Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for Bitcoin Address with 1,500 BTC from 2013 Paying 0.1 BTC  (Read 1151 times)
Trepor (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:13:23 PM

Hello, im looking for address of bitcoin with Final Balance of 1,500 BTC, the bitcoin address must be with one transfer only, like this one:
https://blockchain.info/address/1F9GWJkfuZauJbyJM7hGPgGMbwGrZaD8kF

but this one is from 2016.. and i need 2013, if someone can find it pm me..
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:22:00 PM

No idea why you searching address with that huge amount and will pay 0.1 btc for that.
Anyway, who's owner that wallet? 1500 btc...
Trepor (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:26:51 PM

i dont know the owner.. i need that for something.. Angry
KingZee

Activity: 924
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:42:24 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1MEzdoJiJG4USgJo7Q5N9w9i8VMkaJnMQX 1500 btc received on 08/2012, 1 tx

https://blockchain.info/address/1FqAsDq9x3n5DSF82ki5B3zU9E9A3Ta5Aw 1500 btc received on 04/2012, 2 tx

https://blockchain.info/address/1H3JocD18dS2iPQvVF1p9NNYhX3Vd21dbL 1500 btc received on 06/2012, 1 tx

There are no other addresses with 1500 btc remaining balance, and with the first transaction older than 2013.

Oh, and there are no addresses with exactly one transaction of 1500 btc, and no other transactions, and that transaction was before 2013. I can find other numbers for you.

Send the btc to the address in my profile : 1KingZeeW97uLvngcUA3R6QJx18Fn78ddb

Beep boop beep boop
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:15:06 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1MEzdoJiJG4USgJo7Q5N9w9i8VMkaJnMQX 1500 btc received on 08/2012, 1 tx

https://blockchain.info/address/1FqAsDq9x3n5DSF82ki5B3zU9E9A3Ta5Aw 1500 btc received on 04/2012, 2 tx

https://blockchain.info/address/1H3JocD18dS2iPQvVF1p9NNYhX3Vd21dbL 1500 btc received on 06/2012, 1 tx

There are no other addresses with 1500 btc remaining balance, and with the first transaction older than 2013.

Oh, and there are no addresses with exactly one transaction of 1500 btc, and no other transactions, and that transaction was before 2013. I can find other numbers for you.

All three tx are not from 2013 its from 2015.he need exactly from 2013 .

KingZee

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:27:47 PM

All three tx are not from 2013 its from 2015.he need exactly from 2013 .

1. What I understood, was that he wanted from 2013 and before. I gave him the 3 addresses I found.

If he wants an address :

With ONLY 1 tx, of 1500 btc, from exactly 2013, it doesn't exist.

Beep boop beep boop
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:33:19 AM

first we should know for what reason and what purpose OP wants a address with this ammount of btc. he is just a newbie. but I can't say him a hacker. because if his attention just want to hacke addresses and steal bitcoins. then the condition of 2013's address is not understandable. he can hack any year's addy..
but still it is malicious for me.
Galer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:42:54 AM

first we should know for what reason and what purpose OP wants a address with this ammount of btc. he is just a newbie. but I can't say him a hacker. because if his attention just want to hacke addresses and steal bitcoins. then the condition of 2013's address is not understandable. he can hack any year's addy..
OP must mention for what purposes that is looking for that address Its malicious for me too so other people think in the other side that he want to hack or steal some bitcoins.
KingZee

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:28:00 AM

If he can hack an address worth 1500 btc from 2013 with one transaction, I'd abandon bitcoin as a whole. You guys are gullible.

Beep boop beep boop
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 03:55:32 AM

OP must mention for what purposes that is looking for that address Its malicious for me too so other people think in the other side that he want to hack or steal some bitcoins.

Eh? Knowing only the address to hack some bitcoin? Its not possible to spend/hack an address balance if you don't have the private keys for it, so i assume the op only wants to show his friends about his "savings"

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 04:30:23 AM

Eh? Knowing only the address to hack some bitcoin? Its not possible to spend/hack an address balance if you don't have the private keys for it, so i assume the op only wants to show his friends about his "savings"

Sounds logical,it's not possible to hack bitcoin with address only what ever reason he has i don't think the purpose is hacking the wallet,maybe he really does wants to show savings from a wallet I don't know but it's not possible for hacking purposes..

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 04:36:36 AM

Yeah I dont think he could hack some btc address, but paying 0.1 btc for just showing the address to his friends is bit weird for me honestly Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 04:58:22 AM

BUt friend there are many people that own wallets with that much bitcoin, I do not understand why you would need this information and even exactly what that information is since this is quite a vague need. 1,500 btc ??

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 05:11:58 AM

Yeah I dont think he could hack some btc address, but paying 0.1 btc for just showing the address to his friends is bit weird for me honestly Cheesy

I doubt he will pay just for it, i think after someone posted an address here that fits on what he is looking for he will be gone by then unless if puts the bounty to trusted escrow first and the escrow will send the payment immediately to the one that first to post an address that meets the details op given

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
KingZee

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:41:47 AM

I doubt he will pay just for it, i think after someone posted an address here that fits on what he is looking for he will be gone by then unless if puts the bounty to trusted escrow first and the escrow will send the payment immediately to the one that first to post an address that meets the details op given

That's probably what happened, I wouldn't have posted the address if I met his specific requirements, but rather asked him to pay before showing it. Thing is that an adress with his specific requirements doesn't exist. I've only managed to find the closest calls.

Beep boop beep boop
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:48:20 AM

I think you must show your reasons why you are looking for it, because it will make doubt people who will help you.
0209BitTradoo

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:09:37 AM

Hello, im looking for address of bitcoin with Final Balance of 1,500 BTC, the bitcoin address must be with one transfer only, like this one:
https://blockchain.info/address/1F9GWJkfuZauJbyJM7hGPgGMbwGrZaD8kF

but this one is from 2016.. and i need 2013, if someone can find it pm me..

I think you must show your reasons why you are looking for it, because it will make doubt people who will help you.

Wow! huge of BTC...I think helpers need to know from where source of BTC came and what purpose.This avoid scam involvement.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:23:59 AM

There is no need of any doubt here if you believe in security of bitcoin systems.
For example, if he asks for empty address's private-key you can suspect for claiming clam coins. But this seems total different scenario, so no need of reason behind this IMHO.
In my wild guess, he might need that address for some personal emotional reasons.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:33:15 AM

I just checked the bitcoin rich list here : http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com/top500?page=2

But no address with your criteria of "with one transfer only" that too in 2013. I guess that address might be empty by this time as all bitcoins would have been moved to another new address.

Out of curiosity I am too asking what is your pushing reason for spending some $60 just to know an address. 

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:41:50 AM

If he can hack an address worth 1500 btc from 2013 with one transaction, I'd abandon bitcoin as a whole. You guys are gullible.

I don't think a person who has 1500 btc more than 850.000 USD with nowadays price is stupid enough to hold those coins in online or even desktop wallets and risk of them getting stolen by hacking. Without a doubt this person is holding them in a hardware wallet and no OP and no hacker in the world can hack those coins. Bitcoin is a top notch security algorithm and it cannot be hacked by just knowing an address to receive coins. Don't put panic for the newbies here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: