Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think is a good time to start trading ?  (Read 23387 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:53:53 AM

Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks

In trading you can start anytime you want, or even now. Because as long as you meet their minimum amount in any exchange platform you can trade at once. And you can start trade at c-cex, novaexchange, alcurex, bittrex, polonie or yobit.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:45:13 AM

Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks

By starting in trading, as far as I know you must be decided, determine, aggressive, and can control your emotions. Then if you this things you can start trading in buying altcoins in the exchange sites its up to were you gonna buy the coins. And 0.01 or 0.02BTC is enough for a trader.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:52:29 AM

You can start trading in any kind situation because there is no particular requirements to start trading except capital,device and internet. You can start trading even the market is falling because you can take advantage of that to buy a lot of stocks at a very cheap price. Also, you can start trading even the market is rising because you can take advantage of being very volatile of the market which can give you a lot profit. As a conclusion, anytime is the best time to start trading it is just depends on how you will play the game (market).
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:55:38 AM

Small amounts of bitcoin trading are usually quite good to start with fr education purposes.

Edit :

Thanks

In trading you can start anytime you want, or even now. Because as long as you meet their minimum amount in any exchange platform you can trade at once. And you can start trade at c-cex, novaexchange, alcurex, bittrex, polonie or yobit.

I think with Yobit you can start with ~0.5mbtc on a coin in an investment, allowing you to invest in 40 different altcoins at once in order to test them.
Don't expect too much profit from your investment if it is small though @OP.

Edit :

Thanks

By starting in trading, as far as I know you must be decided, determine, aggressive, and can control your emotions. Then if you this things you can start trading in buying altcoins in the exchange sites its up to were you gonna buy the coins. And 0.01 or 0.02BTC is enough for a trader.

To suggest the amount they have, they probably already own the coins.

Cannot be told, I think that trading is good on a low price but right now the bitcoin is very high, with altcoins you can to be honest start already now with some nice investing amount.
As I see it, Bitcoin/Fiat trading is a safer option than Bitcoin/Altcoins trading. But, incredible as it seems, the altcoins are showing a good performance in the market, even with Bitcoin rising in price. I think that as long as you have experience you can make a good profit on the altcoins market, but this is a very unpredictable market.
It is right that bitcoin fiat trading is safe but if someone have knowledge about altcoin and start trade with bitcoin/altcoin then he will earn a higher income from that trade and it is also the chance that he get biggest profit within a day.

Yes bitcoin/altcoin will make more profit than bitcoin/fiat when we buy and sell in right moment,

for this moment i'll try to collect some altcoin with low price than usual, and wait bitcoin stable or down then im sure my altcoin wil going higher and give me more profits. but need to research about future that coin safe or not to hold for long time before start buying.
Trading altcoin for bitcoin might be the right thing to do at the moment since the price of the altcoin is stabilizing and the price of the bitcoin is going higher and it becoming harder to mine, but the altcoin is unpredictable you can’t rely on them.

So, the best thing is to exchange bitcoin to fiat when the price is high and then when the price of the bitcoin goes down you could buy twice as much as you had.

As bitcoin's value  increases to fiat, the altcoin value also increases by a similar amount each time (quite often).
It is therefore, much more stable to invest in fiat but i you invest in multiple altcoins (at least 10) then you may get a good profit from one or two of them.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:39:50 AM

Edit :

Thanks

but to me i think if you are a newbie and having no experience in trading then you should first gain some experience and to get trading skill, for this purpose you should only invest a minor amount in trading altcoin, as altcoin give you opportunities to invest any amount you can suppose to afford. and when you become a good trader with good experience then you should invest a good amount officially.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

whatever time is good time to start trading
but if you want place to order , you can buy if bitcoin price is very low price support price because only wait few time can back trend up again and can fast take profit

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

whatever time is good time to start trading
but if you want place to order , you can buy if bitcoin price is very low price support price because only wait few time can back trend up again and can fast take profit

We cannot expect too low price of bitcoin at a moment as price is increasing and it will not fall that low in coming days so if you are planning to hold them for a long term then you can even afford to buy at the current price and wait for the right time to sell and if you are looking for quick profits then altcoin trading is always an good choice.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:03:23 PM

Any time is a good time to start trading only if you have good capital to invest and also the knowledge of trading and for that you need to study the market first and then enter into it and if you are new to it then its better to go with a small amount that you can afford to loose and after gaining a experience you can go with a higher amount.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

Any time is a good time to start trading only if you have good capital to invest and also the knowledge of trading and for that you need to study the market first and then enter into it and if you are new to it then its better to go with a small amount that you can afford to loose and after gaining a experience you can go with a higher amount.
yes no doubt about this that you can start trading any time and but still i think the best time to start trading that when you receive a good experience and sill of trading then trading will be more effective for you and you will certainly get a good result from it.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:41:32 PM

yes no doubt about this that you can start trading any time and but still i think the best time to start trading that when you receive a good experience and sill of trading then trading will be more effective for you and you will certainly get a good result from it.
yes every time is a good time to start a business, but if you have good experience in trading . because without good experience it is too much risky to invest money in trading, you first need to have good knowledge about trading and only then you can become a good trader.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

yes every time is a good time to start a business, but if you have good experience in trading . because without good experience it is too much risky to invest money in trading, you first need to have good knowledge about trading and only then you can become a good trader.
But experience is coming only if you start trading. If you wait for experience without starting then you will never set ready for trading.

The moment you decide for trading must be the right time to start trading. But trade in trail accounts or in paper. Then slowly move into live trading still with small capital. Now you will gain real experience toward make yourself as a professional trader.
scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

But experience is coming only if you start trading. If you wait for experience without starting then you will never set ready for trading.

The moment you decide for trading must be the right time to start trading. But trade in trail accounts or in paper. Then slowly move into live trading still with small capital. Now you will gain real experience toward make yourself as a professional trader.

Getting a practical experience is important in trading instead of just looking at charts and doing nothing with it so start with a small capital and gain practical experience as it will make you a better trader in long run and after spending some time on trading sites you can decide which is the right time for you to go for full time in trading with a decent capital.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1357

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:00:11 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 09:48:44 PM by Kemarit

Getting a practical experience is important in trading instead of just looking at charts and doing nothing with it so start with a small capital and gain practical experience as it will make you a better trader in long run and after spending some time on trading sites you can decide which is the right time for you to go for full time in trading with a decent capital.

It's one thing to read about it, and another thing to do it.
Instead of reading about it, you'll roll up your sleeves and actually do the thing you want to do.
So if I were you even with small capital, start trading right away, even if you lose, in the long run
it will help you more understand the ins and out of trading because of the experience that you gain.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

Trading involves lot experience and skills, in order to start you need to familiar with all aspects of trading. Many people will start trading without any experience and they will loose all their money. At the same time you need to have practical experience by guessing the market ups and downs.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:46:37 PM

Trading involves lot experience and skills, in order to start you need to familiar with all aspects of trading. Many people will start trading without any experience and they will loose all their money. At the same time you need to have practical experience by guessing the market ups and downs.

But without doing anything how than someone can get experience? I think if someone is interested in trading than he must start once. but start with a small funds, just to get experience. and when you see you are having control of your trading work and can get profit doing it than invest more.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:17:44 PM

Small amounts of bitcoin trading are usually quite good to start with fr education purposes.

Edit :

Thanks

I think with Yobit you can start with ~0.5mbtc on a coin in an investment, allowing you to invest in 40 different altcoins at once in order to test them.
Don't expect too much profit from your investment if it is small though @OP.

Edit :

Thanks

To suggest the amount they have, they probably already own the coins.

Cannot be told, I think that trading is good on a low price but right now the bitcoin is very high, with altcoins you can to be honest start already now with some nice investing amount.
As I see it, Bitcoin/Fiat trading is a safer option than Bitcoin/Altcoins trading. But, incredible as it seems, the altcoins are showing a good performance in the market, even with Bitcoin rising in price. I think that as long as you have experience you can make a good profit on the altcoins market, but this is a very unpredictable market.
It is right that bitcoin fiat trading is safe but if someone have knowledge about altcoin and start trade with bitcoin/altcoin then he will earn a higher income from that trade and it is also the chance that he get biggest profit within a day.

Yes bitcoin/altcoin will make more profit than bitcoin/fiat when we buy and sell in right moment,

for this moment i'll try to collect some altcoin with low price than usual, and wait bitcoin stable or down then im sure my altcoin wil going higher and give me more profits. but need to research about future that coin safe or not to hold for long time before start buying.
Trading altcoin for bitcoin might be the right thing to do at the moment since the price of the altcoin is stabilizing and the price of the bitcoin is going higher and it becoming harder to mine, but the altcoin is unpredictable you can’t rely on them.

So, the best thing is to exchange bitcoin to fiat when the price is high and then when the price of the bitcoin goes down you could buy twice as much as you had.

As bitcoin's value  increases to fiat, the altcoin value also increases by a similar amount each time (quite often).
It is therefore, much more stable to invest in fiat but i you invest in multiple altcoins (at least 10) then you may get a good profit from one or two of them.
currently  we can see that the price of bitcoin increasing continuously, therefore i think most of the investor are interesting to invest invest their assets in bitcoin or simply to hold bitcoin, therefore i think that the price of alt coin will not be increasing remarkably.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

For me as long as you learned the basic of trading, and you are willing to research, read trading discussion like this. You can start immediately and test your self using small amounts.

You know what? I am new to trading. I have just started trading in Poloniex a few weeks ago. I started only with 5usd. I invest time listening to youtube videos from pro traders, reading bitcointalk discussion.. I made my 5usd grew into 8usd when I spotted the rising altcoin called PASCAL.

Then I started to fund my account with few more. But today is a bad day for me as I lost 4usd when I risk and push all my coins from a single ALTcoin that I thought to become bullish.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

Its not about how much money you have to trade, its all about how ready you are to start trading.
You can start trading after you learn about what kind of coins you want to trade.
You can start trading after you learn about what makes the price of that coins rise or drop.
fulfill your head with knowledge about market, and start.

Yes, this is very true. If you are going into a battle, then you are going to need a weapon, and that would be your knowledge. Trading is not that easy, specially if you are lack on the things that you should have known in the first place before doing Trading. Trading also have risks like gambling, so if you are not prepared and you are just going to try Trading just like what you are thinking, then you are just going to waste your money.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:43:25 PM

Its not about how much money you have to trade, its all about how ready you are to start trading.
You can start trading after you learn about what kind of coins you want to trade.
You can start trading after you learn about what makes the price of that coins rise or drop.

Yes, this is very true. If you are going into a battle, then you are going to need a weapon, and that would be your knowledge. Trading is not that easy, specially if you are lack on the things that you should have known in the first place before doing Trading. Trading also have risks like gambling, so if you are not prepared and you are just going to try Trading just like what you are thinking, then you are just going to waste your money.
You are right if you dont have enough weapon/knowledge then market will really eat you up easily thats why we should really be prepare and as you said trading isnt really easy at all and we will really need a time effort and determination to learn up thing in able to sustain on longer runs.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

Trading may not have as risky as Gambling but it is equally stressful and tough. You just need Luck in gambling wherein Trading even if you have luck you may end up having very less profit. So when you have knowledge and understanding of the system, that is a very good time to start trading.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀