Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside the Kremlin !!!!!!  (Read 714 times)
innocentbee (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:31:44 AM

Just what is the Kremlin thinking these days? With war in Ukraine, heightened military activities unnerving NATO allies, and anti-Western rhetoric high, Moscow seems determined to worsen its relations with Washington, Brussels, and Berlin, even at increasing cost to Russia’s faltering economy. Then, there’s Syria, where it can be hard to tell if Russia seeks the same goals as Western countries or whether here, too, it’s acting to undermine their interests. Huh Huh
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:47:50 AM

Kremlin? hm i wish i can visit on there someday. i don't know how its look like for now.

simpler2016

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:13:12 AM

Just what is the Kremlin thinking these days? With war in Ukraine, heightened military activities unnerving NATO allies, and anti-Western rhetoric high, Moscow seems determined to worsen its relations with Washington, Brussels, and Berlin, even at increasing cost to Russia’s faltering economy. Then, there’s Syria, where it can be hard to tell if Russia seeks the same goals as Western countries or whether here, too, it’s acting to undermine their interests. Huh Huh
In my, you're wrong. Why the Kremlin to maintain military conflicts ?! Russian What is the benefit? At this point in time, Russia did not want war. And even the indirect participation of Russia in military conflicts, to date, it is not necessary to the Kremlin.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:11:25 AM

What a load of Bull crap?

Let me counter your allegations one by one:

1. Ukraine: NATO toppled the democratically elected leader, and the civil war was a direct result from that measure.
2. Increased activity along NATO borders: Russia did some military exercises within its national borders, while the Americans went on with their war-games along the Latvian-Russian border. Who is the warmonger here?
3. The NATO first imposed sanctions against Russia, and the latter retaliated by banning food products from the EU.

RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:20:40 AM

Very strange point of view, it seems like you actually believe what the mainstream hillary clinton witchcraft media is telling you. Stay vigilant!

v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:18:45 AM

Strange, you say the words. Why should Russia remain weak, as in the West, America in close to Russia's borders go ?! And why Russia should abandon its interests in Syria, only potamu that America, too, had their own interests in Syria ?!
v1ryspro

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:29:55 AM

What a load of Bull crap?

Let me counter your allegations one by one:

1. Ukraine: NATO toppled the democratically elected leader, and the civil war was a direct result from that measure.
2. Increased activity along NATO borders: Russia did some military exercises within its national borders, while the Americans went on with their war-games along the Latvian-Russian border. Who is the warmonger here?
3. The NATO first imposed sanctions against Russia, and the latter retaliated by banning food products from the EU.

Because of this fact, and there is a conversation. Russia, nor when it is not the first conflict begins. Moreover, the first Russian or when not begin hostilities. Russia, many simply make defense. And the fact that Russia, sometimes shows its strength. That such actions are aimed only at protecting its independence.
innocentbee (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:34:28 PM

Very strange point of view, it seems like you actually believe what the mainstream hillary clinton witchcraft media is telling you. Stay vigilant!

brother i was only stating my perspective on this matter ......... maybe i was wrong .......
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:42:58 PM

brother i was only stating my perspective on this matter ......... maybe i was wrong .......

I won't judge you because of that, but I think that the US is the aggressor and Russia is only responding and trying to defend itself.

v1ryspro

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:07:34 PM

I won't judge you because of that, but I think that the US is the aggressor and Russia is only responding and trying to defend itself.
That's right, you're talking about. In the history of Russia, almost all wars were waged on the territory of Russia. Russia, the first, or when you do not start a war. As a rule, the attack on Russia. Tatar-Mongols, Poles, Germans, French. Japan was the time to start a war threatened. Today, with Russian friends, all his former enemies. It can only say that Russia respected.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:15:23 PM

Kremlin? hm i wish i can visit on there someday. i don't know how its look like for now.

Yes. Pictures show it to be very appealing.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:20:55 PM

From http://goeasteurope.about.com/od/russia/g/kremlin.htm:
Definition: Kremlin is the Russian word for "fortress." It indicates a group of buildings located within a fortification.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
v1ryspro

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:19:45 PM

From http://goeasteurope.about.com/od/russia/g/kremlin.htm:
Definition: Kremlin is the Russian word for "fortress." It indicates a group of buildings located within a fortification.

Cool

The Kremlin, in its time, was built specifically for that would protect people from the attacks of bandits and enemy troops. The Pentagon, by the way, is also very like a fortress when viewed from above.
leapordlion

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:30:17 AM

it's right about some extent !!  Grin But still russia have to defend itself & that's what he is doing !!
innocentbee (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:07:46 AM

it's right about some extent !!  Grin But still russia have to defend itself & that's what he is doing !!
yes he is defending himself but still this conspiracy can't be denied ..............
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:48:24 AM

Actually, you should Google "inside the Kremlin" for some great pictures.    Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: