Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:20:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ORACLE IPO = SCAM!!  (Read 1027 times)
dadingsda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:34:35 PM

No more words!

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Good concept but how can we trust you? Without an escrow address is the first point, second point is you lack of more IT background introduction, and only you one dev?

I have combated this by revealing my full details/name in the ANN. 8+ years commercial development experience with tech stack of C# .Net; Asp.Net MVC; HTML; CSS; and Javascript (& Jquery), i have a passion for web technologies & hold the ability to prioritize a varied workload very well.

- Knowledge of Xamarin; PhoneGap / Cordova
- JavaScript MVVM frameworks (Kendo UI, Angular; Native script)
- Experience in web services & RESTful APIs
- Proven native application development in both iOS & Android
- Experience in end to end development from design through to app store release

Currently only myself, but with funds collected i will be looking to hire a new experienced ( on a similar level) developer to assist with the graphical UI and future Dapp's on the roadmap (unreleased).

Pay It Foward! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxrpO9vPeY0

Just a video that offers inspiration on the concept.

Now this brings confidence, thats quite a skillset you have there  Shocked

What?? This brings nothing, mr. 9 activity man.

Here´s my profil

My name is Peter Schneider
20+ years commercial development experience with tech stack of C# .Net; Asp.Net MVC; HTML; CSS; and Javascript (& Jquery), i have a passion for web technologies & hold the ability to prioritize a varied workload very well.

- Knowledge of Xamarin; PhoneGap / Cordova
- JavaScript MVVM frameworks (Kendo UI, Angular; Native script)
- Experience in web services & RESTful APIs
- Proven native application development in both iOS & Android
- Experience in end to end development from design through to app store release

So you wanna invest in my project?

Next,
from OP:

"Who am i?
Brett Hitchcock, coder turned bitcoin enthusiast turned entrepreneur. I have a strive for excellence & success, Im an original bitcoin supporter and investor (account from 2010) one of the first few hundred on this forum...."

But all i can find is 1!! post in 2010 and the rest is from 2016. And not one of them is technical ? Only trading bullshit.

Conclusion:

WITHOUT ESCROW..... stay away!

Re: [ANN] BlackCoin (BLK/BC) | PoS | No premine | No IPO
finally moving! my bag will serve me well  Cool

This and some more of your posts makes me almost confident you are a member of the rise team  Roll Eyes

Rise team somewhat disorganized when it comes to paying necessary bounties to their supporters unlike Lisk team. Until now lots of complains coming about unpaid bounties.

bounties are coming slowly, they are releasing them staggered in order to keep the market stable, its the smart option.

jump onto $RISE before the pump id say, if you guys want genuine profit with stability.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:00:09 AM

I did the spanish translation and sent the developer a PM, he didn't reply yet. Hope this is not a scam as you said but you clearly raised some flags. I'm not sure what should I do, I don't want to "contribute" to it if that was the case. It would be very ironic because the whole concept is actually a good cause.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 05:05:40 AM

good info thx! Wink

you can almost bet that as far as his "old account" ,  he fucking bought it on the market cmon.   everyone has seen those people selling old accounts, their original users here that have been gone for years that asshats like robertt hack with the database leak from last year then sell the accounts as  "original, RARE, early BCT accounts"  cmon. screw that guy lol

with your info, i highly recommend people stay far away from that one, damn.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:09:37 AM

damnn yeahh btw thanks you so much for nice information mate..now i know becouse you appreciatte
b0art

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:32:15 AM

Thanks for warning us but I dont see any real proof of a scam yet. I'll keep watching to see how it works out.
cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:27:57 AM

Moderated thread - Check

No Escrow - Check

Anonymous Dev - Check

New BCT account - Check

ORACLE is 100% SCAM. Thanks for this thread.
Elclasico

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:36:20 AM

100% scam, i saw his previous posts, all were altcoin, he only wants money, and he is a clown. So many scam, like mentrio, opair here.
laugh2btc

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:32:25 AM

Thank you very much.

100% scam, that´s for sure!
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:52:02 AM

thank you!

scammerdie

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:24:05 AM

If that OP scammed people, Jesus will punish him, #SCAMMER DIE    Cheesy

From my view, this project is 90% scam! But he got almost 40 btc, easy money.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:34:11 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 10:52:13 PM by mtnsaa

My replies were deleted too and no further "credentials" were given, I'm sure this is a scam but not sure what we can do, I can't believe people are getting away with this, there should be staff locking the thread early on, is ridiculous! (I'm still not 100% sure but I don't have "good faith" on the internet and that's what he's asking from me).
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:40:35 PM

that is very sad for those people who invest Cry
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:50:51 PM

This is só sad.

Mostly of people Just want stole some money.

This is só bad to cryptoworld

Elclasico

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:13:05 AM

I see another thread also talks about this shit scam, hope more people will know and won't invest it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: