Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIM DOT COM new platform  (Read 1978 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:05:23 PM

Kim is a successful businessman ,the government did not like his line of work and stole his money and wanted him jailed. he just provided a platform and he never released any pirated content. It is the same like suing the ISP for the illegal downloads their customers do. Things dont work like that no matter how much money MPAA and others spend on that

For the clarification of OP, you are talking about the MegaNet project which is proposed to be completed only by 2018.According to him ,the dream project MegaNet has a unique file crystallization and recreation protocol utilizing the blockchain. You can load entire websites with this new technology and it makes them immune to almost all hacker attacks and ddos. It does not mean he will incorporate that with the bitcoin  Grin . Blockchain does have a wider scope of utilization capabilities rather than just bitcoin,hope people will understand those soon

I believe OP is talking about what he said, "Megaupload 2.0" and not "MegaNet".
e.g.
https://torrentfreak.com/megaupload-2-0-to-launch-with-original-megaupload-user-database-160708/

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom

Kim Dotcom ‏@KimDotcom  Aug 10
I'll definitely need more security guards for the #Megaupload 2.0 launch Smiley

Since the OP was referring to the " incorporation directly into the bitcoin core code" ,i said about the MegaNet project which will make use of the blockchain technology,while Megaupload 2 is just a cloud platform which will allow users to sync all of their devices and there will be no data transfer limits. On-the-fly encryption will be baked-in and so on with 100 GB of free storage space ,what stands out is that he does have the copy of the database of the users who were using Megaupload and all those users get premium privileges.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: