Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buying bitcoin with payoneer card  (Read 5557 times)
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:59:02 PM

buying bitcoin with payoneer card is there away ?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bticgoinsuxial

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:03:42 PM

nope. You will have to pay much more than the market-price for your bitcoin if you find someone who is willing to sell you bitcoin for payoneer.  its too risky for the seller.

123 123
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:06:29 PM

nope. You will have to pay much more than the market-price for your bitcoin if you find someone who is willing to sell you bitcoin for payoneer.  its too risky for the seller.

Hey Chap, I am new Bitcointalk, I am not aware of payoneer card. Where to get that and Please let me the features about that.
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:12:17 PM

it is pre paid card hard to charge back , you can get it from payoneer.com
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:23:08 PM

Hey Chap, I am new Bitcointalk, I am not aware of payoneer card. Where to get that and Please let me the features about that.

Pretty much a credit card, mine came last week and I'll be using it for upwork and btc selling.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:17:16 PM

Pretty much a credit card, mine came last week and I'll be using it for upwork and btc selling.

it is prepaid card even the say that , how u going to buy bitcoin ?
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:35:44 PM

it is prepaid card even the say that , how u going to buy bitcoin ?

yeah, prepaid, my bad. Speaking for myself, I don't think I'll be buying btc any time soon. Firstly because I don't have the capital to do so and second I don't rly have any use to it and I'm not interested in holding it untill the price rises to sell it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:38:27 PM

Well, I never do that, and I also look for information about it, but I do not get it. You may not be able to use the card to buy bitcoin payoneer, but you can still redeem bitcoin with the dollars that you get from Payoneer. Well, many ways to buy bitcoin
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:41:12 PM

There are other debit cards that make it simpler to use bitcoin with them without having to buy any bitcoin with them from fiat that is on the card.
ECoin has a service like this. You can look for their service on the forum doing a simple search.  Wink

Good luck mate! Grin
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6133

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:43:49 PM

1. It's a Credit Card (MasterCard) so you could use it on some services to buy Bitcoin. (such as Virwox.com but the fees are little bit high as you might already know) , so It's probably recommended to trade with individuals who have Payoneer as well (as the card allow Card to Card transfers) in the Currency exchange section.

2. Second option is to use a more common and widely used credit card which is Neteller and you could buy BTC same way. (just you will find people who trade with you faster)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:53:50 PM

it is pre paid card hard to charge back , you can get it from payoneer.com

Thats great to hear I will check and come back. Thanks so much...
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 12:43:25 PM

You are welcome to buy Bitcoin using Payoneer card at CEX.IO.. Just link the card to your profile and buy BTC right away.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:02:28 PM

You are welcome to buy Bitcoin using Payoneer card at CEX.IO.. Just link the card to your profile and buy BTC right away.
Deposit fee in cex.io for mastercard/visa is
fee   3.5% + $ 0.25
 which is relatively low fee, so i would also recommend you cex.io however i haven't tried them personally but may use them to buy with payoneer card in future. Also happy to know you guys support payoneer cards.

igunnu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:14:11 AM

Can not register on your site. Click on the register button and nothing happens
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 01:54:39 PM

Which browser are you using? And, we can advise you to clear cache/cookies, that can be an issue.
Let us know if that works.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 02:40:27 PM

Which browser are you using? And, we can advise you to clear cache/cookies, that can be an issue.
Let us know if that works.

Yes Cex.io works with virtual credit cards and you can also link your credit card with paypal and make purchase with it but there is one problem. Since paypal transactions are reversible, no one wants to deal with paypal as payment option so if you can find someone who is willing to accept bitcoin then there won’t be any issue otherwise you will have to use sites like cex.io to purchase with your virtual credit card.
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:52:48 PM

Payoneer card is a Mastercard just like any other Mastercard and can be used for online purchases.
Kraken
Circle
Coinbase
Bitstamp
BTC-e
They all accepts card payments in exchange for bitcoins but you have to submit a scanned ID and get verified.

gfvkhgbjlhnl

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:54:00 PM

I tried to buy Bitcoin using my Payoneer card. But I didn't have any success. I received a message that my card has been rejected.
vedmak02

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:25:27 PM

Im abount to launch a service for users to buy and sell using Payoneer and Bitcoin - At firts stage all transaction will be done manually and none info from users will be needed(no login/registrations/verifications), would like to know how interesting this service will be for users, please comment, thanks, great profit to everyone!
Can comment here on in the topic I've created for that, thanks. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2598265.new#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: