Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 04:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steem scam?  (Read 533 times)
dballing (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:17:04 AM

Is this accurate? Early content creators have all the leverage and they make you lock funds... hmm

AusKipper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:58:54 AM

No I dont think Steem is a scam.

I like the concept of Steem and that guy pictured I think is the one that left Steem recently, so now its 100% scam free.

I dont think anyone should buy steem, but you can earn it if you are a content creator already posting stuff to youtube its probably worth making a Steem account and duplicating your work over there to try and get some Steem Power!!

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 05:15:47 AM

I like the concept of Steem and that guy pictured I think is the one that left Steem recently, so now its 100% scam free.

I dont think anyone should buy steem, but you can earn it if you are a content creator already posting stuff to youtube its probably worth making a Steem account and duplicating your work over there to try and get some Steem Power!!
Why do you say that no one should buy steem? It isn't profitable? Or its never gonna rise up? (I meant for trading.)
AusKipper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:40:54 AM

Why do you say that no one should buy steem? It isn't profitable? Or its never gonna rise up? (I meant for trading.)

Because I think its too niche. What Steem should have done (and this is strictly personal opinion, I dont know Steem that well) is create their decentralized social media platform and used an existing crypto to "fund" the content creators.

I believe Storj is doing something like this with storage instead of social media, and using Ethereum for the funding, but they do have their own token to, so I guess they will try and tether it.

It could do well though, I dont hate Steem with what I know about it so far. I dont like it enough to buy it though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: