Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Italy & Islamism  (Read 591 times)
leapordlion (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:24:07 AM

Italy deported two morrocoans who went into a church and shouted "Allahu Akbar".over all 102 islamsist got deported since 2015. Imams who named their children "Jihad" as well as islamsts who shouted "Allahu Akbar" on public places and scared people.Another 549 suspects are imprisoned while all otehr islamists are under 24/4 suerveillance.

There are not many countries in western europe with that strict laws. The zero tolerance policy kept italy save so far. Not one terrorist attack was sucessfull in italy. Even smallest islamist activity leads to instant deportation.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
innocentbee

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:30:22 AM

yes it right ........ they are showing some racist's moves ...... Human Rights should be valued more than the religious values .......
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:12:27 PM

First I'm not racist. I live in country with Moslem are dominant and we are avoid terrorism too.
As we know many terrorism groups members are Moslem. Actually I don't judge that all Moslem are terrorist. So I think Italy government take first step to avoid any problem in Italy territory. It is for the peaceful life in Italy. So the government deport many Moslem from their country to not take any risk. Its just government policy and the government has a right to make the country save.
I don't hate Moslem, But I hate Terrorist.
innocentbee

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:05:10 PM

First I'm not racist. I live in country with Moslem are dominant and we are avoid terrorism too.
As we know many terrorism groups members are Moslem. Actually I don't judge that all Moslem are terrorist. So I think Italy government take first step to avoid any problem in Italy territory. It is for the peaceful life in Italy. So the government deport many Moslem from their country to not take any risk. Its just government policy and the government has a right to make the country save.

bro see around the world .......... who is suffering more ?? they are muslim who suffer on the hands of the europe and america ....... and still blame muslim for terrorism.......... u can't see the hundreds of people murdered in palestine, syria , iraq, kashmir .......... so why blame muslim for this terrorism.......... why should only muslim deported from italy Huh?
leapordlion (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:11:53 PM

I strongly agree with you !!!
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:12:41 PM

I don't hate any other race or religion. However, I never agreed with the plan of islamization of this world. Islamization will lead to globalization. The conspiratory theorists are now becoming more and more real every day passing by. THIS is the real problem, not the refugees coming.
leapordlion (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:18:01 PM

I don't hate any other race or religion. However, I never agreed with the plan of islamization of this world. Islamization will lead to globalization. The conspiratory theorists are now becoming more and more real every day passing by. THIS is the real problem, not the refugees coming.
YES !! You are right !! I respect and agree with your Thinking even I am a Muslim. But even Prophet Muhammad (SAW) spread islam by Character ....Not by Sword !!! It's illegal to enforce Islam to anyone !!!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:22:32 PM

bro see around the world .......... who is suffering more ?? they are muslim who suffer on the hands of the europe and america ....... and still blame muslim for terrorism.......... u can't see the hundreds of people murdered in palestine, syria , iraq, kashmir .......... so why blame muslim for this terrorism.......... why should only muslim deported from italy Huh?

Hmm. Who are the most numerous victims of Islamic terrorism by a long way? You guessed it, it's Muslims.
leapordlion (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:50:17 AM

Hmm. Who are the most numerous victims of Islamic terrorism by a long way? You guessed it, it's Muslims.
That's the Point !!
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:17:53 PM

Yeah, the true Muslim also get impact from this tragedy (terrorism). Actually I'm really sad to see this "discrimination". So, hope more people around the world has an open mind and the understand that not all Muslim are bad person. And see people not based on any religion, racist, or what ever it is.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:53:36 PM

Why export them? It's like moving a red ant pile from the back yard to the front yard and saying everything is okay. Incarcerate them in isolation for life.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:28:42 PM

Italy deported two morrocoans who went into a church and shouted "Allahu Akbar".over all 102 islamsist got deported since 2015. Imams who named their children "Jihad" as well as islamsts who shouted "Allahu Akbar" on public places and scared people.Another 549 suspects are imprisoned while all otehr islamists are under 24/4 suerveillance.

There are not many countries in western europe with that strict laws. The zero tolerance policy kept italy save so far. Not one terrorist attack was sucessfull in italy. Even smallest islamist activity leads to instant deportation.

rest in peace human rights.. i cant see any civilized european civilizations' actions in these incidents.. european countiries are always prouding of their so-called high society values like freedom of speech, religion freedom etc. but they are all hypocrites.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:01:47 PM

'

Because its not Christians or Jewish people who run down people with trucks or go on shooting sprees in Europe and America.
They dont yell god is great and then kill everyone they can.

Islam is the issue.
Islam can be peaceful and it can be extremely violent..

Islam does not fit into the western world.. That is why people fight it.

We dont cover our women, we dont fuck kids, we dont kill lesbians or gays.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
leapordlion (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:39:50 AM

'

Because its not Christians or Jewish people who run down people with trucks or go on shooting sprees in Europe and America.

Islam is the issue.

Bro ! when some christian or jewish [kill,fuck kid] many people around him just for nothing then media say " He is mentally ill " But when a muslim do so, Media then screamed that islam is !! you don't think it's a dual policy !! Max Americans Hate Hitler But not Catholic Christians Huh I hate Terrorism But not Islam !!
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:16:42 AM

'

Islam is the issue.

Bro ! when some christian or jewish [kill,fuck kid] many people around him just for nothing then media say " He is mentally ill " But when a muslim do so, Media then screamed that islam is !! you don't think it's a dual policy !! Max Americans Hate Hitler But not Catholic Christians Huh I hate Terrorism But not Islam !!

Thing is.. Those things happen yes..
But they dont do it for/because of their religion.

That is the difference..
Islamists who yell Allahu Akbar and then start killing people are muslim terrorists..
Just like if a Jewish man did the same.. In the name of his/her belief.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: