Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think is a good time to start trading ?  (Read 23387 times)
robotx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:13:53 PM

Start poloniex.com
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:15:29 PM

The perfect time to start trading is when you're ready for it. Although it seems like it is, trading isn't easy at all. You can win if you're lucky but you need experience before starting if you want to go like a smart man.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:00:55 PM

The perfect time to start trading is when you're ready for it. Although it seems like it is, trading isn't easy at all. You can win if you're lucky but you need experience before starting if you want to go like a smart man.

especially if you are ready for your money to trade then you can start for trading but before you start trading, you need to learn about trading itself so you are not confuse when you are doing trading for the first time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:10:05 PM

The good time for starting trading is that when you learn all the features of bitcoin and learn all the concepts relating to trade and when you have some good amount for to invest after that no one can stop you from starting gambling and go to any exchange and start trading with your available money.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:07:19 AM

I think anytime would be a good time to start trading. Obviously, when you start trading, there are going to be some small bumps in the road. But the earlier you start, the less time it will take for you to learn.

Hi!
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:43:50 AM

the sooner you start the better
start today!
people who want to do something find a way to do it
those who don't want to -find reasons why they cannot
no theory compares to practical trading,you have to make your own mistakes to learn
get 5-10$ worth of coins and go to Yobit or whichever exchange you prefer and trade!

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:56:10 AM

Well, I think that it's always a good time to start trading if you have the knowledge of how to make a profit out of it instead of losing money off it. You can ride the market volatility, or in calmer weathers be a market maker and buy low sell high.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:57:55 AM

Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks

By doing trading, it is not about how much money do you have but  for you to understand how prepare are you or ready to play in the trading exchange platform.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:26:39 AM

the sooner you start the better
start today!
people who want to do something find a way to do it
those who don't want to -find reasons why they cannot
no theory compares to practical trading,you have to make your own mistakes to learn
get 5-10$ worth of coins and go to Yobit or whichever exchange you prefer and trade!

Yes, I agree with you, actually no capacific time has in trading, When you think that you should start do it than should try it, even you don't know well, but in this way, you can understand about it and know the basis rules of trading, Because when ever you never take a courage to start the trading than off course you will be have a fear of trading and think about it difficult.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:36:27 AM

especially if you are ready for your money to trade then you can start for trading but before you start trading, you need to learn about trading itself so you are not confuse when you are doing trading for the first time.
And of course we must be ready for lost our money into trading because on trading there are risk for losing our money, so use idle money is part of manage risk on trading, if we can not control it i am sure we always be lost in trading.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:05:13 PM

And of course we must be ready for lost our money into trading because on trading there are risk for losing our money, so use idle money is part of manage risk on trading, if we can not control it i am sure we always be lost in trading.
its part of trading but we can avoid that if we are fully equipped thats the use of studying the system before we go inside the trade
knowing what is the potential of the project you are supporting is very important to be sure that you will able to grow your investment
while inside the platform.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:28:54 AM

Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks

I am trading at Poloniex. I think the minimum to open a trade is 100K sats so your bitcoin is more than enough. I also started at smaller amounts and I slowly make them bigger. The only problem with starting small is that it will take time to make a good profit.
zombie007

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:10:25 AM

The good time for starting trading is that when you learn all the features of bitcoin and learn all the concepts relating to trade and when you have some good amount for to invest after that no one can stop you from starting gambling and go to any exchange and start trading with your available money.
skill, experience, knowledge and luck these are the fundamental of successful trading, if you have good skill and experience in trading you still need to have good knowledge about the product or alts in which you are going to invest for trading, and only then  you can make money, so the best time is to have good experience and knowledge about the product in which you want to trade.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:33:05 AM

I don't need to think about it, I know that time is always good if someone bhave enough money or good tip. Trading can be profitable for people who knows the market.
Here is more important to choose trading with bitcoins or altcoins. Bitcoins are expensive now, getting into that means you will need good initial investment to have decent profit. With altcoins situation can be different, what happen with ETH can happen with other coins, to have luck and buy cheap coins that will cost a lot one day.
Time is good when you catch low price for buying some coin ( btc or any alt ), and then just wait for increase.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:18:35 AM

to me the best time to start a business is when you have good knowledge about the item you want to invest, and the second is that if you have some good experience of trading then you should start trading with full fledged.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:26:49 AM

the precise moment to start trading is when we already know and understand what trading is not just about money alone, Roll Eyes but it is also necessary to contact an experienced about it. the other as if we already had all started from the capital, a friend who is experienced in trading it. so the conclusion of money is also needed, a friend who is experienced in trading and a lot to learn. thank you  Smiley
Yea, because trading is not just for fun or entertainment is like gambling, be needed theory of trading before doing trading at least analysis tecnical and fundamental. On trading we need clear rules about time for buy or sell and time for do cut lost.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:08:38 AM

before doing trading at least analysis tecnical and fundamental.
Practically, the good times for trading do arrive once we learn technical analysis and basic fundamental requirements of trading. All times are good to trade for the professionally skilled traders.

On trading we need clear rules about time for buy or sell and time for do cut lost.
Yes, people are here only concerning about starting of trading, but big challenge must be finalizing a trade without loss and if possible making huge profits out of it. Discipline and well determined trading rules and plans are more important for that, after learning trading skills.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
FruitBucket

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:26:06 AM

Edit :

Thanks

The advantage of trading with such small amounts is that you will find buyers / sellers fast and make transactions quickly. For much larger sume that can become a problem, which is why many whales having a hard time to profit in the altcoin market sub 10$ million market caps.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:39:17 AM

before doing trading at least analysis tecnical and fundamental.
Practically, the good times for trading do arrive once we learn technical analysis and basic fundamental requirements of trading. All times are good to trade for the professionally skilled traders.

On trading we need clear rules about time for buy or sell and time for do cut lost.
Yes, people are here only concerning about starting of trading, but big challenge must be finalizing a trade without loss and if possible making huge profits out of it. Discipline and well determined trading rules and plans are more important for that, after learning trading skills.
I don't think so because on trading the big challenge is how can make profit consistently and it is not about amount of profit but the most essentials amount of lost less than amount of profit on every trading activity, that is mean with profit consistently in trading and doesn't never lost in trading activity. And i am agree with discipline on trading it will make profit rutine of course with following the rules of trading.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:23:16 AM

i think the present time is still good for trading as the price of bitcoin is still trading in reasonable price therefore if some one is still interested he can play gambling.
We could say that any time will always be a good time to begin trading as long as you have what it takes, the skill, knowledge and perseverance needed to succeed in such an industry.
i agree with you that you can start trade anytime because all time is good for trade if you are expert in trade and you are right that if you want to make a huge profit from trade you will need a good skill and knowledge about trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: