Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some bitcoin ad network  (Read 802 times)
tungaqhd (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:57:00 AM

Hello everybody,
I just run my faucet with alexa rank is 2,873,546( bigfaucet.ga) , it's not enough to earn with mellowads
Now i'am using a-ads , adbit to earn money ( i tried eadsy,u-ads but the revenue is low)
Does anyone know other good network?
Thank you  Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:56:21 AM

I'll tell the truth, there's no one good.
You can try bitvertise.net they have good rates however you can easily find shady banners(and can't do anything against it)..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:11:56 AM

I'll tell the truth, there's no one good.
You can try bitvertise.net they have good rates however you can easily find shady banners(and can't do anything against it)..
Thank you
I just need a network that count impression exactly  or have rate enough
torbente

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:11:07 AM

All faucet owners needs good add networks this days. If you dont have adsense, mellow is the second best option (AFAIK). Until you have alexa<1M you will only earn garbage from other ad networks. (a-ads is the best between the others IMO)
And mellow will not give you too much revenue, around 50K satoshis daily. so it hardly could be worth.
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:27:48 AM

All faucet owners needs good add networks this days. If you dont have adsense, mellow is the second best option (AFAIK). Until you have alexa<1M you will only earn garbage from other ad networks. (a-ads is the best between the others IMO)
And mellow will not give you too much revenue, around 50K satoshis daily. so it hardly could be worth.
Thank you,
My revenue is only 40-60k satoshi per day
I am trying to boot alexa rank, do you have any tip ?
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:39:31 AM

Thank you,

Keep your browser open all day on your site(with alexa toolbar instaled)
you can try to use services like hitleap too, however I don't know if it really works, and after you join in mellow, stop using the hitleap service or you will be banned

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:45:46 PM

I think one a-ads banner is enough because they only count unique views and clicks but if you add few good content like about bitcoin, newbie guide, about crypto trading etc in several pages and get approved by google ads than you may earn good but getting this is hard.
Thank you,
You can send traffic from traffic exchanger which is not convertable however it can improve alexa ranking and they are also cheaper if you run traffic exchanger in VPS 24 hour a day.

creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:25:39 PM

I am using exoclick but it's not bitcoin network. But anyway made with with my faucet 40€ in a few days using this ad network.

torbente

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:34:38 PM

I am using exoclick but it's not bitcoin network. But anyway made with with my faucet 40€ in a few days using this ad network.

When? This year? I remember i used exoclick on my first faucet (last year) and just earned 0,03$ or so....

EDIT: I was wrong. I just check my exoclick account: in febraury this year, 3 days, 1347 unique views: 0,001$
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:46:35 PM

I think there is no other adnetwork that paying in bitcoin you almost all you mention but why dont you try google adsense instead revenuehits.. but the problem is traffic according to alexa traffic or page rank.. it takes a long time before you will see alexa rank update...
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:01:58 PM

When? This year? I remember i used exoclick on my first faucet (last year) and just earned 0,03$ or so....

EDIT: I was wrong. I just check my exoclick account: in febraury this year, 3 days, 1347 unique views: 0,001$

Some days I got 1-3cents but some 1€-10€ so yea. I don't know how depend how much you will earn I got only approximately 10k unique a day

Today I earned 1cents but yesterday 1.60€

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:05:39 PM

Stop suggesting him use TEs ;/

That's why 99% of faucets get banned, because of shitty traffic you people send.

@OP

If you want to earn money, make something new. With a simple script you wont achieve much.
Everyone can host one.

Either make something new, OR, have very high payouts.
There's no alternative.
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:25:30 PM

Thank you,
About TE: i have a vó run hitleap,10khit,otohit all day
2 week since i start boot my alexa rank from 3M7 ,rank in Việt Nam 23k, after one week,it's 4M1,and now it's 2M8 with rank in Viêt Nam is 60k
About adsence:
I have a news website with adssence, i think that faucet is easy to get banned becase violent their term
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:30:33 PM

Thank you,
2 week since i start boot my alexa rank from 3M7 ,rank in Việt Nam 23k, after one week,it's 4M1,and now it's 2M8 with rank in Viêt Nam is 60k
About adsence:
I have a news website with adssence, i think that faucet is easy to get banned becase violent their term
Ok, you have high alexa rank, now what?

High alexa rank doesn't mean anything. You can brag to your friends about the rank of your site.
Add quality content on your site in order to attract more users.
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:47:08 PM

Thank you,
About adsence:

High alexa rank doesn't mean anything. You can brag to your friends about the rank of your site.

I just want hight rank to earn with mellowads, becase my faucet is new and i don't have much web devolope skill so i just have 6k user daily
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:29:41 AM

Thank you,

I would not suggest you to use TE's but one exception can be made (based on experience). Try, http://rankboostup.com/ (Traffic exchange specialized in boosting alexa rank)

They are good and works. Your alexa rank would be below 1 million in 7 to 10 days, but remember stop using them once you have added mellowads. Good luck with your faucet.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:07:23 AM

Thank you,
About adsence:

I just want hight rank to earn with mellowads, becase my faucet is new and i don't have much web devolope skill so i just have 6k user daily
6k users daily?
I think something's wrong. 6k users should bring you nice profits and a good Alexa rank.

You might want to check for bots
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:41:54 AM

Thank you,
About adsence:

6k users daily?
I think something's wrong. 6k users should bring you nice profits and a good Alexa rank.

Thank you, should i add anti bot, cloudflare or both
My reward is low, will them like cheating my faucet Huh
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:22:33 PM

Thank you,
About adsence:

6k users daily?

If his site got attack by bot of course he already shut down off this sites may be something wrong with statistical review from this site.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:56:40 PM

Thank you,
About adsence:

6k users daily?

Thank you, should i add anti bot, cloudflare or both
My reward is low, will them like cheating my faucet Huh
Because people who can write a script don't mind if your rewards are low or high Sad

Yes, you should add a good captcha on your faucet so they can't bypass it.
Try finding other anti bot protections too. Read the forums here, I've seen a lot of people posting anti-bot information/help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: