Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is there a god who created everything  (Voting closed: August 19, 2016, 03:11:29 PM)
Yes, all mighty one - 5 (45.5%)
No - 5 (45.5%)
I have no idea - 1 (9.1%)
Yes, but not one - 0 (0%)
I don't care - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: god who created everything  (Read 2153 times)
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:21:21 PM

If you are already claiming a religion you already have a answer to the question you are seeking help with. Therefore you are baiting people into a discussion that is typical of people seeking converts.

Which god?   Each religion has its own.

Don't be so stupid as to think you got it right, and the majority of the world got it wrong...

There is only One God. The rest of them are idols.    Cool

American Idols?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:31:48 PM

Don't be so stupid as to think you got it right, and the majority of the world got it wrong...

Yes. The flying spaghetti monster. The rest are false
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 08:22:06 PM

Believers topics everywhere, cmoooooooon......

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:15:19 PM

If you are already claiming a religion you already have a answer to the question you are seeking help with. Therefore you are baiting people into a discussion that is typical of people seeking converts.

American Idols?

Americans have idols just like people from many other countries. The question comes down to which people God will forgive for having their idols.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Milkduds

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:03:20 AM

American Idols?

Americans have idols just like people from many other countries. The question comes down to which people God will forgive for having their idols.

Cool

Can I play for Idols in a pokemon gym?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:52:26 AM

American Idols?

Cool

Can I play for Idols in a pokemon gym?

If Pokemon is more important to you than God, Pokemon is the idol.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bitcoincut

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:03:54 PM

Aw, this is simple, God created everything and we ruined it.
Now we seek a savior of/for/from ourselves?
Hoffman

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:49:38 PM

god is not a person, its not a ruler, its not a church or a pope, god is the universe, it is you.

god is love, god is all, it is the essence of your divine loving soul.  the natural man is a loving being, walking in unity with creation.

god is not separate from us, god is unity with creation, all of creation is divine.

when we are able to see all as one, we are able to feel the divine balance of the universe.

religion is fear, it's control systems, it dictates people's lives through narrow minded dogma.  religions have plagued earth with violence and separateness just as governments have for so long.  religions and governments demonize what is sacred, earth is sacred, nature is sacred.

the overly masculine power structures have squandered the divine feminine aspects oh humanity.  the loving tender heart of nature, the wild flowing essence of a loving mother or goddess.  millions have been killed for practicing spirituality with sacred herbs, woman burned at the stake.

men's attack on the divine feminine is leading them astray of love.

when man balances the divine masculine and divine feminine energies we each possess, no power can compare to the internal flame of your soul

you are a divine being of light, no matter what stage you are at on your journey, you are a divine god and creator of reality!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:16:41 PM

god is not a person, its not a ruler, its not a church or a pope, god is the universe, it is you.

god is love, god is all, it is the essence of your divine loving soul.  the natural man is a loving being, walking in unity with creation.

god is not separate from us, god is unity with creation, all of creation is divine.

when we are able to see all as one, we are able to feel the divine balance of the universe.

religion is fear, it's control systems, it dictates people's lives through narrow minded dogma.  religions have plagued earth with violence and separateness just as governments have for so long.  religions and governments demonize what is sacred, earth is sacred, nature is sacred.

the overly masculine power structures have squandered the divine feminine aspects oh humanity.  the loving tender heart of nature, the wild flowing essence of a loving mother or goddess.  millions have been killed for practicing spirituality with sacred herbs, woman burned at the stake.

men's attack on the divine feminine is leading them astray of love.

when man balances the divine masculine and divine feminine energies we each possess, no power can compare to the internal flame of your soul

you are a divine being of light, no matter what stage you are at on your journey, you are a divine god and creator of reality!

If you really are a god, puhleaze make a couple tons of gold for me and transfer them to my shed out back.

Thanks in advance.

Cool

BTCaffiliateXBT

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:01:42 PM

Guys.. world is going towards a chaos. I wonder about the begining.. Will there be a savior in the future? who created us?
What are we..? where are we heading? are we toys of the god or we wrote our destiny ourselves.? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I'm a Christian and Matthew 13 talks about every kind of person you can think about here listen for yourselves

https://youtu.be/sMTgarcOmZc
Bakonder

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:01:42 PM

I did not create anyone or anything. I actually wonder how did I get here myself  Roll Eyes
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:41:35 PM

You write your destiny yourself. Don't expect to be saved like a kid. You have to rise up to your problems and find a solution. Not sit and wait to be saved.
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:43:28 PM

Calling someone stupid who is asking a simple question, shows a lot about your anger. You should exercise some more self-reflection as to why you react this way, no justification for that.

He's just being blunt about it. It's easier to be blunt over the internet, but he's right. Why does the OP in particular think he has it right over every other religion? What makes the OP feel that he is special, because you would have to think that you're special in order to believe that your God is the right God.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

FEE FI FO FUM!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:44:32 AM

Guys.. world is going towards a chaos. I wonder about the begining.. Will there be a savior in the future? who created us?
What are we..? where are we heading? are we toys of the god or we wrote our destiny ourselves.? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

There is the tree. The sun is shining on the tree leaves. The breeze is blowing, making the leaves turn and twist this way and that.

We feel the breeze. We see how the breeze moves the tree leaves. But we can't track even one molecule of air in the breeze, to see where it goes. God tracks them all, and everything else, as well.

Cool
This sounds alot like what a buddhist monk would tell to their followers for the path of light is the path too enlightenment. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:43:18 AM

There is the tree. The sun is shining on the tree leaves. The breeze is blowing, making the leaves turn and twist this way and that.

We feel the breeze. We see how the breeze moves the tree leaves. But we can't track even one molecule of air in the breeze, to see where it goes. God tracks them all, and everything else, as well.

Cool
This sounds alot like what a buddhist monk would tell to their followers for the path of light is the path too enlightenment. Wink

Buddhist monks are people. Like scientists, they observe things. Why won't the scientist tell you things like this? Too proud? Too ignorant? Afraid that someone will catch on to the idea of cause and effect, and realize that God exists, and that God is way beyond people in every way?

Cool

marketone
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:45:47 PM

Cool

Buddhist monks are people. Like scientists, they observe things. Why won't the scientist tell you things like this? Too proud? Too ignorant? Afraid that someone will catch on to the idea of cause and effect, and realize that God exists, and that God is way beyond people in every way?

Cool
I can relate to what you are saying on this topic but the question would be next:
"Do you trust in God?"  Embarrassed
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:14:18 PM

Cool

Cool
I can relate to what you are saying on this topic but the question would be next:
"Do you trust in God?"  Embarrassed

Of course I trust in God, but the things that you would do if you trusted in God are different than the things that I do trusting in God.

Cool

marketone
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:19:19 PM

Well that is true too. To each their own and in their beliefs. Wink
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:50:22 AM

Can we question monotheism here? I'm not saying there isn't one dude in charge but there was a time not long ago that we had gods who were giants. They're too big (as tall as mt. Everest) to walk around in the atmosphere but I'm sure they could stick their heads out of the water (air to them at their scale) for a few words. It would reason that they built the dome and created carbon based miniature air breathing versions of themselves (the gods being silicon based).

There use to be a party going on in the heavens, so what happened? I tend to blame fascism and some kind of nefarious satanic conspiracy (not just one devil, but many) but perhaps there's another answer?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: