Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LF javascript programer to add shoping cart and bitcoin payment to website  (Read 661 times)
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 11:26:28 PM

You can check it out at RadicalMoney.com. I have done all of the design work myself but I'm really having difficulty figuring out how to implement a shopping cart and payment mechanism. Who ever gives me the best offer that i find reasonable will receive the job.

In order to keep the price down I dont mind in the least if you use a shopping cart platform like open cart (as long as it can be modified to match the existing theme on my website) and i also don't mind in the least if you use a payment gateway like coinbase, walletbit, or mtgox. Also i wont need you to add all my products or anything, just one or two so that i can see the pattern and then go back and add all the rest of the products myself.

also it is important that i be able to update the product listings, add new products, remove existing products ect... so i will need a brief explanation on how to do that.

I am not expecting to pay a lot because i expect this to mostly be a copypaste job. I would be interested to hear if i am incorrect in this assumption. If there is a serious amount of custom work that will need to be done than i am of course willing to pay more but i expect this isn't the case.

btc is fluctuating too wildly atm so bid in USD and i will convert to btc at the time of transfer

Thanks to everyone who takes a look!

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: