Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:35:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think is a good time to start trading ?  (Read 23386 times)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

If you are 80% familiar and knowledgeable on how trading works that will be the right time to start it. But you are unaware and doesn't idea on how it works don't take chances to get into trading it takes familiarity on a certain product on how it is popular or needed by a certain person you should familiar on your product and on a product that which you will be doing the trading.

I do agree, the indicator that it is a good time for a person to start trading are,
Know basic knowledge of trading
knowledge on the stocks he wanted to trade.
Have enough fund that he can afford to lose on his first venture towards trading.
Have time to monitor the market.

If all indicators are green then it is really the best time to start trading.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:02:45 PM

Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks
Yes! there is a limits for trading in every exchange platform like in yobit you can transfer bitcoin there at minimum 0.001BTC this was my experienced to that site, then 0.002BTC in bittrex exchanges site. This was jsut all I know, and 0.03BTC really good enough for you to make start trade in the trading platform.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:13:01 AM

Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks
Yes! there is a limits for trading in every exchange platform like in yobit you can transfer bitcoin there at minimum 0.001BTC this was my experienced to that site, then 0.002BTC in bittrex exchanges site. This was jsut all I know, and 0.03BTC really good enough for you to make start trade in the trading platform.
Actually in practising trading, 0.01BTC is enough in order to mamke a trade more effecitve since if you will go lower than that, it would not be worth it and there is no thrill in your trading. As you have thinked that have done it effectively, that's the time you should trde with larger amount of btc.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:46:48 AM

Edit :

Thanks
Actually in practising trading, 0.01BTC is enough in order to mamke a trade more effecitve since if you will go lower than that, it would not be worth it and there is no thrill in your trading. As you have thinked that have done it effectively, that's the time you should trde with larger amount of btc.
regardless of the amount bitcoin you have for trading but could be more effective if you have 0.05 bitcoin or more because we can't expect the price of altcoin rose 3% more each day. a few tips when there is wall buy the right time to take action.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:52:52 AM

There are some basic techniques about trading that you need to learn to start trading, without having enough knowledge about trading is completely wasting your money. In the beginning, your trading just tries with the small amount of money, even though you loose it won't harm you much.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:36:08 PM

You could even start trading with 0.01 btc.There are lots of exchanges for trading in crypto coins.You can even try the exchange found in my signature below.Since crypto market is highly volatile,its always better to start with a small amount.
i started on poloniex with a very small amount, like 0.001, and with time i have been increasing the amount, once i had a very basic knowledge of how trading works,
i guess that there is no bad time for trading, just bad decisions about on what coin to invest, that may lead you to profits or losses
Since you are just a trader or a just getting started kind of trader, then investing or having that 0.001 capital is a good idea because that is just like a tester for the market and if you are keep doing that like investing only a small amount of money then there is a higher chance for you to understand it fast and also in a comfortable matter. So don't feel guilty if you get losses because that is normal for a newbie.
yeah rigth now i am getting some losses, i invested in some altcoins thinking that their price will go high and actually it is going down, so my analysis was wrong, so i dont know i sell and assume those losses or wait to see if they recover and their price go high again,
but actually btc price is going up and altcoins is going down

As someone who is new in trading, you should be more concerned about preventing losses than gaining profits. I'm not saying that you should sell once the price goes down the price you bought the coins. I'm saying that you shouldn't hold your coins for too long that the price has already dropped so much. Holding the coins and then waiting for the right time to sell is good but holding for a really long time sometimes lead to more losses.

Your analysis is wrong for that coin. Sell your coin. Buy a better one. Then prevent loss once again. You'd be lucky if you get profit even just a little when you're just starting. If there's a little profit like 10% profit, grab that. Don't wait for an even larger profit since you're just starting.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:56:01 PM

There are some basic techniques about trading that you need to learn to start trading, without having enough knowledge about trading is completely wasting your money. In the beginning, your trading just tries with the small amount of money, even though you loose it won't harm you much.
need is the knowledge and skill. I'll be lucky if I had experienced. because for me the experience to be able to determine the results we achieved today do the work of trading. every moment is right to trade in my opinion. the difference is ready and not ready. and the experience will be decisive.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:15:25 AM

Its not about how big is to start to trade the important is even in small amount you have to start trading and you have a source of income.the important is that do not think about it that is big or something small. In the first it start only in a small and then it become bigger in a next coming days.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:01:19 AM

Its not about how big is to start to trade the important is even in small amount you have to start trading and you have a source of income.the important is that do not think about it that is big or something small. In the first it start only in a small and then it become bigger in a next coming days.
The risk of losing is bigger when you are a beginner so it order to minimize it you have to start with a small amount of money, you cannot be successful overnight because basically you will face trials in your journey. While you are starting don't be lazy to educate yourself and consider all important suggestions and necessary information that you read while you stay, it's possible that you will be successful and earn enormous amount of money but it takes time so be patient.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:38:33 AM

The risk of losing is bigger when you are a beginner so it order to minimize it you have to start with a small amount of money, you cannot be successful overnight because basically you will face trials in your journey. While you are starting don't be lazy to educate yourself and consider all important suggestions and necessary information that you read while you stay, it's possible that you will be successful and earn enormous amount of money but it takes time so be patient.
Correct. Investing with a small amount of money in trading is the best because you will just starting to test the market and make some trials but those losses and trials will be the key for you to earn money in the future and also be a better version of yourself and minimize bad decisions and do more good decision that will end in profits. Patience is always the key in being successful and people now a days should have that thing because if they lacks of that then they will lack also in chance of being a winner.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

You could even start trading with 0.01 btc.There are lots of exchanges for trading in crypto coins.You can even try the exchange found in my signature below.Since crypto market is highly volatile,its always better to start with a small amount.
i started on poloniex with a very small amount, like 0.001, and with time i have been increasing the amount, once i had a very basic knowledge of how trading works,
i guess that there is no bad time for trading, just bad decisions about on what coin to invest, that may lead you to profits or losses
agree a lot of new traders start trading from less amount of bitcoin and .001 is good amount for getting experience in trading and if you get a good knowledge about trading then you will get a good profit from trading.

Hmm, indeed the best way of 0.001 to gain experience. but in my opinion, funds or capital is not a major key in getting the best experience. Because the experience can only occur in our thinking when doing analysis, or it could just show up because we get a victory or defeat. So, keep practicing your skills in doing analysis. Because only with intelligent analysis, you can get a better advantage over the other

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:51:28 PM

Good time to start trading when you see for big chance on a project, And they have a big goal. Buy and sell for future.
yes i will like to say that it is still good time to start trading, because there is not wrong time for starting trading you can start trading any time but one thing must be keep in mind that always try to start trading with little amount of money .

In short, every time is the right time to start trading and when you had enough capital on your pocket to buy good alt coins.

And also you can just join some good ICO's that has the potential basing on the developers road map.

When the price of bitcoin is increasing the alt coins are falling, and it is the right time now to buy alts.
Yeah, you can start trading at any time but as you said you need to have a good capital so you can recover even if you lose sometimes, as we all know altcoins and cryptocurrencies are something that is hard to predict, which means that there is a chance of losing some, that is why you should always avoid trading with a large amount, better safe than sorry.
Correct, If you are really ready to play in trading you must have also have a capital too. Because having a proper knowledge in trading or doing it in the platform if you don't have any capital to buy some altcoin in the exchanges it will be still useless only or vice versa.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:07:11 PM

yes that is very right to say,  that if you want to become a good and successful trader you need to first learn about trading and after that you can invest your money in trading and only then you can show good result in trading.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:27:07 AM

Good time to start trading when you see for big chance on a project, And they have a big goal. Buy and sell for future.
yes i will like to say that it is still good time to start trading, because there is not wrong time for starting trading you can start trading any time but one thing must be keep in mind that always try to start trading with little amount of money .

In short, every time is the right time to start trading and when you had enough capital on your pocket to buy good alt coins.

And also you can just join some good ICO's that has the potential basing on the developers road map.

When the price of bitcoin is increasing the alt coins are falling, and it is the right time now to buy alts.
Yeah, you can start trading at any time but as you said you need to have a good capital so you can recover even if you lose sometimes, as we all know altcoins and cryptocurrencies are something that is hard to predict, which means that there is a chance of losing some, that is why you should always avoid trading with a large amount, better safe than sorry.
Correct, If you are really ready to play in trading you must have also have a capital too. Because having a proper knowledge in trading or doing it in the platform if you don't have any capital to buy some altcoin in the exchanges it will be still useless only or vice versa.
Yes capital is one of the most required in doing a trading but you can still trade with a small capital because it is still alright because if you have small capital then it means that you will get a small chance of getting a loss. Experience and skills is enough for a trader to turn that small capital in a big one.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:28:20 AM

Yes and the basic techniques are known analysis technical and fundamental before make investments in trading,
we must learn about how to make analysis of price, looking for the trend of price on markets,
best time for entry and exit markets​, include management of money and risk in trading also on trading
we need patience before buy or sell the coins.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

Its not about how much money you have to trade, its all about how ready you are to start trading.
You can start trading after you learn about what kind of coins you want to trade.
You can start trading after you learn about what makes the price of that coins rise or drop.
fulfill your head with knowledge about market, and start.
Very nice advised, that is exactly what the newbies supposed to do before making trade in the market. The problem with the other newbies are their excitement leads them to frustration, due to they rush themselves to do actual trade in the exchange site platform without proper knowledge in  doing trade.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:50:04 AM

I'm not a trading expert but base on what's happening with bitcoin right now. Well right now is a good time to start trading since the price of btc is up, alts are down. So you need to look for a certain alt and buy it as many as you want. Also good thing if you'll take the advantage of buying btc too, many speculations says that the price will keep on fluctuating up and will be possible reach $1,500 soon.
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

I think it is better to trade when the price of coin that you are going to buy is low however, there's a risk that the price of coin has a chance to decrease so you better to be wise and pick the right coin. Since the value of bitcoin is now high you should trade it in altcoins that are low.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:16:46 PM

I think it is better to trade when the price of coin that you are going to buy is low however, there's a risk that the price of coin has a chance to decrease so you better to be wise and pick the right coin. Since the value of bitcoin is now high you should trade it in altcoins that are low.

And if you are btc/dollar trader, it's not the good time for buying it. But with alt coins many of them are into low tide now so if I agree with you. Look for a coin that has low price right now and just take the risk for buying it. Keep on waiting for the price to decrease of bitcoin so that opposite effect in alt coins that will give you return.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:54:13 PM

If you are 80% familiar and knowledgeable on how trading works that will be the right time to start it. But you are unaware and doesn't idea on how it works don't take chances to get into trading it takes familiarity on a certain product on how it is popular or needed by a certain person you should familiar on your product and on a product that which you will be doing the trading.
the statement of yours was right actually, you can never do trade if your not well knowledgeable in trading. Just make sure you know the basic tools and doing trade in the exchange sites. And you must know what coin assets you are going to trade in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: