Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 204 ASICMINER Shares for 155BTC Total (0.75/share) (SALE PENDING)  (Read 2622 times)
Glasswalker (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 02:51:49 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2013, 01:35:44 PM by Glasswalker

UPDATE:
Price Changed to 0.75BTC/share Approx. TOTAL asking price for all 204 shares is now 155BTC. Dropped it again in light of ineedausername undercutting me in this forum...

However much I hate to do it (ie: I think ASICMINER shares are actually still undervalued). I need the cash in the short term. So I'm selling off my 204 shares in ASICMINER.

I'm looking for a single purchase of 204 shares, but if there are more than one interested buyer I will break it up into as many as 2 batches. (I don't want to break it further to keep it simple for friedcat doing the transfer). If splitting, I will only conclude the transaction once I have both parties confirmed to collectively take the entire amount of the shares.

Fixed price of 0.75 BTC (which I think is very fair for a direct transfer of shares, not through one of the passthroughs), I'm looking for a quick sale if possible. I had already had 2 private buyers for these at 1.2 BTC and 1.0BTC respectively, but unfortunately both fell through, and I need a quick sale. So I'm begrudgingly dropping the price to 0.75 (which is approximately going price based on the passthroughs, and a few other private sales on here) to move them along.

Address holding the shares: 13rwPKskyATcAq3PpnCikfFG8989DQ8M3c
Last Dividend Confirmation TX: b66b0b7cb47a2ee41b0c0bac0420f9e1e03f35479646e42a677ce7844be2a6d5
204 Shares Held By Glasswalker
Signature (With above address):
Code:
G/2PS+nM/9m+cviwEhHjh2VgfCpTcznx0sQ3EzNdeTR149vxjDr+jJoCjsEL85tXoJfRlMtkdR7wb72QBi99yHY=

Please PM your intent to buy, along with the address you want ownership transferred to.

The sale process will go as follows:
  • Intent to buy sent to me, and agreement sent in response.
  • Public post by me on this thread confirming my intent to sell, including both a unique address which I will expect payment sent to, and the recipient address for the shares, as well as agreed upon total payment. At this time the terms of the sale, and my agreement to sell (the contents of the public post) will also be sent to friedcat, to get the ball rolling on the transfer. With the conditions of share transfer being as-per the below requirement
  • Once payment transaction is visible to the address as posted, and has 5 verifications, for the agreed upon amount, then the transaction is 100% binding. At this point friedcat will be contacted to transfer the shares.
  • Public follow-up post from buyer to confirm receipt and conclude transaction

This process should leave no opening for either party to be burned in the transaction, and it avoids the need to deal with Escrow, and incur additional fees.

If the buyer insists on Escrow, I will be open to using it, but at the full expense of the buyer. (though I don't see the need with the above process).

Anyway, I really hate to do this, I'm pretty sure I could make a hell of a lot more than 0.75 BTC per share on these in the next several months, but as mentioned already, I need the cash in the short-term, and that need outweighs the potential gain from the longterm investment. So my loss is your gain.

BattleDrome: Blockchain based Gladiator Combat for fun and profit!
http://www.battledrome.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 03:13:51 PM

As a buyer i wouldnt do this without an escrow. I recommend John (with the puppy). He does it for free but appreciates donations.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Glasswalker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 03:43:34 PM

That's fair, and yeah John is quite reputable for Escrow. Again I'd be happy to use escrow if the buyer prefers. I just structured the sale this way to try and provide as "secure" a transaction as possible, if the buyer wants the additional layer of Escrow, I'm good with that Smiley

Glasswalker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 01:25:09 PM

I've updated my ask to 160BTC Total for all 204 shares (approximately 0.78/share). That's an approximate drop of 0.04 BTC...

Post here, or PM me if interested.

Glasswalker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 02:42:48 PM

Ok, in light of ineedausername undercutting me... I've dropped my price to 155BTC total... Or approx 0.75/share.

friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 03:06:52 PM

We confirm that paul@btcsyn.com with the Bitcoin address 13rwPKskyATcAq3PpnCikfFG8989DQ8M3c indeed holds 204 shares.

Glasswalker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 03:12:42 PM

We confirm that paul@btcsyn.com with the Bitcoin address 13rwPKskyATcAq3PpnCikfFG8989DQ8M3c indeed holds 204 shares.

Quick clarification, paul@btcsyn.com is no longer a valid email address (domain is dead with the closure of BTCSYN. I believe I've updated it on-file with friedcat. But the address as confirmed by friedcat is of course still valid. (as proven by my signed message in the OP)

Thanks friedcat!

Glasswalker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 01:35:21 PM

Quick update. I have 2 buyers for these shares now (each taking 102 shares). I'm just finalizing the details (And waiting on a bitcoin address from one of them) so I can sign and post the official "intent to sell" message.

I've discussed Escrow services with John, and he will be posting here shortly to confirm.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:51:53 PM

Quick update. I have 2 buyers for these shares now (each taking 102 shares). I'm just finalizing the details (And waiting on a bitcoin address from one of them) so I can sign and post the official "intent to sell" message.

I've discussed Escrow services with John, and he will be posting here shortly to confirm.
Just to confirm that I've been contacted and agreed to do so.
Glasswalker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 02:35:21 PM

Ok, I've decided for the sake of expediency, to post each sale separately. Because I'm still waiting on an address from the second buyer.

First buyer:

Ninjarobot Trade:

Code:
I hereby publicly state my binding intent to sell 102 shares of ASICMINER to bitcoin address 1D3nDnEZjTTQwgxMarh6ui5ALLqKcHZkSP (owned by user ninjarobot). The agreed upon price is 75BTC for 102 shares total.

Signature of above message for ninjarobot trade, signed by address holding the shares (13rwPKskyATcAq3PpnCikfFG8989DQ8M3c)

Code:
G8Q+j3HoNlu3QvprHC25Ie3Xsbw6nrVbHjCIuTwrcfvjLUIu5p/OEt7or8EGFhX+icQV0UjF+p0MdJ80Tjs1QUs=

I agree that upon receipt of 75BTC payment in a transaction with at least 3 confirmations to bitcoin address 1BqCBBAasyCG9zqZaYU6MvjgXSgqGsng2 that the shares shall be transferred in full to the above named bitcoin address for ninjarobot. Including all voting rights, and rights to dividends. Ninjarobot has waived the option of Escrow for this transaction, so I will be sending notice of this transaction to Friedcat directly, to be executed on once said transaction is confirmed in the blockchain. Ninjarobot is to contact Friedcat directly via Private Message or Email, with a signed message from the bitcoin address 1D3nDnEZjTTQwgxMarh6ui5ALLqKcHZkSP (receiving address) in order to verify the email he wishes to have associated with share ownership (not posted here in the thread for obvious reasons)

I would now like to request that Ninjarobot respond to the thread, quoting this post for public record. And confirming intent to buy.

In addition please reach out to friedcat as outlined above in order to notify him privately of your email for receipt of the shares.

I am now sending a copy of this message in it's entirety to friedcat. And referencing the thread directly to initiate the transaction.

One down one to go!

ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 10:55:10 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2013, 11:43:51 PM by ninjarobot

Ok, I've decided for the sake of expediency, to post each sale separately. Because I'm still waiting on an address from the second buyer.

First buyer:

Ninjarobot Trade:

Code:
I hereby publicly state my binding intent to sell 102 shares of ASICMINER to bitcoin address 1D3nDnEZjTTQwgxMarh6ui5ALLqKcHZkSP (owned by user ninjarobot). The agreed upon price is 75BTC for 102 shares total.

Signature of above message for ninjarobot trade, signed by address holding the shares (13rwPKskyATcAq3PpnCikfFG8989DQ8M3c)

Code:
G8Q+j3HoNlu3QvprHC25Ie3Xsbw6nrVbHjCIuTwrcfvjLUIu5p/OEt7or8EGFhX+icQV0UjF+p0MdJ80Tjs1QUs=

I agree that upon receipt of 75BTC payment in a transaction with at least 3 confirmations to bitcoin address 1BqCBBAasyCG9zqZaYU6MvjgXSgqGsng2 that the shares shall be transferred in full to the above named bitcoin address for ninjarobot. Including all voting rights, and rights to dividends. Ninjarobot has waived the option of Escrow for this transaction, so I will be sending notice of this transaction to Friedcat directly, to be executed on once said transaction is confirmed in the blockchain. Ninjarobot is to contact Friedcat directly via Private Message or Email, with a signed message from the bitcoin address 1D3nDnEZjTTQwgxMarh6ui5ALLqKcHZkSP (receiving address) in order to verify the email he wishes to have associated with share ownership (not posted here in the thread for obvious reasons)

I would now like to request that Ninjarobot respond to the thread, quoting this post for public record. And confirming intent to buy.

In addition please reach out to friedcat as outlined above in order to notify him privately of your email for receipt of the shares.

I am now sending a copy of this message in it's entirety to friedcat. And referencing the thread directly to initiate the transaction.

One down one to go!

Quoted for public record.

Sale agreed & BTC transfer made.

Transaction ID: https://blockchain.info/tx/b0e37c3ed2c59eac4901644255748af48665531f856f8941ff864307c0e2733c

Update: 3+ confirmations are in.
Glasswalker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 01:12:20 AM

Sorry for the delay in response. I had a bit of running around to do after work. Just got home.

Anyway I can confirm reciept of payment in full. The shares are free to be released. I will send a message as-such to friedcat now to remind him and confirm the ball is rolling on the share transfer.

Thanks for the prompt payment ninjarobot!

Glasswalker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 01:23:14 AM

Ok, second buyer has confirmed their details to me:

Rodyland Trade:

Code:
I hereby publicly state my binding intent to sell 102 shares of ASICMINER to bitcoin address 13TrtCeaatKpaVfcTjHvAgnwCSk2cNGmKy (owned by user Rodyland). The agreed upon price is 0.75BTC/share for total of 76.5BTC.

Signature of above message for Rodyland trade, signed by address holding the shares (13rwPKskyATcAq3PpnCikfFG8989DQ8M3c)

Code:
HDDLjQQRe04BkYI5U7vSBK+PQ+xc0q/tS200ddmqs7Ag9ASESSZFv4Y4j0evd6fqjsir7PoApnqTSkCiApkdNJI=

The buyer has requested Escrow, and I have agreed to the use of Escrow at the buyers expense. John (John K.) has been confirmed as the Escrow Provider. He will post shortly to verify the specifics of his services. I agree that upon receipt of 76.5BTC payment by the Escrow Provider, and confirmed as received by the Escrow Provider, that the shares shall be transferred in full to the above named bitcoin address for Rodyland. Including all voting rights, and rights to dividends. Upon confirmation from Friedcat that the shares have been transferred in full, the Escrow Provider is to then release the payment of 76.5BTC to the bitcoin address 14WqxMUSqbbDnZvzGEMvkvs6M7FMgYvtDV to complete the transaction. Rodyland is to contact Friedcat directly via Private Message or Email, with a signed message from the bitcoin address XXX (receiving address) in order to verify the email he wishes to have associated with share ownership (not posted here in the thread for obvious reasons)

I would now like to request that Rodyland respond to the thread, quoting this post for public record. And confirming intent to buy.

ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:38:51 AM

Sorry for the delay in response. I had a bit of running around to do after work. Just got home.

Anyway I can confirm reciept of payment in full. The shares are free to be released. I will send a message as-such to friedcat now to remind him and confirm the ball is rolling on the share transfer.

Thanks for the prompt payment ninjarobot!

Thank you sir. I will update the thread once I have confirmation from friedcat that the shares have transferred successfully.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 02:17:23 AM

Just to confirm that I've issued the escrow contract to Rodyland and Glasswalker.
Rodyland

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:05:38 AM

Ok, second buyer has confirmed their details to me:

Rodyland Trade:

Code:
I hereby publicly state my binding intent to sell 102 shares of ASICMINER to bitcoin address 13TrtCeaatKpaVfcTjHvAgnwCSk2cNGmKy (owned by user Rodyland). The agreed upon price is 0.75BTC/share for total of 76.5BTC.

Signature of above message for Rodyland trade, signed by address holding the shares (13rwPKskyATcAq3PpnCikfFG8989DQ8M3c)

Code:
HDDLjQQRe04BkYI5U7vSBK+PQ+xc0q/tS200ddmqs7Ag9ASESSZFv4Y4j0evd6fqjsir7PoApnqTSkCiApkdNJI=

The buyer has requested Escrow, and I have agreed to the use of Escrow at the buyers expense. John (John K.) has been confirmed as the Escrow Provider. He will post shortly to verify the specifics of his services. I agree that upon receipt of 76.5BTC payment by the Escrow Provider, and confirmed as received by the Escrow Provider, that the shares shall be transferred in full to the above named bitcoin address for Rodyland. Including all voting rights, and rights to dividends. Upon confirmation from Friedcat that the shares have been transferred in full, the Escrow Provider is to then release the payment of 76.5BTC to the bitcoin address 14WqxMUSqbbDnZvzGEMvkvs6M7FMgYvtDV to complete the transaction. Rodyland is to contact Friedcat directly via Private Message or Email, with a signed message from the bitcoin address XXX (receiving address) in order to verify the email he wishes to have associated with share ownership (not posted here in the thread for obvious reasons)

I would now like to request that Rodyland respond to the thread, quoting this post for public record. And confirming intent to buy.

Code:
I hereby publicly state my binding intent to buy 102 shares of ASICMINER (owned by user Glasswalker), to be sent to bitcoin address 13TrtCeaatKpaVfcTjHvAgnwCSk2cNGmKy. The agreed upon price is 0.75BTC/share for total of 76.5BTC.  Escrow via John K.

Code:
HF6oh/tAOEJLZHTqYfFNEAASB18QTp/pmL2R+FyEehkk+zM9dWT4/UT/uowOjieDfCYRhNT6HCkVsQZ57koWAh0=

Signed by my receiving address.

I'll send the funds via escrow once details are sorted.

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
Rodyland

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:02:37 AM

It seems I am PGP fail, so I have been unable to confirm the escrow address.

Rather than mess about trying to figure out why, I think it would be quicker and easier if Glasswalker were to post the escrow address in this thread, signed by the asicminer holding address.  As far as I can tell that should be good enough for everyone (especially friedcat!  Tongue ). 

Once this is sorted I can send payment promptly.

Beware the weak hands!
Rodyland

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:54:21 PM

Payment is made:

http://blockchain.info/tx/e0e3ef6ac551066f1e3796833fc7f9e979da24453dad6a7dc42f0d6214890e55

Thanks everyone.

Beware the weak hands!
Glasswalker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 10:42:04 PM

Up to 4 confirmations on blockchain.info John will likely post confirmation in the thread shortly. But I'm sending a PM to Friedcat now to send over the shares to Rodyland.

Thanks for a prompt payment Rodyland!

Rodyland

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:49:00 PM

Up to 4 confirmations on blockchain.info John will likely post confirmation in the thread shortly. But I'm sending a PM to Friedcat now to send over the shares to Rodyland.

Thanks for a prompt payment Rodyland!

Cheesy   We got there in the end!

Many thanks, and good luck.

Beware the weak hands!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: