Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HALVING ✔HALVE YOUR BITCOINS ✔Under 24 Hour ✔ 50% Return! ✔ Paying! ✔ Not Ponzi!  (Read 1336 times)
Jannn (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 10:12:17 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 03:24:07 PM by Jannn

This board is filled with scams: Bitcoin Doublers ALWAYS steal money! Doublers are popular, earning a lot from scamming people! I want that to stop! I create: Bitcoin Halver!

Halve Your Bitcoins!
Send any amount to 1HALVEAuiBkHhdJy4CZUDxg7H4cVFbrSrY. 0.01 or 5.00 Bitcoin! You send what you want to cut in half! No less than 0.0002 minimum!

Under 24 Hour
No 1% per Hour for 50 Hour! Instant 50% Return Under 24 Hour!

50% Return!
Bitcoin Doublers give back 0%! I give back 50%!

Not Ponzi!
A ponzi needs new players to pay the first players. This is not! I only use your own money to pay you!

Paying! Safe! Use Escrow!
I want to be the first legit Halve Your Bitcoins! Scammers will copy my idea! Only trust me!
Be safe! You can use Escrow! You pay escrow fee!  Escrow sends 50% back to you (Under 24 Hour)! Other 50% to me. 50% of that 50% I will return to the Escrow under 24 Hour!

Halve your Bitcoin many times!

Please no Red Trust! Read all details! I am not scammer!
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:52:42 PM

I laughed so hard when i read this. Halve your bitcoins LOL! Finally something funny in this section  Grin
Do you have any proofs of 50% returns  Grin  Grin

Yeah, this section is filled with scams, i don't understand why people still waste their money over and over again.
Jannn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 03:26:16 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 08:34:40 PM by Jannn

I laughed so hard when i read this. Halve your bitcoins LOL! Finally something funny in this section  Grin
You are welcome!

Do you have any proofs of 50% returns  Grin  Grin
Try it! I proof 50% is gone!

Yeah, this section is filled with scams, i don't understand why people still waste their money over and over again.
I don't understand too! Nobody want to Halve Bitcoins! They want only lose all?
staticxhadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:58:33 PM

halve my bitcoin? what do you mean by that? Cheesy
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:28:40 AM

A ponzi needs new players to pay the first players. This is not! I only use your own money to pay you! what is the difference?
Jannn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 12:15:08 PM

halve my bitcoin? what do you mean by that? Cheesy
Is it not clear? You send me 2, I send you 1. You send me 0.1, I send you 0.05.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:51:33 PM

And what do you do to 'increase' these bitcoins? Gamble?

To me... it sounds like word play-- am I right?

You send what you want to cut in half!

*shifts eyes* So someone sends you 100k satoshies, you give back 50k in around 24hrs, "cutting" it in half. What happens to the other 50%? Or do you give back 150k (investment+50%) in that 24hrs? Details aren't clear on how you grow the bitcoins (except your own wallet's).

When does the person get back the other 50k (to break even) or more (to profit)? Sounds like a game you're playing to trick people into giving you bitcoins, and someone is going to be dumb enough to play it.
CryptoTechnology

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:56:48 PM

And what do you do to 'increase' these bitcoins? Gamble?

You send what you want to cut in half!

*shifts eyes* So someone sends you 100k satoshies, you give back 50k in around 24hrs, "cutting" it in half. What happens to the other 50%? Or do you give back 150k (investment+50%) in that 24hrs? Details aren't clear on how you grow the bitcoins (except your own wallet's).

When does the person get back the other 50k (to break even) or more (to profit)? Sounds like a game you're playing to trick people into giving you bitcoins, and someone is going to be dumb enough to play it.

Why cant you understand? Cheesy The name it-self says it, you don't double you're coins, you halve them. It's self-explaining, you send 1 BTC, and receive 0.5 BTC. End of story.
Jannn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 08:28:28 PM

First player! Congratulations! First Halve Your Bitcoins!
HALVING COMPLETE! https://blockchain.info/tx/474f878b3c082833f6d36ed65d28999d4f420857670a449e8202c32d6bf35069

And what do you do to 'increase' these bitcoins?
I made no such claim!

Gamble?
No.

Why word play? Halving is English.

*shifts eyes* So someone sends you 100k satoshies, you give back 50k in around 24hrs, "cutting" it in half.
Yes!

What happens to the other 50%?
Why does that matter?

Or do you give back 150k (investment+50%) in that 24hrs?
Other people offer ponzi!. I do not! Read what I say!

Details aren't clear on how you grow the bitcoins (except your own wallet's).
Bitcoins do not grow!

When does the person get back the other 50k (to break even) or more (to profit)?
Read the title! HALVING! What do you not understand?

Sounds like a game you're playing
This is correct! I play a game!

to trick people into giving you bitcoins
No trick! I am very clear about Halving!

and someone is going to be dumb enough to play it.
Dumb people everywhere! Learn! I am great teacher! Very cheap lessons!

Why cant you understand? Cheesy The name it-self says it, you don't double you're coins, you halve them. It's self-explaining, you send 1 BTC, and receive 0.5 BTC. End of story.
Thank you!
ionomy

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:40:03 PM

This is quite funny, thanks for bringing some humour and jinx to the forum, and above all OP, at least you are being honest about this 'service'  Grin
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:59:00 PM

A ponzi needs new players to pay the first players. This is not! I only use your own money to pay you! what is the difference?

Difference with ponzi is that in ponzi will lose 100% of your money, and here you will lose only 50%  Grin Grin Grin

https://blockchain.info/address/1HALVEAuiBkHhdJy4CZUDxg7H4cVFbrSrY

really? jesus..
Jannn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 10:10:43 PM

This is quite funny, thanks for bringing some humour and jinx to the forum, and above all OP, at least you are being honest about this 'service'  Grin
Making people laugh. I do that for free!

Difference with ponzi is that in ponzi will lose 100% of your money, and here you will lose only 50%  Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin

First Happy Halving! You wanted proof. I give you proof!
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:44:16 AM

One of the best threads here, suckers your chance to halve your bitcoin..

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:57:00 AM

Brilliant!  There is clearly a lot of demand for an honest service like this, and you my friend have the entrepreneurial vision to fulfill that demand.  If you would like a business partner, I would be the perfect person to help halve your profit  Grin Grin Grin
Jannn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 12:22:05 PM

User leowonderful left red trust for "not being funny"!
Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
Dear leowonderful. You bad at reading? It does not say; Negative - my butt hurts! It says red is for scammer.
I am not scammer! I did not scam. I offer Bitcoin Halving! Use escrow!

Thanks Grin Grin

Brilliant!  There is clearly a lot of demand for an honest service like this, and you my friend have the entrepreneurial vision to fulfill that demand.  If you would like a business partner, I would be the perfect person to help halve your profit  Grin Grin Grin
I can handle business on my own!
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:39:47 PM

User leowonderful left red trust for "not being funny"!
Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
Dear leowonderful. You bad at reading? It does not say; Negative - my butt hurts! It says red is for scammer.
I am not scammer! I did not scam. I offer Bitcoin Halving! Use escrow!

Thanks Grin Grin

Brilliant!  There is clearly a lot of demand for an honest service like this, and you my friend have the entrepreneurial vision to fulfill that demand.  If you would like a business partner, I would be the perfect person to help halve your profit  Grin Grin Grin
I can handle business on my own!
Pretty damn clear you're doing this for a joke, and anyone who doesn't read will lose their btc, half of it. I can read English perfectly fine, thanks. Others who don't as well won't see this, though. Butthurt? Please.

Trolling isn't funny. Don't do it. My trust hardly matters, but just keep that in mind.
floxtero

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:03:21 PM

How do i use escrow ? i am interested in it
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:53:50 PM

Pretty damn clear you're doing this for a joke, and anyone who doesn't read will lose their btc, half of it.

It is clearly a joke.  Anyone who sends money without first reading and checking where they're sending it to will lose their money at least once to scammers.  Perhaps it's best that they learn their lesson in a situation where they will at least get half back.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:20:37 PM

Pretty damn clear you're doing this for a joke, and anyone who doesn't read will lose their btc, half of it.

It is clearly a joke.  Anyone who sends money without first reading and checking where they're sending it to will lose their money at least once to scammers.  Perhaps it's best that they learn their lesson in a situation where they will at least get half back.
Trolling still isn't funny, especially here. You can argue all you want, but I don't think this kind of stuff is funny. There's plenty of other places to lose money that are much better than here, and if anything, it shows this user doesn't take anything too seriously.
Jannn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 09:04:42 AM

Trolling still isn't funny, especially here. You can argue all you want, but I don't think this kind of stuff is funny. There's plenty of other places to lose money that are much better than here, and if anything, it shows this user doesn't take anything too seriously.
It's not trolling, it's a honest and valid offer. Still a better offer than most in Investor-based games. Why don't you give red trust to the real scammers instead of me? What kind of self-declared hero are you?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: