Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like to sell this account.  (Read 580 times)
golapani (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:22:02 AM

Looking to sell this account as i am leaving bitcointalk to venture to new horizons . This account can be used for signature campaigns .offer me your offers . Pm me . Dont care how many negatives you gives .some people are always jerks by birth .they will remain so all their lives anyways .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AhhEtssMhee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:12:01 PM

If you would give me the account for free I will not take it. LOL
golapani (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:55:08 PM

If you would give me the account for free I will not take it. LOL
Go and jerk on your mom . Asshole
csnorthchina

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:49:33 AM

how much you looking for?
I don't think your acc worth a lot as there is Red Trust... Roll Eyes
golapani (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:58:42 AM

how much you looking for?
I don't think your acc worth a lot as there is Red Trust... Roll Eyes
Pm you .still sellng
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:22:10 AM

This account does not worth and deserve to be sold anymore but you might be able to do so if you settle your problem with the person that gave you -ve trust

Frodomaga

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:23:45 AM

What is your asking price ? Also who go first
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:18:57 AM

You won't get much on it, I think even $5 is too much. Your trust is negative, which brings your account to under half the normal price of it.
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:51:09 AM

You won't get much on it, I think even $5 is too much. Your trust is negative, which brings your account to under half the normal price of it.

Under half of the normal price is still too much, lets say price of negative trusted accounts are almost zero as newbies are better to use over it. You cant even join signature campaigns with that account

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:54:20 AM

Under half of the normal price is still too much, lets say price of negative trusted accounts are almost zero as newbies are better to use over it. You cant even join signature campaigns with that account

You basically can't do anything with it. Except the fact that you can't join signature campaigns, you are not really a good guy in the members of this forum's eyes. I oftenly ignore the users with negative trust. The Full Member rank means nothing if it has low reputation.
AhhEtssMhee

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:14:33 PM

Stop messaging me to buy your account I don't want your account it's not even worth $0.01 why would I buy an account with negative feedbacks. if you want money I can borrow you some cents to eat breakfast:P

Looking to sell this account as i am leaving bitcointalk to venture to new horizons . This account can be used for signature campaigns .offer me your offers . Pm me . Dont care how many negatives you gives .some people are always jerks by birth .they will remain so all their lives anyways .
golapani (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:45:48 PM

Stop messaging me to buy your account I don't want your account it's not even worth $0.01 why would I buy an account with negative feedbacks. if you want money I can borrow you some cents to eat breakfast:P

I never messaged you jerk go drink from your mom tits
golapani (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:46:47 PM

You basically can't do anything with it. Except the fact that you can't join signature campaigns, you are not really a good guy in the members of this forum's eyes. I oftenly ignore the users with negative trust. The Full Member rank means nothing if it has low reputation.
Then why the fuck you are on my thread?
golapani (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:26:05 AM

Show me the proof you son of a bitch that i messaged you or else i will open accusation thread against you .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: