Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT  (Read 26353 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:11:03 PM

Could you possibly post the results on the last post on this thread?
I am currently looking for a tipster that is just starting out and I wish to provide any support I can for them to start out.
You look like you know what you are talking about and don't offer advice on sports that you don't follow too closely or know about like some of the tipsters that I have read from some threads posted here.

Anything would be appreciated to make a decision on who to go with.
Thanks. Smiley

I am not really understanding what you are saying. If you want to know my result of my last tipping thread it ended with 32 games with 21 wins and 11 losses and 600 mBTC in profit during one month. In this thread with VIP tips I am not in top form yet, but slowly I know I will get there. You should go with whoever tipster you feel comfortable to play with and you also agree with his/her ideas, analysis and the style of choosing games. Every tipster has different conditions when choosing a game to bet in.

zend7 I know how it feels and I feel sad today too but this is normal when it happens in 90 minute. Be strong and we will pass this difficult moment and will be in profit in the long run, at least I have done so before so there is no reason why I shouldn't do it again.
rampagejackson

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:25:21 PM

If you want to know my result of my last tipping thread it ended with 32 games with 21 wins and 11 losses and 600 mBTC in profit during one month

In other words, you'd have been better getting a job in McDonalds then?  Its a massive amount of time to properly look into 32 games, then time on top for any that you actually watch live too.

How much per hour invested did you earn?
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:55:36 AM

Really extreme bad luck today. Ajax let us down. Games were Rapid Wien to win 4-0 won, Dinamo Zagreb to win 2-1 won and Ajax to win 2-2 ended draw. I am really sorry and it was looking so good but Ajax really did disappoint me today. For tomorrow I am not in the mood for a VIP tip, although I had choose to bet on Crvena Zvedzia to win 1.57 odd , I am leaving you this free tips for tomorrow.

Parlay tip
PSV vs Az  Psv to win 1.40
Olimpija vs Rudar Olimpija to win 1.30 odd
Stromgodset vs Start Stromgodset to win odd 1.35

Single tip
Radnicki Nis vs Crvena Zvedzia 1.55

I will resume VIP tips on monday, for tomorrow this is free and I am really sorry for my only buyer today, was so close lost only in 90 minute.
For the buyer of today I will send for free the VIP of monday.
I was seeing the live score on flashscore , Ajax made a draw in first half with 1-1 and then 2nd half they were 2-1 , i was happy that they will win as Ajax is better but some how other team managed to draw , very disappointing.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:18:15 AM

If you want to know my result of my last tipping thread it ended with 32 games with 21 wins and 11 losses and 600 mBTC in profit during one month

In other words, you'd have been better getting a job in McDonalds then?  Its a massive amount of time to properly look into 32 games, then time on top for any that you actually watch live too.

How much per hour invested did you earn?

I didn't spend many hours , one hour per day in the morning to read all the news , tips and predictions and its 20mBTC per day pure profit if you followed it. If you are not happy with that, you can always opt to not follow me, I am not forcing anyone, whoever like to follow is free to do so.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:12:35 PM

The parlay was lost but the game I would have choose as my VIP for today was a really nice convincing win of 0-3 . The odd was good 1.57 , hope some of you have took profit to bet on it as a single game.

Tomorrow VIP tip will be with payment except for the user who bought on Saturday and since I lost 2 times in parlay I am sticking to single games from now on as I want to be a consistent winner.

Check tomorrow for the VIP tip.
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:56:14 PM

The parlay was lost but the game I would have choose as my VIP for today was a really nice convincing win of 0-3 . The odd was good 1.57 , hope some of you have took profit to bet on it as a single game.

Tomorrow VIP tip will be with payment except for the user who bought on Saturday and since I lost 2 times in parlay I am sticking to single games from now on as I want to be a consistent winner.

Check tomorrow for the VIP tip.

yeah parlays are tough. I have never had much luck with them. Even if you count all the parlays up i have hit over time i know for sure i have lost more
trying to do them, so im with ya on playing games straight instead

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:01:00 AM

Today VIP tip

I present you a both teams to score YES with 1.85 odd for tonight. You can buy it here. The buyer of Saturday I sent him a PM with the details of the game for free.

https://satoshibox.com/zpwtnh6t478nyjai5jqcbcfb

I hope in a win tonight.

Password to the file is the same: mitidragoit20!
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:03:47 AM

Thanks, I received it the tip of today. I see you have choose a difficult game for today but I have placed my bet on it just like you are suggesting and overall I liked very much your analysis for this game.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:43:32 AM

Thanks, I received it the tip of today. I see you have choose a difficult game for today but I have placed my bet on it just like you are suggesting and overall I liked very much your analysis for this game.

Its not difficult if you read the full analysis , in fact should be an easy win tonight but as you know from the lost from the Ajax in the 90 minutes anything can happen in gambling. I am now focusing on mainly both teams to score games as these have higher chances because even if the result is 0-0 until 80 minutes it has still chances of happening more than Money lines bets where the team you have bet on is in disadvantage. So I am trying to bet smarter and winning smarter.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:10:00 AM

Both teams to score seems like a nice option and maybe I buy some VIP tips from you but for the moment I see an equal number of victories and losses. They are only 6 games but I need to see how will you do for another few matches before I decide. I have read that you only give this VIP tips with payment and they are only for people who want to follow your bets but you should think also to make real money out of them by posting also free tips for the masses like many other tipsters do.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:05:47 AM

Both teams to score seems like a nice option and maybe I buy some VIP tips from you but for the moment I see an equal number of victories and losses. They are only 6 games but I need to see how will you do for another few matches before I decide. I have read that you only give this VIP tips with payment and they are only for people who want to follow your bets but you should think also to make real money out of them by posting also free tips for the masses like many other tipsters do.

Well other tipsters clearly want only to make profit with their tips with payment. While I also would not be unhappy to make profits and I would be happy if I had followers I don't deny this but main thing is I am placing my bets for my pleasure and anyone who wants to follow have to pay the premium in order to access my bets. Feel free to not buy my VIP tips if you don't agree with my statistics so far. I am even giving for free VIP the next day if its a loss but I will not do it anymore from now onwards. If you like to follow, follow , if you don't ,don't. That is my final advice to anyone. I am being transparent by posting a link to my bet of the day. I just want to share my bets and the analysis with anyone if they like to follow it by buying. Am not doing anything anymore for free.
zend7

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:36:00 AM

Does this mean I will not receive a free VIP the next day if I lose the daily VIP. If that is the case I think you will lose your customers as I prefer to have some prize of consolation after the loss. I really think you need to re watch your decision of not giving free VIP tip for the next day. It really is a big stimulus for the buyer. This is really disappointing but if you really don't want to give a free VIP the next day you need to go the price of the VIP tips down at least.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:05:33 AM

Does this mean I will not receive a free VIP the next day if I lose the daily VIP. If that is the case I think you will lose your customers as I prefer to have some prize of consolation after the loss. I really think you need to re watch your decision of not giving free VIP tip for the next day. It really is a big stimulus for the buyer. This is really disappointing but if you really don't want to give a free VIP the next day you need to go the price of the VIP tips down at least.

Yes it means this and price will be the same or go up. I am getting this tips now from my own research plus I registered to a site with payment too so if you want to take profit of deep analyses for the game which of course doesn't guarantee the win otherwise this would not be gambling. You are free to continue following me or not. This is not something I force others to do. If you like you can buy, if you think I am not worthy just don't buy. Today was the last free VIP I sent to you, sorry about that.
zend7

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:51:50 AM

Well if that's the case it will all depend on the game of tonight if I will keep buying your tips or not. If this tip is a win I will buy your tips unless its a loss and I will stop there. You are leaving interested persons no choice with such a senseless decision.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:11:30 AM

Well if that's the case it will all depend on the game of tonight if I will keep buying your tips or not. If this tip is a win I will buy your tips unless its a loss and I will stop there. You are leaving interested persons no choice with such a senseless decision.

That still remains my final decision. You do your own analysis if you will follow or not. Honestly I have enough(not related to you) of people who are telling me I should do better at McDonalds. Its not my fault because of their frustration in life which they can find a place like this forum and express it lol. I am playing for myself , if you want to see the bet pay the premium and this is my final option.
rampagejackson

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:40:43 PM

The full thread just stinks of someone who can't actually make any money gambling; the only way he can make money is by charging other suckers.

*anyone* can show a half decent run with football betting when you're betting on the favourites. But a loss every 2-3 games is going to put you into losses overall... the only winner here is the tipster.

Its painfully obvious he's no fucking clue what he's doing as well, jumping from random league to random league.  Its not even like he's trading off expert knowledge of one league ffs, one minute he's telling you to bet on Japanese 2nd division and the next its a Malaysian cup game, then a schoolboys game in Wales  Grin
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:43:27 PM

The full thread just stinks of someone who can't actually make any money gambling; the only way he can make money is by charging other suckers.

*anyone* can show a half decent run with football betting when you're betting on the favourites. But a loss every 2-3 games is going to put you into losses overall... the only winner here is the tipster.

Its painfully obvious he's no fucking clue what he's doing as well, jumping from random league to random league.  Its not even like he's trading off expert knowledge of one league ffs, one minute he's telling you to bet on Japanese 2nd division and the next its a Malaysian cup game, then a schoolboys game in Wales  Grin
Have to agree with this, the record for this is terrible , specially because you are charging 0.005 for it, and I see no reason why would you even charge that unless you don't trust them yourself.

BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:08:02 PM

You 2 sound just like the envious persons who really can't make any money gambling and accusing someone who have a proven record in his 2 previous runs which anyone have seen. If you don't agree don't buy I have said it several times. I am just sharing my bet for anyone who want to follow. Those who know me need not some people without any evidence they have won in gambling , A REAL big difference compared to me which I have done several times. Ignore button clicked.
rampagejackson

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:27:43 PM

You 2 sound just like the envious persons who really can't make any money gambling...

And yet I'm posting 5 figure payouts and making what I'm doing quite open.  And no, I'm not charging for tips because its far more hassle than actually betting myself  Grin
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:50:40 PM

Game is already a win. Of course the odd was lower at 1.76 at directbet but something to be expected from them. Game was Shamrock Rovers vs Wexford youth and the analyze was quite simple. Shamrock is a better team and they will go for the win, by doing so they will play openly and will leave spaces open therefore giving Wexford Youth chance to score.  And it already happened like predicted. Haters gonna hate , winners gonna win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: