Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Game Cafes - Canceled  (Read 2501 times)
iSimantri (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:42:22 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 11:05:59 AM by iSimantri

Public Announcements

I change the way of crowdfund. This is to facilitate the calculation of the shares ownership.
The project proposal remain the same. Please visit the thread on the link below for further information.Thank you

SHM now live at CoinExchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SHM/BTC

ICO phase 1 : 10000000 SHM + 1000000 SHM Bonus = 11000000 SHM

The price is 90 Satoshi
That's almost similar price with 100 satoshi ISO price + Bonus for the first 10 BTC

With a Buy Back Feature, this is a good chance to joining my project. Please read about Buy Back Feature in OP.
I'm not offering huge percentage of profit, but a stable low profit for long term. Thank you.

INTRO

Hi,
This is my 2nd project, my 1st project is Pig Farm Investment here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0 and still running well today.
I made a second project, to create business diversification, but the point remains the same,  the use of Bitcoin in the real world and not only for trading speculation.

There is a lot of place offer an investment using bitcoin, with a high yield, and mostly in stocks, forex or cloud mining and of course with a high risk.
In this regard, I have offered a long-term opportunities, by opening a Online Game Cafes in the area I live. The business outlook is very good, because of the many gaming enthusiasts. This will be a real business with real person and real place.

Why I make this business ?

I lived in a village with a population of around 3500 people. Of that amount, about 12% of the population aged 10-15 years, which is a potential market as a game player. Where I live, no one has opened a Online Game Cafes. So with a number of sizeable market share and the development of Internet , I believe this business prospects are good.

How much I need ?

To make this Online Game Cafes, I need  25 BTC
The Proposal about General Cost, Estimated Monthly Cost, Estimated Monthly Income is here :

General Terms

1.   By investing, that mean you own a stake on the business.
2.   100 % business value of Online Game Cafés is 25 BTC, Your shares depending on the amount of your investment
3.   Online Game Cafes will 100 % owned by Investors, whereas I as a business manager who manages the business. As the yield, I get        25% of the net profits of each month, and investors get 75% of the net profits of each month.
4.   There is no payback period, because this is not HYIP. You have a business, every month you will receive a net profit in accordance with the portion of your shares.
5.   The closing of the transaction is at the end of each month, after the audit, the monthly benefit will be sent to investors starting the 4th to the 7th of each month.
6.   Monthly payment will be in BTC, Perfect Money or  Paypal.
7.   Investors make invest using BTC, but the monthly profit will be in USD. This is because Bitcoin price fluctuation and the income is in IDR. The rate of USD/IDR is more stable than BTC/IDR. If the investors want to receive profit in BTC, the profit in USD will convert into BTC using BTC rate at that time.
8.   Every month when the payment of profit, will be accompanied by the balance sheet.
9.   Only vote from all Investors can close the business if they decide to close. Assets will be auctioned, and the money will be paid to investors in accordance with the number of shares
10.   This rule can be changed later on.

Crowdfund Rule

1.   This crowdfund will end at 7th August, 2016 10:00 AM ( GMT +8 )
2.   IF BEFORE  7th August, 2016 10:00 AM ( GMT +8 ) the crowdfund collect 25 BTC, the crowdfund will be stop early.
3.   IF until crowdfund end, only collect 75 % of 25 BTC or more = 18.75 BTC, the project will continue with adjustment.
4.   IF until crowdfund end, The BTC collect less than 75 % = 18.75 BTC, the project will be canceled, and all BTC will be refund.

Crowdfund Countdown

Where is Online Game Cafes located ?

The Online Game Cafes will located in my area, in Bali, Indonesia

OK, I'm IN

If you decide to make an investment, please send bitcoin to this address:

121VuwoAqnuukuHEYD6ioFvvgWLmTCTBnW

Do not send Bitcoin in to quote address, only send Bitcoin into address in OP.
NO Bitcoin will move from that address until one of the Crowdfund Rule reached.
After send BTC, please PM me.

Whether I SCAM you ?

NOPE,
The benefit for me if this project goes, I will have a monthly income from profit sharing,and create a jobs for other people in my area.

Whether I'm Anonymous ?

Investors that invest money into this project have a right to know me. But don’t worry, I’m not too Anonymous,  Smiley

My Twitter  : https://twitter.com/AlitFX

Closing Statement

1.   This is not HYIP or Quick Rich Scheme.This is a long term project.
2.   This is real business in real life.
3.   There is no compulsion to invest.
4.   Please think carefully before investing.
5.   Trust is the key of  this business success

UPDATE

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:47:44 AM

INTRO

Hi,
This is my 2nd project, my 1st project is Pig Farm Investment here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0 and still running well today.
I made a second project, to create business diversification, but the point remains the same,  the use of Bitcoin in the real world and not only for trading speculation.

There is a lot of place offer an investment using bitcoin, with a high yield, and mostly in stocks, forex or cloud mining and of course with a high risk.
In this regard, I have offered a long-term opportunities, by opening a Online Game Cafes in the area I live. The business outlook is very good, because of the many gaming enthusiasts. This will be a real business with real person and real place.

Why I make this business ?

I lived in a village with a population of around 3500 people. Of that amount, about 12% of the population aged 10-15 years, which is a potential market as a game player. Where I live, no one has opened a Online Game Cafes. So with a number of sizeable market share and the development of Internet , I believe this business prospects are good.

How much I need ?

To make this Online Game Cafes, I need  25 BTC
The Proposal about General Cost, Estimated Monthly Cost, Estimated Monthly Income is here :

General Terms

1.   By investing, that mean you own a stake on the business.
2.   100 % business value of Online Game Cafés is 25 BTC, Your shares depending on the amount of your investment
3.   Online Game Cafes will 100 % owned by Investors, whereas I as a business manager who manages the business. As the yield, I get        25% of the net profits of each month, and investors get 75% of the net profits of each month.
4.   There is no payback period, because this is not HYIP. You have a business, every month you will receive a net profit in accordance with the portion of your shares.
5.   The closing of the transaction is at the end of each month, after the audit, the monthly benefit will be sent to investors starting the 4th to the 7th of each month.
6.   Monthly payment will be in BTC, Perfect Money or  Paypal.
7.   Investors make invest using BTC, but the monthly profit will be in USD. This is because Bitcoin price fluctuation and the income is in IDR. The rate of USD/IDR is more stable than BTC/IDR. If the investors want to receive profit in BTC, the profit in USD will convert into BTC using BTC rate at that time.
8.   Every month when the payment of profit, will be accompanied by the balance sheet.
9.   Only vote from all Investors can close the business if they decide to close. Assets will be auctioned, and the money will be paid to investors in accordance with the number of shares
10.   This rule can be changed later on.

Crowdfund Rule

1.   This crowdfund will end at 7th August, 2016 10:00 AM ( GMT +8 )
2.   IF BEFORE  7th August, 2016 10:00 AM ( GMT +8 ) the crowdfund collect 25 BTC, the crowdfund will be stop early.
3.   IF until crowdfund end, only collect 75 % of 25 BTC or more = 18.75 BTC, the project will continue with adjustment.
4.   IF until crowdfund end, The BTC collect less than 75 % = 18.75 BTC, the project will be canceled, and all BTC will be refund.

Crowdfund Countdown

Where is Online Game Cafes located ?

The Online Game Cafes will located in my area, in Bali, Indonesia

OK, I'm IN

If you decide to make an investment, please send bitcoin to this address:

121VuwoAqnuukuHEYD6ioFvvgWLmTCTBnW

Do not send Bitcoin in to quote address, only send Bitcoin into address in OP.
NO Bitcoin will move from that address until one of the Crowdfund Rule reached.
After send BTC, please PM me.

Whether I SCAM you ?

NOPE,
The benefit for me if this project goes, I will have a monthly income from profit sharing,and create a jobs for other people in my area.

Whether I'm Anonymous ?

Investors that invest money into this project have a right to know me. But don’t worry, I’m not too Anonymous,  Smiley

My Twitter  : https://twitter.com/AlitFX

Closing Statement

1.   This is not HYIP or Quick Rich Scheme.This is a long term project.
2.   This is real business in real life.
3.   There is no compulsion to invest.
4.   Please think carefully before investing.
5.   Trust is the key of  this business success

UPDATE

I think your idea was great. But, how can we trust you when you have negative trust in your profile and the positive trust do not meet at least 10 ? If it was your 2nd project then the investors should put trust in you right? Sorry, im not bashing you or something. Im just curious about that. But, If I can see that somebody is investing or having a good testimony. I might invest also. Good Luck to you men Smiley
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:18:37 AM

I think your idea was great. But, how can we trust you when you have negative trust in your profile and the positive trust do not meet at least 10 ? If it was your 2nd project then the investors should put trust in you right? Sorry, im not bashing you or something. Im just curious about that. But, If I can see that somebody is investing or having a good testimony. I might invest also. Good Luck to you men Smiley

The history of my negative trust is here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.msg14587790#msg14587790

I got it from Vod for something i'm not doing. I'm not running a Ponzi

My first project is Pig Farm Investment, and payment history is here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.msg14587794#msg14587794

already running for over 3 months and still running well today.

Even all goes well, I can not force people to put positive trust to my account, I prefer to receive positive trust because of their intentions,as I receive when selling coin. You can check my trust rating.

Pig Farm Investment
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:10:05 AM

General rule is quite clear. But seeing as there are no other guys posting here. I doubt i would post here too.I would just want to wait for other remarks. Best regards.
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:25:54 AM

General rule is quite clear. But seeing as there are no other guys posting here. I doubt i would post here too.I would just want to wait for other remarks. Best regards.

Thank you, i'm trying to make general rule as clear as possible. No hidden rule.

Pig Farm Investment
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:39:40 AM

That's a good idea to make BTC more useful in daily life. Good luck to your project.
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:53:05 AM

Online Game Cafes crowdFund will be change to Saham Coin.
This CrowdFund will no longer live.

Detail here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572483.new#new

Pig Farm Investment
iSimantri (OP)

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:04:37 AM

SHM now live at CoinExchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SHM/BTC

ICO phase 1 : 10000000 SHM + 1000000 SHM Bonus = 11000000 SHM

The price is 90 Satoshi
That's almost similar price with 100 satoshi ISO price + Bonus for the first 10 BTC

With a Buy Back Feature, this is a good chance to joining my project. Please read about Buy Back Feature in OP.
I'm not offering huge percentage of profit, but a stable low profit for long term. Thank you.

Pig Farm Investment
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: