Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cellular service bitMobile takes bitcoins for payment.  (Read 299 times)
tsmuser480 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:25:42 PM

Cell phone service that only accepts bitcoins for payment.

All Plans Include: Unlimited Talk, Text, Data plus an allotment of 4G LTE. Free WIFI Calling, Free Hotspot & Unlimited Music streaming. Data slows to 2G after usage of 4G LTE for the remainder of the month. For more information, please follow the link

https://thesatoshimarketplace.com/our-services/cellular

Thanks
The Satoshi Marketplace Staff
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:19:31 PM

Cell phone service that only accepts bitcoins for payment.

All Plans Include: Unlimited Talk, Text, Data plus an allotment of 4G LTE. Free WIFI Calling, Free Hotspot & Unlimited Music streaming. Data slows to 2G after usage of 4G LTE for the remainder of the month. For more information, please follow the link

https://thesatoshimarketplace.com/our-services/cellular

Thanks
The Satoshi Marketplace Staff

This is definitely a good development in the right direction of Bitcoin universal acceptability and Im hoping this will continue to grow even though I still have some reservations but its something that can be overcome with  several effort and time. So, hope this project will be accepted so it can encourage other merchants to think in the same direction...
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:34:51 PM

Kinda cool. Looks like they just resell TMobile plans rather than it being a full cell company/provider. Anyone using this yet?

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:46:34 AM

I would take this up, but i'm in Australia. Why aren't these awesome services being provided in Australia?!  Angry

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: