Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BittyMe.com ~ 290 MINIMUM , 200,000$ATOSHI CONTEST + 31% Referral  (Read 2399 times)
johniadeluca (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:23:16 PM

Hey, I like your faucet, nice reward boost! But was I supposed to get something for contest entries? These are both on earlier pages but I'll post again here:

(When 300 was the entry)

Address: 17r6ufWs96D95ePe1jV3x2D2q82jkffeCi

Again, you can find both these claims in earlier pages of this thread. Thanks! Smiley

Earlier the reward was 1500 Satoshi. Did you not receive the payment?
Lukkus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 09:16:27 PM

Not that I can see...Not in FaucetBOX or Coinbase anyway. How would you have sent it?
windchamp

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:58:20 AM

Loving the faucet so far!

Are you still doing the 505 satoshis contest?

...I can't believe I managed to hit the 2001 satoshis, but not the 505

Address: 1HcE2CE7YuJo5sb2RgqLkSaKKuHo9nZNM9

Plus, I liked your facebook page, are you still doing that reward as well?
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:11:32 AM

Not that I can see...Not in FaucetBOX or Coinbase anyway. How would you have sent it?

He said that he will sent me too but still nothing.. I won 2 time  1. when was 300 and now I hit 505.. but didn't get any extra satoshi from him.

So better stop the contest then give a fake hope for getting extra satoshi here.. Your faucet is good without that contest  Smiley
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:18:30 AM

First time visit this site get pop ads and then i close it
its so very annoying please remove it thank you
Lukkus

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 12:05:23 PM

He said that he will sent me too but still nothing.. I won 2 time  1. when was 300 and now I hit 505.. but didn't get any extra satoshi from him.

So better stop the contest then give a fake hope for getting extra satoshi here.. Your faucet is good without that contest  Smiley

It's true! Your faucet is really good...no need for a fake contest? :/ Just earns you distrust for no reason...

Having said that...I REALLY like this faucet Wink

Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

Not bad pay now, but the popups are really bad on mobile. Is this why you can pay so much?

I also have not received the bonus pay, though I agree that it's not needed.
campica

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:49:06 PM

What happend in last 15 minutes , bots attack or what?? 

Balance : 126 satoshi    Shocked Shocked

I hope this faucet will be back soon , because it was one of better faucet in this days..
Lexiatel

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:15:42 PM

What happend in last 15 minutes , bots attack or what?? 

Balance : 126 satoshi    Shocked Shocked

I hope this faucet will be back soon , because it was one of better faucet in this days..

Holy crap... ow. Those freaking bots... they ruin it for everyone...
johniadeluca (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:31:28 PM

No bots we just didn't have the faucet funded efficiently for the traffic we're getting. The new deposit is processing and the winner of the contest will be given their share shortly after, the contest is not fake.
Lexiatel

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:18:32 PM

No bots we just didn't have the faucet funded efficiently for the traffic we're getting. The new deposit is processing and the winner of the contest will be given their share shortly after, the contest is not fake.

Very cool then Smiley
johniadeluca (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:43:46 PM

Funds are slowly being processed back into the Faucet so we've started at a low minimum but huge referral to make up for the downtime.
narutushipu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:39:08 AM

congratulation good faucet
your faucet integrate faucetbox or not
Lexiatel

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:06:45 AM

What's my referral link? I already claimed, so it disappeared... Now I have to wait...
johniadeluca (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:42:23 AM

congratulation good faucet
your faucet integrate faucetbox or not

Yes the faucet is built off of Faucetbox Smiley
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 09:44:42 AM

Faucet refilled immediately, good job!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
FilestormGER

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:19:25 PM

a joke or what?HuhHuh

Access denied. Your IP address [xxx] is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department.
johniadeluca (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:39:51 AM

You're the first winner for 200k Satoshi. What's the address to send it to? And also, all I ask is that once you receive the payment you post proof both on this topic and on my Facebook page. It'd be greatly appreciated. Funds are slowly getting back to what they used to be, thanks for using my faucet Cheesy
campica

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:48:36 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 07:36:31 AM by campica

He said that he will sent me too but still nothing.. I won 2 time  1. when was 300 and now I hit 505.. but didn't get any extra satoshi from him.

So better stop the contest then give a fake hope for getting extra satoshi here.. Your faucet is good without that contest  Smiley

You're the first winner for 200k Satoshi. What's the address to send it to? And also, all I ask is that once you receive the payment you post proof both on this topic and on my Facebook page. It'd be greatly appreciated. Funds are slowly getting back to what they used to be, thanks for using my faucet Cheesy

my address : 1x9................................

don't worry after I received payment I will post screenshot here and on your facebook site .

johniadeluca (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:19:19 AM

my address : 1x9Q8tmokQZ25s3QH18GgmjRzZ2J2zzFp

don't worry after I received payment I will post screenshot here and on your facebook site .

200,000$atoshi has been sent. Thank you for using my faucet, stay tuned on the thread for the next 200k Satoshi contest coming soon. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: