Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] JR. MEMBER WITH A POTENTIAL OF FULL MEMBER (126 ACTIVITY)/PRICE:0.00585BTC  (Read 221 times)
Cazkys (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:22:54 AM

SELLING:

Potential Full Member Account - 126 activity
Current Rank: Jr Member
SELLING PRICE: 0.0058BTC
Not banned, Not hacked, Clean Account,

Send me a personal message if you're interested! 
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:35:16 AM

This is a farmed account with poor post quality,  am I right?  I would say the account isn't worth what you're asking, but someone here might be desperate or crazy enough to buy it with the low price you're asking.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:37:47 AM

how's the post quality, and did any BTC address post by this acc?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: