Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buti pa ang prutas.. iniintay mahinog, dumame bago pitasin at kainin... tsktskts  (Read 2454 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:48:05 AM

Anihan na daw kasi bro. Maraming taon nang walang anihan mula nung cory pa kaya madami ng hinog. Sa sobrang daming hinog di kaya ng isang araw lang. Kaya inaraw-araw na. Gusto lang nya at namin ng walang bulok.

Yeah exactly, those past administration let the fruits to be ripe and Duterte is just going to pick it that even one day is not enough for picking them all.

But it is really dangerous for those ripe ones if they are not going to surrender to the government they are just looking for their own grave.

Surely for 6 years the Philippines is going to be clean.
kahit nga sumurrender delikado pa din. Kita mo yung balita na patayan sa loob basta related sa drugs yung kaso. Bilib ako sa nagawa ng admin ngayon pero mas bibilib sana ako kung high profile ang itumba. Mga tinutumba kasi puro small time.

Yes they are killing those small time who are involve with illegal drugs. Do you think that is a right thing to do? Because it is unfair. Have you watched the news that Karen Bordador a famous disc jockey has been arrested for selling and supplying party drugs to many clubs here in Metro together with his boyfriend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:08:33 AM

Anihan na daw kasi bro. Maraming taon nang walang anihan mula nung cory pa kaya madami ng hinog. Sa sobrang daming hinog di kaya ng isang araw lang. Kaya inaraw-araw na. Gusto lang nya at namin ng walang bulok.

Yeah exactly, those past administration let the fruits to be ripe and Duterte is just going to pick it that even one day is not enough for picking them all.

But it is really dangerous for those ripe ones if they are not going to surrender to the government they are just looking for their own grave.

kahit nga sumurrender delikado pa din. Kita mo yung balita na patayan sa loob basta related sa drugs yung kaso. Bilib ako sa nagawa ng admin ngayon pero mas bibilib sana ako kung high profile ang itumba. Mga tinutumba kasi puro small time.

Yes they are killing those small time who are involve with illegal drugs. Do you think that is a right thing to do? Because it is unfair. Have you watched the news that Karen Bordador a famous disc jockey has been arrested for selling and supplying party drugs to many clubs here in Metro together with his boyfriend.

killing small time are easiest to kill kasi wala mga body gaurd mga yan ung mga malalaking tao di nila agad mapatumba kasi madaming banty. .as much as possible inuuna nila ung mga malalaki pero masinop tlga. ung dj naman na yan tama lng saknya yan sabi nga nila Relationship Goals hahaha
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:23:33 AM

killing small time are easiest to kill kasi wala mga body gaurd mga yan ung mga malalaking tao di nila agad mapatumba kasi madaming banty. .as much as possible inuuna nila ung mga malalaki pero masinop tlga. ung dj naman na yan tama lng saknya yan sabi nga nila Relationship Goals hahaha

Haha you made me laugh with that word "relationship goal" then it is their goal to get together inside the jail handling behind the bars.

They have already a good life and they are not contented into it. Drugs do really destroy lives of the people.

Good thing that Duterte is the president, if Mar won then he is going to legalized it. Grin
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:40:28 AM

Haha you made me laugh with that word "relationship goal" then it is their goal to get together inside the jail handling behind the bars.

They have already a good life and they are not contented into it. Drugs do really destroy lives of the people.

Good thing that Duterte is the president, if Mar won then he is going to legalized it. Grin

If Mar won?  He would do nothing about drugs  and just focused on  how he would put big amount of money in his pockets.

And it really a blessing that he didn't win or even the other candidates.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:25:54 AM

That's true someone here in my area got killed just minutes after surrendering himself to the barangay.

Sad but I see this as just like an avalanche gaining momentum.

I'm hoping that in the coming months we'll hear of the big syndicates getting seized finally
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:46:55 AM

That's true someone here in my area got killed just minutes after surrendering himself to the barangay.

I'm hoping that in the coming months we'll hear of the big syndicates getting seized finally

Well their lives now are really in danger so they don't have nothing to go but to surrender unless they are really sincere.

I think only small time are being killed and those drug related criminals only are being killed. So in our days, you don't have to be scared.

Unless you have done something wrong.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:48:06 AM

Well their lives now are really in danger so they don't have nothing to go but to surrender unless they are really sincere.

I think only small time are being killed and those drug related criminals only are being killed. So in our days, you don't have to be scared.

Yeah that's true.

But then there's still some danger even if you are innocent - like getting killed from stray bullet or wrong identity.
Jeemee

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:28:35 PM

Yeah that's true.

But then there's still some danger even if you are innocent - like getting killed from stray bullet or wrong identity.
Yan ang masakit na mangyayari chief kapag napagbintangan ka lang at napatay ka.
Hirap yan tanggapin ng buong pamilya.

Kaya kung mukha kang adik Grin magkulong ka muna sa bahay Cheesy
techgeek

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:50:35 PM

Well I've read one FB post that circulated maybe a month ago about one man simply trying to get to work but was questioned by the police just because a random woman pinpointed her out of the blue saying he is involved in drugs.

Good thing is the police that he encountered are real, good policemen who let him go after they realized he's a clean man.

I think it doesn't even matter if you look like a drug user or not.

But that's one of the consequences we have to suffer as a country for letting the Philippines come to this point.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:17:35 AM

Well I've read one FB post that circulated maybe a month ago about one man simply trying to get to work but was questioned by the police just because a random woman pinpointed her out of the blue saying he is involved in drugs.

Good thing is the police that he encountered are real, good policemen who let him go after they realized he's a clean man.

But that's one of the consequences we have to suffer as a country for letting the Philippines come to this point.

Guys I have watched a news regarding a vigilante group admitted that they are supporting Digong for fighting against drug crimes.

And they have shew on how they are killing those drug related people with a blindfold and they are shooting it from behind.

Try to look it at the facebook page of news5everywhere.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:58:54 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 05:13:49 AM by deadsilent

Lol. Are you an addict? Dont expect the Duterte administration let you live. I will surrender myself if i were you. Thats the reason why people are scared going out at night. I have read a lot of news about people were killed by drug addicts. Most of them were raped and killed merciless. Is that the country you want to live? For me, they are no place in this world.
vein071315

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:05:19 AM

kahit saang lugar laganap..
Jeemee

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:14:51 AM

Guys I have watched a news regarding a vigilante group admitted that they are supporting Digong for fighting against drug crimes.

And they have shew on how they are killing those drug related people with a blindfold and they are shooting it from behind.

And I don't think they are just supporting Digong that's why they killed many  drug related people.
For sure,  they have a big boss that gives commands.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:03:03 PM

And I don't think they are just supporting Digong that's why they killed many  drug related people.

Yes, they have stated that they are supporting our president for the fight against drug. And they are really mad for those people.

They are doing some surveillance before they are going to assassinate a person not just for days, weeks but almost months.

They admitted it that they are gathering a lot of information killing a drug lord,pusher or user.
techgeek

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:03:49 AM

Yes, they have stated that they are supporting our president for the fight against drug. And they are really mad for those people.

They are doing some surveillance before they are going to assassinate a person not just for days, weeks but almost months.

They admitted it that they are gathering a lot of information killing a drug lord,pusher or user.

Hmm I don't know if that's something to be happy about or not.

I hope eventually these matters will only be taken in the hands of the authorities.

These authorities should be the most able to get rid off any sort of criminals because they are the ones who are supposedly trained to do it
lissandra

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:55:55 AM

I hope eventually these matters will only be taken in the hands of the authorities.

These authorities should be the most able to get rid off any sort of criminals because they are the ones who are supposedly trained to do it

Nowadays it's really hard to believe in anything.

While that should be some sort of good news, it's easy to claim do a surveillance to make sure they are killing the right people but we don't have any way to know if what this vigilante groups are being really honest
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:10:32 AM

Nowadays it's really hard to believe in anything.

While that should be some sort of good news, it's easy to claim do a surveillance to make sure they are killing the right people but we don't have any way to know if what this vigilante groups are being really honest

Well while watching the hearing in the senate yesterday as senator Grace Poe speaks she has the point on what she had said.

She is talking about those drug addicts who surrendered but instead of putting into jail it seems that they are being killed even they have surrendered.

And worst is that they are being killed inside the precinct.
vindicare

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:37:03 AM

makapagsabi ng "filipinos nga naman" akala mo naman hindi rin pinoy haha kung laitin mo ang sarili mong bansa nilalait mo ang sarili mo kahit sa "papel" ay citizen kana ng ibang bansa sa dugo mo ay  pinoy ka parin . Yung mga bulok na sinasabi mo isa kana don at dapat kayong pitasin dahil di kayo kelangan sa masustansyang ani.
techgeek

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:55:16 PM

Well while watching the hearing in the senate yesterday as senator Grace Poe speaks she has the point on what she had said.

She is talking about those drug addicts who surrendered but instead of putting into jail it seems that they are being killed even they have surrendered.

And worst is that they are being killed inside the precinct.

Yeah there are clearly many police that are involved right now so they kill these drug addicts inside.

I just hope that eventually the police will be clean of these drug protectors and be really able to get rid off criminals in general
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:36:04 AM

makapagsabi ng "filipinos nga naman" akala mo naman hindi rin pinoy haha kung laitin mo ang sarili mong bansa nilalait mo ang sarili mo kahit sa "papel" ay citizen kana ng ibang bansa sa dugo mo ay  pinoy ka parin . Yung mga bulok na sinasabi mo isa kana don at dapat kayong pitasin dahil di kayo kelangan sa masustansyang ani.

Well don't mind him friend maybe he just want to emphasize what he wants to say about what is happening here in our country.

And he purely tells that the harvesting time really means about the rotten ones which refers to the criminals or drug lords.

Well we just need to support the government to their fight against crime,corruption and illegal drugs.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: