Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:28:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theresa May says Article 50 will NOT be triggered this year  (Read 1274 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 07:28:18 PM

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/698176/Theresa-May-Article-fifty-Brexit-not-triggered-this-year-referendum

Son of a bitch, I was willing to gve Theresa May a chance because I don't like to jump to conclusions based on first impressions or political allegiances if I can help it but that really pissed me off. This is one of the first times in politics I have been very active and it seems the remain side is doing everything it can to undermine the democratic vote. If this idiotic woman gets her way she will end up dragging down the UK and it will actually be affected by the Brexit because it will be in a limbo between the EU and the rest of the world.

For those outside, this means, we don't get article 50 initiated this year, so that means it will take longer to leave the EU and this means it will be more difficult to get trade deals conducted outside the EU with other countries and the EU can screw us even more because we are still technically a member state.

Gahhhh what a bitch, Labour was bad enough, but now we've go the Conservatives to contend with, thank fuck Labour are too busy fighting amongst themselves otherwise they might have actually supported her.

Incidentally, there's a petition to initiate article 50 that's cropped up on the government website, I signed it myself.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:53:42 PM

LOL!
"Brexit means brexit" I think she once said. "Out is out" said Boris. I guess the british politicians are giving their people a lesson in the art of being fooled. The sad part is that everybody will loose. Carlos Ghosn, CEO of Renault-Nissan, which has a huge factory in Sunderland said that all new investment is frozen till he'll figure what's coming next. From my own experience, the best divorces are the fastest.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:46:54 PM

This was to be expected. Wasn't just her. Most of her colleagues wanted the same thing.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 11:53:02 PM

This was to be expected. Wasn't just her. Most of her colleagues wanted the same thing.

This is the problem, only a few MPs in the Conservative party and UKIP genuinely wanted to leave and I expect that these remain loyalists are going to have to be dragged kicking and screaming because otherwise they'll postpone it as long as they can, it will be like watching American politicians deal with the debt ceiling, constantly saying it's the end of it and then raising the bar every couple of years. The same thing will happen with Brexit this time and they won't leave unless they're forced to get the country out.
Herp

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:40:01 AM

This is the problem, only a few MPs in the Conservative party and UKIP genuinely wanted to leave and I expect that these remain loyalists are going to have to be dragged kicking and screaming because otherwise they'll postpone it as long as they can, it will be like watching American politicians deal with the debt ceiling, constantly saying it's the end of it and then raising the bar every couple of years. The same thing will happen with Brexit this time and they won't leave unless they're forced to get the country out.

That whole country survived on banking, being Europe's financial center. All their other industries sucked on the bankster titties. Without banking UK is finished. Their whole economy is built around banking and without that their whole economy's worth shit. Many people know this which is why they don't want to actually leave. UK doesn't produce much. It imports most of the stuff they consume. Whole of UK is riding on London's wealth.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:24:07 PM

I knew the brexit fraction sucks - I just didn't realize how much they suck.
Please leave the EU as fast as possible  Kiss

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:31:23 PM

It's funny really.
UK voted to leave EU but now, it seems, nobody wants it.
People are collecting signatures for the new EU referendum, politicians trying to buy time and delay start of this process...
Cameroon really made great mistake with this referendum and now everybody trying to minimize damage.
It will be interesting when real negotiates between UK and EU starts.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:23:08 PM

That whole country survived on banking, being Europe's financial center. All their other industries sucked on the bankster titties. Without banking UK is finished. Their whole economy is built around banking and without that their whole economy's worth shit. Many people know this which is why they don't want to actually leave. UK doesn't produce much. It imports most of the stuff they consume. Whole of UK is riding on London's wealth.
Whole of UK is riding on London's wealth. Angry Angry.
Yes we know because the politicians do all the riding in London instead of riding in some other parts of the UK..
So basically London is robbing the rest of the UK out of JOBS..
So don't you dare make out the rest of the UK are BUMS and live of the backs of London..Spread the work about cheeky fuckers..

We vote for politicians to create jobs in our areas NOT JUST LONDON Grin..

Live of the wealth London produces  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
Well if you Eaton fucks get in power it will always be London because you don't give a shit about anywhere else lets bring all the trade to LONDON
that's the only city that matters..
OH and Edinburgh because we put our POSH children in university there..

FUCK YOU LONDON SPREAD THE WORK ABOUT.. Calling people BUMS oh we all live of the backs of
London Angry Angry Angry..Fucking wouldn't have to if the jobs were spread around the UK and not just
LONDON..

When will we have a leader from a school in HULL or Newcastle  Wink Wink
London are ripping the rest of the UK off with work Grin Grin..

OH and LONDON as fuck all to do with my wages Cool..

They cut the police force NOT in London they get more while the rest of us get fuck all..

LONDON GO AND FUCK YOURSELF.. Grin Grin
Herp

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:48:58 PM

Yes we know because the politicians do all the riding in London instead of riding in some other parts of the UK..
So don't you dare make out the rest of the UK are BUMS and live of the backs of London..Spread the work about cheeky fuckers..

Live of the wealth London produces  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
Well if you Eaton fucks get in power it will always be London because you don't give a shit about anywhere else lets bring all the trade to LONDON

FUCK YOU LONDON SPREAD THE WORK ABOUT.. Calling people BUMS oh we all live of the backs of
London Angry Angry Angry..Fucking wouldn't have to if the jobs were spread around the UK and not just
LONDON..

When will we have a leader from a school in HULL or Newcastle  Wink Wink

They cut the police force NOT in London they get more while the rest of us get fuck all..

That's quite the reaction. Cheesy

Thing is politicians don't create jobs. London has the biggest concentration of billionaires per capita in the world. The reason for this wealth concentration is the financial center which will now turn into a poor neighborhood as wealth will start relocating to Frankfurt and other European cities. Expect wages in the UK to crash in terms of purchasing power as a result. Living standard are already falling due to a weak Pound and an interest rate cut. Imports from the UE have already become more expensive and the price of most goods will increase, since most of the goods are imported.

Massive layoffs are already taking place and construction sector is already suffering. The real effects haven't even shown up yet but they're coming. What's coming won't be pretty. You'd better buckle up.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:34:36 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 11:47:18 PM by popcorn1

Live of the wealth London produces  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

LONDON..

When will we have a leader from a school in HULL or Newcastle  Wink Wink

Thing is politicians don't create jobs. London has the biggest concentration of billionaires per capita in the world. The reason for this wealth concentration is the financial center which will now turn into a poor neighborhood as wealth will start relocating to Frankfurt and other European cities. Expect wages in the UK to crash in terms of purchasing power as a result. Living standard are already falling due to a weak Pound and an interest rate cut. Imports from the UE have already become more expensive and the price of most goods will increase, since most of the goods are imported.

Massive layoffs are already taking place and construction sector is already suffering. The real effects haven't even shown up yet but they're coming. What's coming won't be pretty. You'd better buckle up.

Thing is politicians don't create jobs Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..So why do we have them? Cheesy..
Your so wrong HERP..Science health.. transport.. power stations.. police ..army.. teachers.. construction..MPs..Civil servants who work in offices like the dole and so on..
OH and the banks because we bailed them out..

All run by GOVERNMENT..So the government cuts jobs that we need..
So they can create jobs and take them away..
You know nothing about how the planet works Wink..Big contracts come from government..
YOU KNOW CONTRACTS TO DO WORK Wink..

How do you get rid of immigrants?..Will it happen if loads of jobs?..
I expect a recession then Britain will bounce back..

But the trouble is you cannot get any worse than what the poor are feeling only you rich will feel it  Cheesy Cheesy..YER GET SIGNING ON THE DOLE AND GET USED TO IT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
Then no one will want to come here anymore Grin Grin..

1970 UK WAS SKINT ..Yet i could call a doctor to my home and he would come and visit your home..Try this now Cheesy Cheesy..

Like i said London don't do jack shit for me.. I pay taxes now it goes to London then they dish the taxes around the nation..
Well not so long ago where i live we got 2 times more in the budget..Now it's been slashed by half..
so that means i am getting half less for my taxes..SO LONDON IS RIPPING ME OFF..
Now all this money LONDON was making why did my tax money that gets used get slashed in half?..If we were doing so well were was this money?

BECAUSE YOU WERE SPENDING IT IN LONDON..Not sharing the wealth about..
DODGY DAVE...Like all people in finance dodgy as fuck..Off shore bank accounts buying homes to hide the tax fiddles and so on ..

Oh also i forgot to mention ..
Now Britain will become more of an exporter than an importer makes our children more smarter and less lazy..Always be more jobs if we export..Also WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE EU..
It's doomed without the UK.. Grin Grin..Britain is the strongest nation in the EU when it comes to WAR..

Herp

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:01:45 AM

LONDON..

Thing is politicians don't create jobs Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..So why do we have them? Cheesy..
Your so wrong HERP..Science health.. transport.. power stations.. police ..army.. teachers.. construction..MPs..Civil servants who work in offices like the dole and so on..

You know nothing about how the planet works Wink..Big contracts come from government..

But the trouble is you cannot get any worse than what the poor are feeling only you rich will feel it  Cheesy Cheesy..YER GET SIGNING ON THE DOLE AND GET USED TO IT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

1970 UK WAS SKINT ..Yet i could call a doctor to my home and he would come and visit your home..Try this now Cheesy Cheesy..

Like i said London don't do jack shit for me.. I pay taxes now it goes to London then they dish the taxes around the nation..
Well not so long ago where i live we got 2 times more in the budget..Now it's been slashed by half..
so that means i am getting half less for my taxes..SO LONDON IS RIPPING ME OFF..
Now all this money LONDON was making why did my tax money that gets used get slashed in half?..If we were doing so well were was this money?

DODGY DAVE...Like all people in finance dodgy as fuck..Off shore bank accounts buying homes to hide the tax fiddles and so on ..

Now Britain will become more of an exporter than an importer makes our children more smarter and less lazy..Always be more jobs if we export..Also WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE EU..
It's doomed without the UK.. Grin Grin..Britain is the strongest nation in the EU when it comes to WAR..

Don't let the truth get in the way.

You're actually dead wrong. Most areas of UK get more money in than they send to London in taxes. This in turn props up the local economies, lifting the quality of life and the purchasing power. So it's quite the opposite of what you think the reality is.

http://www.cityam.com/221032/london-leads-way-when-it-comes-economic-growth

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:51:42 AM

LONDON..

Don't let the truth get in the way.

You're actually dead wrong. Most areas of UK get more money in than they send to London in taxes. This in turn props up the local economies, lifting the quality of life and the purchasing power. So it's quite the opposite of what you think the reality is.

http://www.cityam.com/221032/london-leads-way-when-it-comes-economic-growth
Yes you just proved my point..London MPs is putting all the jobs in London so all the best jobs went to London..Best contracts come from London..To get a big contract in Hull you still need to go to london to get the contract..
Always head office in LONDON why not Leeds or Manchester..Because the London elite run the UK..

head office of banking in HULL
Head office of law in swindon
head office of GCHQ in Blackpool I could go on and on BUT the point like i have been saying all along is London is getting all the work and the rest of the uk is getting nothing..
WE KNOW LONDON IS DOING GREAT.. OH BOY DO WE KNOW THIS Angry..

See what's been going on is the rich been getting richer in london while all along the rich toff politicians think well we will give the peasants some of the wealth we make of our taxes off the profits we make..BUT the toffs not been paying any tax it's been the shitty little workers who been paying the taxes..
And while all along someone from blackpool should of got a contract to build homes in blackpool
instead some toff got the contract in LONDON and sub contracted it back to blackpool for cheaper..

And then when the London toff makes 1 million for doing fuck all except for finding a sub contractor in blackpool which you can find hundreds in the yellow pages in all areas..The toff takes his money back to London to spend..While all along my taxes went to a toff in London for fuck all when it should of all been spent in BLACKPOOL.. Grin Grin..
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:08:39 AM

@popcorn

You need a referendum about a govermenxit LoL

Should go on the streets and demonstrate for it  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:57:48 AM

@popcorn

You need a referendum about a govermenxit LoL

Should go on the streets and demonstrate for it  Cheesy
Sounds good to me..Yer anything with XIT at the end lets do it Cheesy
Yep anything with xit in I am out..And definitely if it's a jim'll I am 100% out..

demonstrate on the streets to much hard work..type on here gets more voice..
Like Bruce lee said throw 1 stone in a pond and the ripple will spread every where..
Like popcorn1 said you can throw a 100 stones in a pond and no one gives a shit Grin
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:21:58 PM

We could survive and do a lot better without the banking system, just take a good look at this example from history.
Within two years, the unemployment problem had been solved, and Germany was back on its feet. It had a solid, stable currency, with no debt

And its gone.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:01:04 PM

We could survive and do a lot better without the banking system, just take a good look at this example from history.
Within two years, the unemployment problem had been solved, and Germany was back on its feet. It had a solid, stable currency, with no debt

The example is wrong on nearly every level possible.

Also the most important: the UK has no means to start WW3 and loot Europe to pay the debt.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:46:03 PM

Loot Europe, you don't have to do that, create your own bank with a new currency at a value that everyone would  want.
Dismiss all the present bankers and we have a winner.

Why do you think the banks should exist as they do now?
I must say this this, I hold these beyond corrupt, they are destroyers of normal people, only one thing they have in mind is to keep you as a serf.

And its gone.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:59:37 PM

Loot Europe, you don't have to do that, create your own bank with a new currency at a value that everyone would  want.

I must say this this, I hold these beyond corrupt, they are destroyers of normal people, only one thing they have in mind is to keep you as a serf.

Omg you just solved all the debt problens of the world.

Your economic Nobel prize will arrive in some days.

Reality != fantasy

Ps: I hope I didn't offend you but what you say is very unrealistic.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:05:37 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 03:35:26 PM by Racey

Loot Europe, you don't have to do that, create your own bank with a new currency at a value that everyone would  want.

Omg you just solved all the debt problens of the world.

Your economic Nobel prize will arrive in some days.

Reality != fantasy

Ps: I hope I didn't offend you but what you say is very unrealistic.

Hey you never know, words like mine make ripples, it would be better if we got rid of the PONZI bankers all the same.
Why do you need them, certainly not for keeping the economy running, as its them who imposed austerity by the greed.

They really need to demolished.  

Edit to add:

Paper money exists because some one promises to honour its value, nothing else nothing more, we do not need banks for that.

Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and cohorts get bailed out all the time you and me must pay for it through taxes, they also pay minimum fines when they have done wrong, also the treasury gets a big chunk of those fines, you think that is OK?, you think we should be held to ransom by the bankers, something is seriously wrong with economics today, and it needs fixing.

Banks used to be for saving, nothing like that exists today.

And its gone.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:43:51 PM

I certainly agree with you on some points especially bank bail-outs when it is their own fault, but you should acknowledge the work banks do for us like distribute and hold capital for the people that need it.

E.g. 200-300 years ago you could only get a loan if you are already rich or know rich people.
Today it is much easier through the banking system.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌