Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to do a money order worth 124$ , I will pay 126$ in btc  (Read 585 times)
oksana28 (OP)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:58:12 PM

I want someone trusted to do a money order to USA , I will pay the same in btc with a tip.
Let me know if anyone could do this.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:00:20 PM

I want someone trusted to do a money order to USA , I will pay the same in btc with a tip.

What exactly do you need, purchasing something online through paypal, credit card or? Is that a digital good or a physical good, does it need to be shipped? There are many scenarios that I would accept and not accept so let me know your request!
oksana28 (OP)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:06:27 PM

What exactly do you need, purchasing something online through paypal, credit card or? Is that a digital good or a physical good, does it need to be shipped? There are many scenarios that I would accept and not accept so let me know your request!
Thing is related to PayPal , I have negative balance in my PayPal and they closed my account, so I contacted them and asked how can I get my account back and they said me to deposit 124$ to them and my account will be there for me after some days.As I am not from US but my currency in PayPal was USD so I need to deposit money to USA only.
I have no choice.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:23:46 PM

Thing is related to PayPal , I have negative balance in my PayPal and they closed my account, so I contacted them and asked how can I get my account back and they said me to deposit 124$ to them and my account will be there for me after some days.As I am not from US but my currency in PayPal was USD so I need to deposit money to USA only.
I have no choice.
Why you are not making a new one instead of deposting it back. you said that there is a negative balance.. so in my suggestion better to make a newone.. if yo buy that account before its useless to use it again because you said you can only use it in usa.. and you are no from us..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 06:27:52 PM

I can do this if it's OK funding the transfer with my credit card. My account isn't from the US either but its currency is USD.

Edit: You need someone to send funds to your PayPal account or to deposit to a PayPal's US bank account?
I can help with the former, not the later.

mnightwaffle

Activity: 1002
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:41:55 PM

money order non postal? ay?
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:47:26 PM

I have a good USA paypal and I could paypal the money to your paypal.. Let me know if this would work for you..

.225 BTC..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:54:07 PM

I can do this if it's OK funding the transfer with my credit card. My account isn't from the US either but its currency is USD.

Edit: You need someone to send funds to your PayPal account or to deposit to a PayPal's US bank account?
I can help with the former, not the later.

If you need this done OP, the quoted person is whom I would suggest. I've dealt with him in the past, not on this account though, and they are 110% relliable.
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:28:33 AM

You don't give enough info on this, maybe the order with fees will exceed the $126 in BTC you are promising to pay, so we need to know exactly what is demanded.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:44:28 PM

I have no choice.

I see that many member offered you to help but Have you made any deal with anyone here? or still looking? Since my paypal is in GBP does it work or maybe will not work to deposit in your paypal account, hope you will find here someone!
emblem2nd

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:12:26 PM

Still need help?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: