Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 01:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom EDU Email Method ~ $5 BTC  (Read 504 times)
simplelisten (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:58:47 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 04:33:22 PM by simplelisten

What can be obtained in EDU email?
✓ CrowdFlower
✓ Azure Dreamspark
✓ Microsoft Software
✓ Digital Ocean 50$ Coupon Code
✓ Free .me and SLL Certificate for 1 Year
✓ AWS Coupon Code Up To $50-$115 Bonus
✓ Personal Hosted DNS plan (normally $5/month) for one year
✓ HackHands $25 in platform Credit
✓ Microsoft Azure
✓ JetBrains ProDev Tools for 1 Year
✓ And any more...
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:11:19 PM

For those who wants to buy kindly send the $2 BTC here: 12zuEue3pJwA4o6dPVdEriskJe2mm2y6LN

And PM me the transaction ID

✓ CrowdFlower
✓ Azure Dreamspark
✓ Microsoft Software
✓ Microsoft Azure
✓ And any more...

Why you not offer to use escrow, i mean it's a risk to just send you 2$ like this and maybe get nothing in return and do you offer a vouch copy ?
simplelisten (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:17:33 PM

Why you not offer to use escrow, i mean it's a risk to just send you 2$ like this and maybe get nothing in return and do you offer a vouch copy ?
It's a waste of time if I use an escrow buddy, Vouch Copy? Sure PM me.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

It's a waste of time if I use an escrow buddy, Vouch Copy? Sure PM me.

I have send you a pm, but the point about escrow is not valid sorry it does not matter on how small the amount is on this forum you will find people scamming for 0.01$ if the get the chance.
(Worldwide)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:27:22 PM

For those who wants to buy kindly send the $2 BTC here: 12zuEue3pJwA4o6dPVdEriskJe2mm2y6LN

✓ CrowdFlower
✓ Azure Dreamspark
✓ Microsoft Software
✓ Microsoft Azure
✓ And any more...
Microsoft Software, what Software ?
simplelisten (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:34:30 PM

✓ CrowdFlower
✓ Azure Dreamspark
✓ Microsoft Software
✓ Microsoft Azure
✓ And any more...
Microsoft Software, what Software ?

Just go to https://www.dreamspark.com/ you can find many microsoft software there that you can get for free.
simplelisten (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:55:21 PM

Updated you can get JetBrains Pro Dev Tools also and the license is valid for a year.
Reference Link: https://www.jetbrains.com/shop/eform/students
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:07:08 PM

So can anybody vouch for this offer?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
(Worldwide)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:13:27 PM

Updated you can get JetBrains Pro Dev Tools also and the license is valid for a year.
what domain email edu ?
pima.edu ?
simplelisten (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:17:51 PM

So can anybody vouch for this offer?
Just wait the Zoomer review Smiley

what domain email edu ?
pima.edu ?

Custom edu.
simplelisten (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:34:22 AM

It's still available, PM me now.

I am still waiting for Zoomer review.
simplelisten (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:46:38 PM

I don't think Zoomer is willing to give honest feedback as they say to me? :-(
But this method is still available for those who wants to buy.
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:52:22 PM

Then give the vouch to somebody else. Not all .edu emails are the same, so somebody really needs to test it to confirm it works at least for the most used services. Otherwise it's just throwing $2 away.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
simplelisten (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:57:38 PM

Then give the vouch to somebody else. Not all .edu emails are the same, so somebody really needs to test it to confirm it works at least for the most used services. Otherwise it's just throwing $2 away.
Well, it's pretty sure my method is working, Today I test this method and it's currently working fine.
adinamo

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:45:55 PM

Hey, I can take a vouch copy for your method and provide a fast and accurate feedback.
I have experience with .edu methods and the features available with this domain.
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:40:05 PM

Well, it's pretty sure my method is working, Today I test this method and it's currently working fine.

You didn't get what I meant. I wasn't questioning your method but the usability of the resulting .edu email. Emails from some .edu domains are basically worthless, they cannot be used with any service.

StuffSneak

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Strive for Success

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:42:01 PM

PM me what the domain is. I need to know if I know the method already or not. If its new, I will buy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: