Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bago lang ho ako dito sa bitcoin at wala ho akong kaalam alam  (Read 1056 times)
cecillevera (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:58:22 PM

Mahirap pala ang new dito
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:48:58 PM

Lahat po kami dumaan jan,kaya basa basa lng po muna ang need natin gawin dito ,bgo sumali sa ibat ibang way para kumita dito sa forum.
vindicare

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:40:32 PM

mahirap kapag bulag at di ka nagbabasa.
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:20:53 AM

Sobra k naman chief. Cguro di p nya alam ung mga rules and regulations dito kaya sya ganyan.matututo din sya pag araw araw cyang andito.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:30:08 AM

Sobra k naman chief. Cguro di p nya alam ung mga rules and regulations dito kaya sya ganyan.matututo din sya pag araw araw cyang andito.

Vindicare has the point but of course we need to consider those who are 'really' new here in forum. All the things that you are going to know is already in google. And if she is just going to make back reading for sure she is going to know a lot of things here in forum.

It is going to be hard for newbies if you are really not going to help yourself, just be active in reading different topics for sure you are going to learn a lot from it. Grin
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:30:47 AM

ibig nyang sabihin cguro is observe muna bago tanong.

problema kasi is spoon feeding
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:49:36 PM

Hello maám hindi naman po siguro..we are on the same situation..I'm a newbie and I have just asked my first question and it was answered immediately by one of active member here. Maybe all we have to do is to keep on reading every sections at this forum kase they are right..kadalasan pala sa mga gusto nating itanong ay nasagot na sa isang tamang thread.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:14:02 AM

ibig nyang sabihin cguro is observe muna bago tanong.

problema kasi is spoon feeding

OP is definitely very new here.

So maybe it would be better to welcome and guide him nicely and properly
rebel01

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:57:54 AM

wag kang mag alala may karamay ka newbie din ako. kaya basa basa muna ako dito sa forum
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:43:50 AM

You can visit meta to guide you.And read carefully the rules to make a better account.
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:52:05 AM

wag kang mag alala may karamay ka newbie din ako. kaya basa basa muna ako dito sa forum

Yeah.  The only way para matuto ka dito sa forum is through reading.
At kung may hindi ka naman maintindihan,  madali namang magtanong.

boyptc

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:48:52 AM

You can visit meta to guide you.And read carefully the rules to make a better account.

Yes this is the best section to learn somethings about the forum. Just make it a habit to read the threads and for sure you are going to learn a lot of things.Just like me, when I first entered here in forum I really knew nothing. But upon keep on reading and always active, I've learned a lot of things.
Don't lose hope guys everyone did have the same experience the same with you.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:08:43 AM

For now observe and read a lot.

If you have questions on a topic that you're reading you can always leave a reply to ask.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:39:20 AM

Hello maám hindi naman po siguro..we are on the same situation..I'm a newbie and I have just asked my first question and it was answered immediately by one of active member here. Maybe all we have to do is to keep on reading every sections at this forum kase they are right..kadalasan pala sa mga gusto nating itanong ay nasagot na sa isang tamang thread.

You are right with it many active filipino members here are ready to help about your queries and it is your duty to keep on reading.

Make sure that you are understanding what you are reading and if you don't understand and that is the right time to ask your question here.

And to all newbies just always be polite because there are some old members here that also wants some respect. Grin
coolakid

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:11:40 AM

basta may tiyaga may nilaga. baguhan din ako, at tingin ko nakakenjoy din naman tong forum na to.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:29:49 PM

Mahirap talaga sa simula pero lahat naman napapag aralan basta wag ka lang mag madali para hindi ka magkamali. basa basa lang muna lalo na sa mga rules para iwas sa violation. anyways welcome sayo at sana marami ka matutunan.
boyptc

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:41:50 PM

basta may tiyaga may nilaga. baguhan din ako, at tingin ko nakakenjoy din naman tong forum na to.

You are right with it as long as you are willing to learn a lot of things here in forum for sure you are going to enjoy it but if you are not willing to be taught by other members here who does have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and everything about alt coins. Then for sure you are not going to enjoy here in forum.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:49:47 PM

You are right with it many active filipino members here are ready to help about your queries and it is your duty to keep on reading.

Make sure that you are understanding what you are reading and if you don't understand and that is the right time to ask your question here.

And to all newbies just always be polite because there are some old members here that also wants some respect. Grin

Hindi lahat gusto tumulong dto. Ingat dn kayo. May mga users dn dto na may crab mentality which is hindi nmn maiiwasan dahil likas na sa ating mga pilipino yun.

Payo lng sa mga newbie. Wag magtatanong ng mga kaya nmn masagot ni google to avoid bash on your post and be disciplined always. Un lng. Tambay lng lge sa meta at beginners section for more info. Halos lahat diyan nagsimula. So goodluck. Smiley
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:56:18 PM

Hindi lahat gusto tumulong dto. Ingat dn kayo. May mga users dn dto na may crab mentality which is hindi nmn maiiwasan dahil likas na sa ating mga pilipino yun.

Payo lng sa mga newbie. Wag magtatanong ng mga kaya nmn masagot ni google to avoid bash on your post and be disciplined always. Un lng. Tambay lng lge sa meta at beginners section for more info. Halos lahat diyan nagsimula. So goodluck. Smiley

That is what I'm saying, they are using their crab mentality instead of helping the new ones it tends to happen that they are degrading them.

So, it is better if you are going to ask a question here to be humble and always polite so that they are going to be putted some respect.

Especially our moderator, Dabs.
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:58:10 PM

paano kapag lahat ng newbie e mag post ng thread na ganito? wag sana masyadong kunsintihen may mga naka pin post yun ang unang basahin at kung nahanap niya itong forum malamang mahahanap din niya mga sagot sa tanong niya tru searching and not posting thread like this .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: