Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:25:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theresa May says Article 50 will NOT be triggered this year  (Read 1274 times)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:52:13 PM

I certainly agree with you on certain points especially bank bail-outs when it is their own fault, but you should acknowledge the work banks do for us like distribute and hold capital for the people that need it.

E.g. 200-300 years ago you could only get a loan if you are already rich or know rich people.
Today it is much easier through the banking system.

Nice thoughts, but I cannot stand for the austerity they cause, through quantitative easing counterfeiting scam.

And its gone.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:20:03 PM

Amazing, we voted out, and we get a remainer as PM...meanwhile, as if to show who's side she's really on ((as if we didn't know)
https://brasshorncommunications.uk/about/

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:31:34 PM

Amazing, we voted out, and we get a remainer as PM...meanwhile, as if to show who's side she's really on ((as if we didn't know)
https://brasshorncommunications.uk/about/

Whose fault is it? Bojo said he didn't want to be prime minister. Farage left. It was to be a revolution but the leaders have gone of a fishing trip. It's bad because besides the economy of Britain, it's also democracy in the UK which is failing.

May said she was looking for Brexit experts fut that's BS at its best. Since it never happened before, there can't be any Brexit expert.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:02:13 AM

The establishments wants a deal with the eu, that makes us look like we're out, but to all intents and purposes, we're still in.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: