Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT  (Read 26347 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:45:35 PM

Although the game was interrupted yesterday , the remaining 15 minutes were played today and Albania scored in the last minute of the game so its a win. I don't know how bookers have choose to behave but I think they should give you the money. As the game was finished today. Anyway for us its a win. No tip today here as I am really taking a break and focusing 200% on my challenge thread which I have high hopes to achieve although it takes very long time.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:12:48 PM

Why take a break when competition here is so angry at me that they are inventing all kind of shit stories and connecting my account to scammers who have been dormant for a long time. I guess they must really be angry at my challenge thread which is letting anyone with the mouth open so far.

FREE TIP for tonight
ROMANIA CUP
CFR Cluj vs Targu Mures  Over 2.5 goals 1.65 odd

This is a free tip with not much study put into it, if you are in for real money watch and follow my challenge thread , just browse this board to find it. See you there tomorrow for win nr 11 hopefully.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:37:25 PM

Well unfortunately tip was a lost but this is all about free tips, check my challenge thread for the real deal on how we plan to go from 10-1000 euro.

Today tip
Albinoleffe vs Alma, Albinoleffe to win odd 2.0

BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:15:37 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 08:36:27 PM by BitcoinSupremo

I am doing pretty bad in singles lately, all my focus is in my challenge thread, but let me start the weekend with a really low odds parlay.

You can follow here: https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1ET9zMThGREvQLLbK8cbc8gPGvVbSeh4XA

Odd is about 1.36 and consists of 4 double chances with the 4 best teams of the day, PSG,Bayern,Benfica and Club Brugge. Maximum bet allowed 25mBTC as it consist of 4 games, I placed 12.5 mBTC for myself.

I want to turn things around now and start to give you back the profit you all deserve.

1 hour before the games of the parlay starts.

EDIT: Lost because of the club brugge, my error as i did not check standings but only their name, when I saw the standings I hoped in a draw as minimum but they lost to a team which they beat 18 times in the last 20 meetings.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:18:55 AM

Today tip, its again a parlay with odd 2.53 in total

Feel free to follow it if you agree to the choices. Just be fast because the first game starts in 15 minutes from now, almost all odds are the same with 1.35-1.40 and today I choose only home teams for better chances of winnings.

Here is the bet to check: https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1MP64KgDNThMuH2fvJpV3T5vuvH5a1q44
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:58:54 PM

Today tip, its again a parlay with odd 2.53 in total

Feel free to follow it if you agree to the choices. Just be fast because the first game starts in 15 minutes from now, almost all odds are the same with 1.35-1.40 and today I choose only home teams for better chances of winnings.

Here is the bet to check: https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1MP64KgDNThMuH2fvJpV3T5vuvH5a1q44

Great win in the 90th minute from Roma with a great goal from legendary captain Francesco Totti. I followed this bet and won too but I think it would have been better if you had post this parlay instead of the other in the challenge thread. Still even there its winning the first game as Chelsea is leading 0-1 today. Perfect win. Looking forward for your next parlay.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:08:26 AM

Maybe today I will not be much active but today tip sounds like a 100% sure win.

Romania Liga I
Targu Mures vs Dinamo  2 1.64 

Dinamo should have an easy win today against the team which cannot stop losing all the games they are playing in the Romania Liga I, odd is very good for one of the best teams of this league which is playing against the worse team of the league. Maybe this odd is high for Dinamo cause they are playing outside their home but still should be a win.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:13:14 AM

After seeing the result of the match of yesterday I am fully convinced now that games are rigged from inside as there is no way that Dinamo could lose to a team like Mures.

Today tip
Champions League
Basel vs Ludogoretz  Basel win 1.75 odd

Should be an easy game and Basel should get the 3 points in here as its with better quality and with better experience in Champions.
zend7

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:13:25 AM

After seeing the result of the match of yesterday I am fully convinced now that games are rigged from inside as there is no way that Dinamo could lose to a team like Mures.

Today tip
Champions League

Should be an easy game and Basel should get the 3 points in here as its with better quality and with better experience in Champions.

It is not like that and I have to disagree with you for the game of yesterday. Targu Mures although in very big financial problems they have very experienced players who have played with big teams in Romania a few years ago and that guy that scored 2 goals yesterday is one of them. Dinamo although bought many star players they need time to know each other better so the result of yesterday for me was not catastrophic.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:48:49 AM

Today tip
Champions League

Alternatively for big parlays I suggest 0/1 for this game. Ludogorets can keep it as draw at first half but they wouldn't handle all game long. You can put that in your surprise coupons.
I also suggest you first half draw for Benfica - Beşiktaş game. Wink
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:09:40 PM

Here i have got some info on one of the match,

League :AUSTRIA: Erste Liga
Time : 18:30
Match : LASK Linz-Horn
Tip : 1/1 ht ft
Odd : 2.50

Seeing the last performance of LASK team and now playing in home ground , so they will be scoring both half.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:51:03 PM

Here i have got some info on one of the match,

League :AUSTRIA: Erste Liga
Time : 18:30
Match : LASK Linz-Horn
Tip : 1/1 ht ft
Odd : 2.50

Seeing the last performance of LASK team and now playing in home ground , so they will be scoring both half.

Is this insider info or you are just posting here because of Lask Linz last performance. I don't think this is an insider tip although it may happen for you to be right. Lower leagues can easily be manipulated by 2-3 players and the game to finish just like those 2-3 players want. Who happens to be their friends can make money. This scenario though is highly not possible.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:12:24 AM

Today tip
Champions League

Alternatively for big parlays I suggest 0/1 for this game. Ludogorets can keep it as draw at first half but they wouldn't handle all game long. You can put that in your surprise coupons.

Unfortunately they keep it draw till the end and they also won the first half which was really unexpected. A very bad performance at home by Basel, I think they thought they are playing with some team of their national league which they are used to win with goal differences there Smiley. It's not a good moment but tonight we try a parlay from champions.

Champions League parlay
Legia Warsaw vs Dortmund   Dortmund win 1.4
Bayer Leverkusen vs CSKA   Bayer Leverkusen draw no bet 1.20
Tottenham vs Monaco          Tottenham draw no bet 1.35
Real Madrid vs Sporting       Real win 1.25

I think this is one of the most safe parlays of the day, but in gambling anything can happen.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:17:55 AM

Today tip
Champions League

Unfortunately they keep it draw till the end and they also won the first half which was really unexpected. A very bad performance at home by Basel, I think they thought they are playing with some team of their national league which they are used to win with goal differences there Smiley. It's not a good moment but tonight we try a parlay from champions.

Champions League parlay

I think this is one of the most safe parlays of the day, but in gambling anything can happen.

Damn, those Tottenham players managed to ruin our beautiful parlay of yesterday. Today a lot of games from Europa League and I think to play a single game, maybe Asian Handicap or Draw no bet as this kind of bets are created to give the user to have more chances to win so let's try this bet for today:

Europa League
Red Bull Salzburg vs FK Krasnodar   Salzburg Draw no Bet  1.65 odd
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:30:18 PM

Today tip
Champions League

Champions League parlay

Damn, those Tottenham players managed to ruin our beautiful parlay of yesterday. Today a lot of games from Europa League and I think to play a single game, maybe Asian Handicap or Draw no bet as this kind of bets are created to give the user to have more chances to win so let's try this bet for today:

Europa League
Red Bull Salzburg vs FK Krasnodar   Salzburg Draw no Bet  1.65 odd

Yesterday was the day where almost all big ones lost, or at least draw. We were unlucky again and it looks like we are in the middle of a bad streak.
However for today tip I think I have chosen correctly to make a win and odd is 1.93

Finland Veikkausliga
FC Inter vs HJK Helsinki ------- Helsinki to win 1.93 odd
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

After losses flow into me without any mercy and crushed my tipping prediction to the worse they could do, from this moment I can only go up and wins are expected especially today almost 100%.

I present a parlay with 1.6 odd in total and two strong teams to their respective leagues.

PSV vs Feynoord  PSV draw no bet
Watford vs Man.U Man.U draw no bet

Total odd is 1.6 in nitro , sportsbet.io and even almost like this in directbet.eu .

I hope this is a win , I have bet 0.10 btc in a hope to win a 0.06 btc.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:16:32 PM

After losses flow into me without any mercy and crushed my tipping prediction to the worse they could do, from this moment I can only go up and wins are expected especially today almost 100%.

I present a parlay with 1.6 odd in total and two strong teams to their respective leagues.

Total odd is 1.6 in nitro , sportsbet.io and even almost like this in directbet.eu .

After yesterday loss I can state without fear, I will bet my house on Feynoord to win the Dutch league, and also bet a lot of money that Man.U have no chances at all to win the Premier league.

For today we try a low odd of 1.45
Finn Harps vs Cork City  Finn Harps AH +2.5 goals.

Judging by latest tips, you may rightly feel that whatever I bet is a loss so you may want to be the opposite like Cork City -2.5 which has odd 2.2 and win Smiley

zend7

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:12:06 AM

After yesterday loss I can state without fear, I will bet my house on Feynoord to win the Dutch league, and also bet a lot of money that Man.U have no chances at all to win the Premier league.

For today we try a low odd of 1.45
Finn Harps vs Cork City  Finn Harps AH +2.5 goals.

Judging by latest tips, you may rightly feel that whatever I bet is a loss so you may want to be the opposite like Cork City -2.5 which has odd 2.2 and win Smiley

At least you got one right after a great number of consecutive losses. I think this kind of bets are easier to predict and give the user a higher chance to make it a winning bet.

In fact Asian Handicap bets were created just for this reason in the first place, to give the possibility to the user to even bet on a team with odd more than 10 and to have minimum 1 goal difference.

Yesterday you covered it with 2.5 goals difference which was with normal odd but if you had got for 1.5 goals it would have still been a win and the odd were about 2.1.

Anyway congrats for your win. Try to recover and don't think too much.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:03:23 AM

I almost had forgot the feeling of a win after so many consecutive losses. Not so many games to play handicap with at least 2 goals advantage but I think this one I have chosen have high chances to be a win or in the worse case a money back refund.

Finland Veikkausliga
PK 35 vs HIFK  PK 35  Asian Handicap +2 goals  1.45 odd.

Bet AH explained here as many people still don't know

If PK 35 loses with 3 goals we lose, if it loses with 2 goals difference we get our money back and if it losses by only 1 goal it's a win.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:48:22 PM

Hello BitcoinSupremo, I would like to invite you to the 10th edition of the Tipster Championship. It's a great place to promote yourself as a tipster since you will be competing vs other tipster from this forum, and at the same time you can win prizes with your bets.

Your bets will be visible in our leaderboard, so everyone can keep track of your performance during the month of October.
We have a 70mBTC participation prize; up to 1 BTC if you qualify for top7 prizes (actually it can be up to 1.8 BTC if you use  the multi entry feature); and at the same time you will also be participating in our Knockout competition, with a prize pool of 1 BTC

Three ways of wining here, so great added value to your bets.
Also, since you are a tipster, you could write your name in our Hall of Fame, that will be a great achievement and a good way of promoting yourself.

Here is the registration link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248467.0

Hope you join us.
Congrats on your recent win, and good luck to your bets!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: