control and set your limits.

really? addicted is that so >.< how i can help him with that addiction? i tried to tell him about how can gambling game ruin your life he just told me to mind my own business -_- so i got sad for that moment because his my best friend i can't see him being poor and lonely his girl friend leaved him for not noticing his girl friend he even calculates the gambling game -_- i might say his going to be a creepy guy one day he always say's to me that i can be a good gambler because i helped him once and won but its my money dough but still its i asked him get a doctor or something to cure that addiction
canah17 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:33:18 AM

If you are looking for fun, there are lots of ways to have fun in gambling. Actually, having a mind setting that you are doing gambling for fun could be really rewarding and entertaining. There are lots of ways why some people do it. It is either a form of social gathering or their way to escape something. It could be for relaxation or to just killing time. One thing is for sure, it is worth playing when you are winning. It is your decision anyway.

But still i feel like my friend is addicted to gambling games. I really like that opinion of yours doing that for killing time and entertaining that really helps me from playing gambling i believe that gambling is very fun to play with even if your money is depending on it but my concern is that my friend is addicted to it i can't help him watch losing gambling games because he really owns me money his lucky that we're best friends i really told him to play with heart and have fun but he always play with greed in his brain not fun addiction to gambling is very bad he ignores money and told me that to mind my own business Cry
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:06:38 AM

it is as long as you know your limits and restrictions. gambling really is a fun and exciting form of entertainment it's just that when people get addicted to it that problems happen. as long as you know when to stop then go ahead it is worth playing
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:10:52 AM

it is as long as you know your limits and restrictions. gambling really is a fun and exciting form of entertainment it's just that when people get addicted to it that problems happen. as long as you know when to stop then go ahead it is worth playing

In that case, gambling is really worth playing, with few cents or funds coming from the faucet in the betting site, but if you are using your money, but it is different in the case of OP, his friend's gambling habit is more than an entertainment, it is more like addiction, as his friend even have the guts to borrow money from him and use it to bet, gambling that way is not worth playing...  Smiley
Bliss04

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:14:05 AM

No gambling isn't worth it , I have Tried many times , people think they can earn good money with it but it is very hard.
Avoid gambling please.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:20:17 AM

No gambling isn't worth it , I have Tried many times , people think they can earn good money with it but it is very hard.
Avoid gambling please.

Maybe you have a bad memoriesin gambling. You always lost in every bet you take. Trying hard to get profit. Ha ha. By the way just enjoy the game set a profit goal so that you have chance to win. Avoid using script and bot because it is not good for us in betting. It will ruins your lifein the future.
Bavarian Illuminati

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:25:09 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: