Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDU] 20 Simple tips & rules to keep in mind before you invest  (Read 1044 times)
BiTiB.eu (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:56:51 PM

Hallo from BitiB.eu,

There are a lot of opportunity of investement around the web so what to do to make the right choice? Well, There are some simple rules that if follow allow everyone to avoid unpleasant surprises... Read and add your tips and experiences  Smiley

Rules (tips) to follow:

1) There is no investment without risk!
2) Every investment has its own risk, and profit is the reward for that risk.
3) There is a correlation between risk and return. More return means more risk: so if someone promises you high interest rates it is because you are running a high risk
4) You can reduce the risks by diversify your portfolio
5) The best diversification is achieved by choosing different assets with negative correlation (such as oil and biofuels)
6) Risks are greatly reduced when it also implements a territorial diversification
7) A good portfolio is also diversified in terms of time: so alongside day trading operations, we must add investments to hold in portfolio for more time.
8 ) Longer an investment is risky and the longer the time in which you will reap the profits
9) Do not be afraid of risk: dedicating at least 5% of your portfolio to more speculative activities
10) Always leave at least 30% of your portfolio in cash or otherwise invested in prontamenet assets into cash without incurring a loss.
11) Fix and respect Stop loss and take profit
12) Stay away from ponzi, hyps and other scheme
13) Stay away from Binary Option
14) Gambling (dice) is not an investment!
15) Never be in a hurry to recover losses. You risk just to increase the risks and as a result of increased losses
16) After hit a stop loss or after closing a loss position, take time to reflect before reinvest
17) Remember that you can not close all operations into profit, so be careful because even after 99 positive operations you may go wrong and lose everything.
18) Money management is critical: always remember to reinvest profits in different activities and not related to those that generated them.
19) Do not be obsessed with your investments. Follow your strategies but do not stay the whole day in front of the pc just to see the changes in your actions. No need!
20) Enjoy your life! Remember that to allocate a small portion of your income even to things that may seem useless, because you only live once!

www.bitib.eu
Forex Account Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 01:49:56 AM

You are a seasoned trader if you can implement and religiously follow all the guides stated here in my case I can only follow 5 to 8 guides,it's hard for me to stop when I lost on trade my urge is always been how to recover my lost,which unfortunately leads to another lost..

30sectomarsfan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:43:45 AM

Trade like a robot, totally devoid of emotions or dreams. IMO
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:01:41 AM

I really thank you for this tips because it is very useful in any other aspects of our life because life itself is a risk however is your company been regulated by any financial body? Your site look too simple and less professional compared to what you are offering.

BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:52:12 AM

Just on early morning of yesterday, one BitiB new trader don't follow our rules and start to play as a gambler  Undecided

He lost about 5 BTC (most of this was profit made in past days, so our customers lose about 3BTC ). I feel like a stupid, because i made a bad choiche about a cooworker.

So i decided to add this:

21) Never Trust someone only by his past experience, but first check how it behaves with money
22) Never Trust a Gambler.
23) Be always onest with yourself and with other people: a loss could always happen and liyng about it is only the way to increase the problems.
24) Have a doubt? Don't invest!

BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:07:57 AM

And take a look to follow image. This is the most common error of a trader, when you are going against rule 15)....

I think that not all trader shown this.

This trader made 5 error:

1) He cloesed poistion on DAX for increase EUR\USD . He went "All IN"
2) He didn't apply any Kind of STOP LOSS on EUR\USD
3) After LOST huge on Eur\USD , he went "All in" on USD\Jpy with the hope of a cross rebound
4) Again he didn't apply any Stop Loss
5) He went against Market instead of follow it

He lost 90% in less than 10 hours Lips sealed

Stinkey

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:48:35 AM

Just on early morning of yesterday, one BitiB new trader don't follow our rules and start to play as a gambler  Undecided

He lost about 5 BTC (most of this was profit made in past days, so our customers lose about 3BTC ). I feel like a stupid, because i made a bad choiche about a cooworker.

21) Never Trust someone only by his past experience, but first check how it behaves with money
23) Be always onest with yourself and with other people: a loss could always happen and liyng about it is only the way to increase the problems.

So 1 of your coworker that you employ has lost 90% of clicent money in 1 day how much trust is on the other 3.  Whats to say again this happens?
BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:14:43 AM

So 1 of your coworker that you employ has lost 90% of clicent money in 1 day how much trust is on the other 3.  Whats to say again this happens?

I explained you all in last week email. I started refund all losses, including profit,  made from this cooworker.

Stinkey

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:33:32 AM

Thank you PJ I did not read that anywhere in your posts.
Thanks something not often you see.

I explained you all in last week email. I started refund all losses, including profit,  made from this cooworker.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:14:10 AM

hi good information and thoughts mentioned step by step , but still people will be want to know how successful trading which makes more profit and it may be forex or bitcoin crypto currencies , some more detailed information on how successful trading can be guide will useful like practical way Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:45:59 AM

Hallo from BitiB.eu,

There are a lot of opportunity of investement around the web so what to do to make the right choice? Well, There are some simple rules that if follow allow everyone to avoid unpleasant surprises... Read and add your tips and experiences  Smiley

Rules (tips) to follow:

1) There is no investment without risk!
2) Every investment has its own risk, and profit is the reward for that risk.
3) There is a correlation between risk and return. More return means more risk: so if someone promises you high interest rates it is because you are running a high risk
4) You can reduce the risks by diversify your portfolio
5) The best diversification is achieved by choosing different assets with negative correlation (such as oil and biofuels)
6) Risks are greatly reduced when it also implements a territorial diversification
7) A good portfolio is also diversified in terms of time: so alongside day trading operations, we must add investments to hold in portfolio for more time.
8 ) Longer an investment is risky and the longer the time in which you will reap the profits
9) Do not be afraid of risk: dedicating at least 5% of your portfolio to more speculative activities
10) Always leave at least 30% of your portfolio in cash or otherwise invested in prontamenet assets into cash without incurring a loss.
11) Fix and respect Stop loss and take profit
12) Stay away from ponzi, hyps and other scheme
13) Stay away from Binary Option
14) Gambling (dice) is not an investment!
15) Never be in a hurry to recover losses. You risk just to increase the risks and as a result of increased losses
16) After hit a stop loss or after closing a loss position, take time to reflect before reinvest
17) Remember that you can not close all operations into profit, so be careful because even after 99 positive operations you may go wrong and lose everything.
18) Money management is critical: always remember to reinvest profits in different activities and not related to those that generated them.
19) Do not be obsessed with your investments. Follow your strategies but do not stay the whole day in front of the pc just to see the changes in your actions. No need!
20) Enjoy your life! Remember that to allocate a small portion of your income even to things that may seem useless, because you only live once!

www.bitib.eu
Forex Account Manager

Thank you for the tips. useful information

BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:30:09 AM

hi good information and thoughts mentioned step by step , but still people will be want to know how successful trading which makes more profit and it may be forex or bitcoin crypto currencies , some more detailed information on how successful trading can be guide will useful like practical way Smiley

Take a look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567108.0

Ybalevia

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:52:17 AM

Great tips, the best is probably no investment is without a risk. Alot of people look into investing thinking its risk free and just free money, they don't know the risks and thought processes behind all this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: