Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $400 USD Paypal -> BTC  (Read 576 times)
Dimentian (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:44:50 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 01:35:45 AM by Dimentian

msg me
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:37:15 AM

from USA

government and banks hate USA citizens and want to stop us from having bitcoins.

Want to only work with trusted members. Message me asking for some sort of proof that you can trust me (tell me what kind of proof you need and I will work to provide it to you.)

If this works out I will be back to buy $2000 later.

I want as close to a flat rate as possible. Paypal is something I know how to use but if you know something better that US citizens can use (I can't find anything) tell me what you prefer and I will try to use that for you. I will be reading topics on this site and waiting for a reply, sorry that I am new.

Also please note that once we agree to trade, the transfer of funds will be FAST and it needs to be FAST on your end also. This cannot wait a long time.

why don't you transfer funds to your bank account and buy with WU /cash/bank transfer/money order or many of the other payment methods possible with cash ?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:16:39 PM

Scam.

Using a well-composed sob story to entice victims to buy a newbie's paypal funds. Paypal. Have you forgotten? A fully reversible payment method.

Amazing how fate works against you in every way possible. Bank systems down.. ATMs down... wire systems down... anything that is IRREVERSIBLE is down. Oh and it so happens that a REVERSIBLE payment method is not down.

Withdraw your paypal funds to your bank account (don't respond here with a story that their systems are down for a month because that would definitely solidify and cement my scam theory!) and then take the funds out of your bank account and buy bitcoins in a secure escrowed irreversible trade environment.

New sob story coming up?

To those tempted to give this a try, know he's a newbie with a single post to his name and paying with a reversible payment method. If you neither value nor love your coins, go ahead and tempt fate.

kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:06:06 PM

I'm good with that, I guess. Thanks for the reply. Please send offers, say your desired method of receiving my USD.

I have funds in my bank account but they won't do international wires. So I have to use an online service, and online services have been jerking me back and forth since last Thursday. I don't have a single account confirmed on a website that will trade with me. It's a headache. Three of the websites I tried to get confirmed on needed me to use a webcamera to take a picture of myself and my ID -- one of those sites had such a poor quality system that it wouldn't accept the quality of my webcam. The other two sites wouldn't let me purchase bitcoins anyway.

I got my account confirmed on cex.io and then it said they don't serve people in my state.

Angry

my account on circle has taken over a week to confirm, and even if it does confirm, I have no idea if they will actually help me.

I went to a local bank and they said they'd only help me if I opened an account with them, but their debit machine was broken so they needed me to bring cash to set up the account. I went to the nearest ATM to get cash from it and the ATM was waiting on maintenance to fix it.

I tried to use Bitstamp but WesternUnion or TransferWise won't wire money to Bitstamp for who the hell knows why?

I'm so sick and tired of this horsecrap. Send. Your. Offers.

Well,you can buy bitcoins with CASH

There are many sellers who can accept cash deposits into USA bank accounts
Just use escrow and deposit cash in the sellers bank account.Simple !
You don't need any sob stories !
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:50:24 PM

I tried to use Bitstamp but WesternUnion or TransferWise won't wire money to Bitstamp for who the hell knows why?

I'm so sick and tired of this horsecrap. Send. Your. Offers.

TransferWise will surely wire money to my account (as I have done it myself 'n' number of times)
I can sell you as much BTC as you want for this wire transfer at preev+10%

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: