Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think is a good time to start trading ?  (Read 23386 times)
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:42:44 PM

Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks
To start trade we can with even 0.01btc but it is more better that we should have more as we can start with .
Because all depends upon the descion at which altcoin you made choice to invest .
Second thing there don't need to wait for any perfect time to start trade Because the market of the bitcoin and altcoins remain fluctuating every hour in the internet market , so it is more better to start when you want .
Here I will suggest for the start of the trade when the price of the bitcoin is very low , Because in that the you can buy maximum bitcoin and can invest for the altcoins (altcoin trading ) .

I think, start trading when the price of the bitcoin is very low is not the best time for trading,
because it could be these prices are dumping. Buy coins at the price of being in the dump are highly risky.
but to me i think the present time is still the best time to invest your money in bitcoin, as in present time the price of bitcoin is still trading at a low price and its price can increase more and more therefore it will be still a good decision to invest in bitcoin and secure your position.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks
To start trade we can with even 0.01btc but it is more better that we should have more as we can start with .
Because all depends upon the descion at which altcoin you made choice to invest .
Second thing there don't need to wait for any perfect time to start trade Because the market of the bitcoin and altcoins remain fluctuating every hour in the internet market , so it is more better to start when you want .
Here I will suggest for the start of the trade when the price of the bitcoin is very low , Because in that the you can buy maximum bitcoin and can invest for the altcoins (altcoin trading ) .

I think, start trading when the price of the bitcoin is very low is not the best time for trading,
because it could be these prices are dumping. Buy coins at the price of being in the dump are highly risky.
but to me i think the present time is still the best time to invest your money in bitcoin, as in present time the price of bitcoin is still trading at a low price and its price can increase more and more therefore it will be still a good decision to invest in bitcoin and secure your position.

Ya it is true that any time is the good time to start trading and it is upto you that when you want to start and how are you going to start it, because seeing the current price or any time dont go with all in bankroll in one buying but try to buy in split way so that your price of purchase or sale will be averaged with both options.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:50:53 PM

It is possible to start trading Bitcoin with a small amount of money but unless you reinvest your profit repeatedly for a long time you will make too little money for it to be worth your time investment. If you are skilled at predicting alt coin prices you can make enough money trading those to make it worth the time. However, the big money to be made in alt coins is from pump and dump schemes which you don't have the capital to do unless you can find a way to find out in advance which coins are to be pumped. Stick with long term investment until you get more Bitcoin.
but it also depending on your investment, either you are interested in long term investment or short term investment. if you are intersted in short term investment then its ok you can go with small investment. but if you are are interested in long term investment then you need to invest a good amount of bitcoin so as to get good profit after a long time.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:33:41 AM

if you are intersted in short term investment then its ok you can go with small investment. but if you are are interested in long term investment then you need to invest a good amount of bitcoin so as to get good profit after a long time.
But for bitcoin investment, any amount like both small and big capital will be perfectly suitable for again both long-term and short-term plans. But investing is completely different from trading and unlike investments, you must look for good time to start trading. Because trading is a kind of short-term investing plans.

When you are looking for quick profits for your investments, it means you are into trading. To make good profit in short period, you must always look for supporting factors like price will go up or not. This alone will decide your good time to start.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:39:59 AM

with a capital I think it's pretty much for trading, you can see a variety of coin on ploniex, I suggest you old coin trading course

start trading when you're willing ready to take the risk and ready for all the consequenses. start trading when you have the capability and enough knowledge of the market situation. its not just having big capital per se, it needs full understanding of what might gonna happen in the long run.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:57:14 AM

Edit :

Thanks

Ya it is true that any time is the good time to start trading and it is upto you that when you want to start and how are you going to start it, because seeing the current price or any time dont go with all in bankroll in one buying but try to buy in split way so that your price of purchase or sale will be averaged with both options.

Anytime is possible to do trading, we should not waste our time waiting for its value status, any small or big transactions will definitely go in a right path or ways just when we use it for good things ,so we should not regret if ever we didn't got the opportunity first when the value is what we wanted,for next time their might be a better opportunity ahead.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:17:43 AM

with a capital I think it's pretty much for trading, you can see a variety of coin on ploniex, I suggest you old coin trading course

start trading when you're willing ready to take the risk and ready for all the consequenses. start trading when you have the capability and enough knowledge of the market situation. its not just having big capital per se, it needs full understanding of what might gonna happen in the long run.
Yeah , because if you are not ready if anything happens and you just bought because you want earn income without any research or knowledge in mind you will only loss money and be dissapointed .i am ready to take risk and trade but the only problem is money for me to start.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

Yeah , because if you are not ready if anything happens and you just bought because you want earn income without any research or knowledge in mind you will only loss money and be dissapointed .i am ready to take risk and trade but the only problem is money for me to start.
To start trading we don't need big bankroll, and you can start with a small amount. And it is good to start trading with the small amount you will learn how the trading works in real world. And if you lose money also no problem you learn the mistakes and how to do safe trading next time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:06:34 PM

it's a good time whenever you start something that was a good time,
do not waste your time in vain make the time to produce something great.

Yeah make every single moment of your time to be valuable and in trading, it's always a good time to start. And you will regret if you will set a time for it maybe tomorrow or for the next days because movements of price are very fast right now and there are surprisingly increase that are happening and even in decrease.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:28:14 PM

trading is something depends upon the experience and luck itself. its depend upon both and if you have to be a good trader you have to take risk. every successful trader takes risks. i think right know is the best time of trading if you have experience and knowledge. right know you have to invest in bitcoin and i think price will rise to extreme level till next year. do it before its too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: