Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AutoBuy] ✅🔥 Lynda Premium Lifetime Accounts CHEAP!! 🔥✅ $2!  (Read 44671 times)
blackknight_ (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:32:19 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:40:00 PM by blackknight_

Cheap Private Method

What I am selling is a Fresh New Lifetime Lynda Account.  Wink

What you get? All courses for free so thousands upon thousands of tutorials are on the system.  This is 100% legal and not stolen accounts.
It is Library Account so its a (Premium Lifetime Account) that will will allow you to be a VIP member.

What is Lynda? "lynda.com is an online education company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative, and business skills." - Wiki

Price: $1 8$/Account

Save £18.95 per month!

Or If you have a coupon then get a % off $5

AUTO BUY NOW!
https://selly.gg/p/e28c5515

Or PM to buy.

Note: If you have any problems message me on BitcoinTalk and not! the auto buy website.

Vouches.  (Want a vouch copy?) All you have to be is a reputed member & PM me saying you want a vouch copy.

got account via paypal, delivery is instant, fresh account  Grin

UPDATE 1 : logged in via mobile lynda app, works fine as well

+ Rep +Vouch

Just a got a vouch . Very Good Fresh Account. recommend buying this really worth the price

Do you offer vouch copies?
if yea, I would like to take one and will write review as fast as possible.

Update#1
OP have send the login details in couple of minutes.  
As he mentioned, its library/pin method which works flawlessly. I could login and watch without any issues.
I will update if there will be something new. I can vouch for this guy. Fast communication!

Very honest seller! Gave me a vouched copy and it works 100%! Best price Highly recommended!

So far so good. (autobuy)

Has received test account from blackknight_ and its fresh account, legit!

Vouched. Working as expected, so good so far.

Excellent buy! Bought from user and has been working since!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackknight_ (OP)

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:08:02 PM

Do you offer vouch copies?
if yea, I would like to take one and will write review as fast as possible.

Vouch has been sent Wink
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:11:04 PM

Sent these vouches to some reputed members instead of sending to new users.
blackknight_ (OP)

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:26:33 PM

All vouches have been sent.

No more vouches  Smiley
adinamo

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:17:41 PM

Just don't waste your money. You'll get this after a while: Your request could not be processed. Check your card and PIN and try again. If problems persist, contact your library.
blackknight_ (OP)

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:57:00 PM

Just don't waste your money. You'll get this after a while: Your request could not be processed. Check your card and PIN and try again. If problems persist, contact your library.

Don't sales trash, you haven’t even bought from me at all!
And if a customer has a problem then they can always tell me and I’ll get it fixed.
I’m guessing you are one of my competition so if so then please can you kindly move your ass out of my thread.
Thank you.
adinamo

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:49:10 PM

And if a customer has a problem then they can always tell me and I’ll get it fixed.
I’m guessing you are one of my competition so if so then please can you kindly move your ass out of my thread.
Thank you.

You can check my threads, I'm not selling anything at the moment and maybe I bought one account from you using the auto buy Wink

We all want quality services on this forum.
blackknight_ (OP)

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:04:50 PM

Thank you.

You can check my threads, I'm not selling anything at the moment and maybe I bought one account from you using the auto buy Wink

We all want quality services on this forum.

Not possible I only have had one buyer and it was using pm, nobody has got anything from the auto buy yet sadly it has just been vouch copy's so far.
andylow4421

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:18:10 PM

Has received test account from blackknight_ and its fresh account, legit!
private

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:51:52 PM

So far so good. (autobuy)
blackknight_ (OP)

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:45:12 PM

PayPal is backup and we are in stock.  Smiley
tzoner

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:51:47 AM

I Just bought his...received few set of card and pin numbers...So how to login? What is the url?
blackknight_ (OP)

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:04:58 AM

I Just bought his...received few set of card and pin numbers...So how to login? What is the url?

Sent you a pm about this  Wink
tzoner

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:11:19 AM

Thanks..

I confirm this works well.. only when try to login Lynda mobile it says different IP and cant go.. else everything good..
blackknight_ (OP)

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

I recommend users to buy with Bitcoin and only if they can't pay with Bitcoin to then pay with PayPal.
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:06:24 PM

I would have purchased one through your link with Bitcoins if you had given a vouch out to a Sr. Member or above. It takes little to no time to make a Jr. account so their word is pretty much useless. Like mine. If I said something like this, nobody is gonna believe me because I haven't been on the forum that long.
blackknight_ (OP)

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:56:32 PM

I would have purchased one through your link with Bitcoins if you had given a vouch out to a Sr. Member or above. It takes little to no time to make a Jr. account so their word is pretty much useless. Like mine. If I said something like this, nobody is gonna believe me because I haven't been on the forum that long.

Well I would but nobody seems to want a vouch copy, also all accounts are legit and working and if they didn't then my thread would have been removed by an Admin by now due to complaints.
& remember if a user is not happy they would say on the thread, me as the thread creator can’t remove users comments but only my own.
19953a

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:38:12 AM

Vouched. Working as expected, so good so far.
blackknight_ (OP)

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:12:57 PM

Will re-stock soon in the morning, If it says out of stock for some reason just bookmark and come back later  Smiley
godsent1

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:01:26 AM

Bought an account using paypal . Payment went through but there was no email sent .. Is this a scam ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: