Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYCOIN XPY Future | Development | Foundation | Roadmap | Community  (Read 4847 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:13:19 AM

GAWSOME!!!!!!!!!1111111

Pro Tip:  Makes Perfect Sense to Also Revive Cryptsy for XPY exchange....no...no....wait for it........MT. GOX!!!!!  That's the ticket!

/s
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:21:29 PM

Keep it buried.
I watched and tracked Josh Garza and Joe M manufacture extra coins for themselves.
I watched and tracked Adam foolishly try to continue it and more coins were manufactured with hidden Prime-Controller keys, stolen supposedly by Carmello M.
Keep it buried.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:28:51 PM

Keep it buried.
I watched and tracked Josh Garza and Joe M manufacture extra coins for themselves.
I watched and tracked Adam foolishly try to continue it and more coins were manufactured with hidden Prime-Controller keys, stolen supposedly by Carmello M.
Keep it buried.

Oh, and how many thousands of XPY holders lost their perfectly good BTC & $$$ ??

Garza stole the name PAYCOIN

XPY & Paybase stole the Beatz & Gopago logos

The reasons are ENDLESS~

What will happen when the trials go public?

Not good for the name, Paycoin.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:58:32 PM

Paycoin not dead Huh impossible lol
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:21:23 PM

Guys, the name is good and it probably deserves to be revived. No matter if the guy who started the thread is bagholding.

Thanks for the positive encouragement! I believe it does need revived.

The amount of early adopters who have actually lost a small fortune by scammers really dont deserve to be dumped on and to be supported in being able to grow their chosen platforms.

Funny really, Bitcoin is probably the most stolen coin in circulation, yet everyone is still trying to make it successful. Ultimately if people are beginning to choose between individual coins and not choosing to invest in ensuring the broad bulk of coins, invested in by people old and new, then it is selfish and does not serve to help their individual investments. For that attitude those who are "bagholding" bitcoin deserve to lose 90% of money when the coin values realign and people can buy many altcoins directly with fiat.

The Paycoin blockchain has been going for some time, it has a history (somewhat chequered like Bitcoin), however I believe it has a purpose and that is it is a good brand to work with. I do think it is unfair for people who have quite possibly earnt their money through crypto but do not continue to support the growing infrastructure and coins.

I am not a bag holder, I only have 125,000 coins, thats not many really, and there is plenty that can be done with the existing chain to ensure future operations.

The amount of shitcoins that still come out day by day, Bithire for example, that actually do have an interesting and appealing metrics, once again leaving people high and dry with early investments, I just think that its rather rude of people to be derogatory, as with many other peoples posts here, just because they have perhaps made their money and are sitting pretty in crypto land.

Anyway, my proposal is to somehow develop Paycoin, if people don't think it has commercial value, then more fool them, perhaps they have never even heard of "Pay"pal? Never mind.....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:38:36 PM

Keep it buried.
Keep it buried.

Oh, and how many thousands of XPY holders lost their perfectly good BTC & $$$ ??

The reasons are ENDLESS~

Knew all that. Doesn't matter. Shortsighted view of the future.

Keep on dumping those Paycoins going so so cheap right now, give me 2 - 3 years and I will have them coins at least $1 each no problem, it's not difficult.

Keep on dumping those paycoins, in fact, just send them all to me at the address below thanks, and I will continue Paycoin on my own, I like a challenge Smiley Smiley Wink  Cheesy Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:39:40 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 03:35:41 AM by RoomBot

@VanityWallets2015  Imbecile of epic proportions.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:42:55 PM

@VanityWallets2015  Imbecile of epic proportions.

#PayTard

Keep up those quirky replies, all helps with marketing, Bitcoin is so dead next halving, then all money switches across to IXcoin, so obvious.
Keep on dumping those Paycoins going so so cheap right now, give me 2 - 3 years and I will have them coins at least $1 each no problem, it's not difficult.
Keep on dumping those paycoins, in fact, just send them all to me at the address below thanks, and I will continue Paycoin on my own, I like a challenge
Come on dump on me, love those Paycoins Smiley Keep them coming Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:45:11 PM

Guys, the name is good and it probably deserves to be revived. No matter if the guy who started the thread is bagholding.

The amount of early adopters who have actually lost a small fortune by scammers really dont deserve to be dumped on and to be supported in being able to grow their chosen platforms.

Funny really, Bitcoin is probably the most stolen coin in circulation, yet everyone is still trying to make it successful. Ultimately if people are beginning to choose between individual coins and not choosing to invest in ensuring the broad bulk of coins, invested in by people old and new, then it is selfish and does not serve to help their individual investments. For that attitude those who are "bagholding" bitcoin deserve to lose 90% of money when the coin values realign and people can buy many altcoins directly with fiat.

The Paycoin blockchain has been going for some time, it has a history (somewhat chequered like Bitcoin), however I believe it has a purpose and that is it is a good brand to work with. I do think it is unfair for people who have quite possibly earnt their money through crypto but do not continue to support the growing infrastructure and coins.

I am not a bag holder, I only have 125,000 coins, thats not many really, and there is plenty that can be done with the existing chain to ensure future operations.

The amount of shitcoins that still come out day by day, Bithire for example, that actually do have an interesting and appealing metrics, once again leaving people high and dry with early investments, I just think that its rather rude of people to be derogatory, as with many other peoples posts here, just because they have perhaps made their money and are sitting pretty in crypto land.

Anyway, my proposal is to somehow develop Paycoin, if people don't think it has commercial value, then more fool them, perhaps they have never even heard of "Pay"pal? Never mind.....

Bitcoin was not created by a "serious in vest" buffoon for the purposes of covering up a previously failed ponzi scheme. Being stolen has nothing to do with that. Being a scam coin by intent has everything to do with that.

XPY a shitty coin whichever way you look at it - clone of an outdated code base, barely functioning wallet, no distinguishing features other than inflation, Garza's minions probably still holding millions of coins waiting to dump on you, and yes, a tarnished name on top of it.

I would like to say you're deluded but most likely you're just a fucking scammer like the rest of them. But how about this: you develop a new wallet, maybe even fork it to a fresh start, and see how that goes. Build it and they will come, right? Instead of looking for someone else to do it for you and spreading nonsensical rationalizations of this proven scam.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:48:00 PM

IXcoin

Vlad? That would explain it. Trying to get rid of the bags Garza saddled you with?
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:52:45 PM

Bitcoin was not created by a "serious in vest" buffoon for the purposes of covering up a previously failed ponzi scheme. Being stolen has nothing to do with that. Being a scam coin by intent has everything to do with that.

XPY a shitty coin whichever way you look at it - clone of an outdated code base, barely functioning wallet, no distinguishing features other than inflation, Garza's minions probably still holding millions of coins waiting to dump on you, and yes, a tarnished name on top of it.

I would like to say you're deluded but most likely you're just a fucking scammer like the rest of them. But how about this: you develop a new wallet, maybe even fork it to a fresh start, and see how that goes. Build it and they will come, right? Instead of looking for someone else to do it for you and spreading nonsensical rationalizations of this proven scam.

Well said @suchmoon, but you can't reason with a PayTard:

NUMEROUS CURRENT & PENDING FEDERAL CHARGES...

2 CIVIL LAWSUITS...

krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:59:43 PM

Keep it buried.
Keep it buried.

The reasons are ENDLESS~

Knew all that. Doesn't matter. Shortsighted view of the future.

Keep on dumping those paycoins, in fact, just send them all to me at the address below thanks, and I will continue Paycoin on my own, I like a challenge Smiley Smiley Wink  Cheesy Grin

I have 1.6 million XPY testnet coins if you want them, will accept BTC

Cheesy

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:00:41 PM

What is it with you "Legendary" members, you are all oh so negative!

Why don't we just say all cryptocurrencies are a scam and be done with it? They are all FIFO (first in, first out), anyone who joins second loses money, and that most if not all digital currencies on the market ar created by the same handful of people, and that all exchanges are price manipulated using bot trading. All the pumps just show that every 6 months each coin has no trade volume so BTC whales have to throw in 50 bitcoins. It's ironic really that when you look at values, the only coin that has increased is Bitcoin, there is a reason for that of course, with major players like GS sitting in the background its unlikely to fail, and when it succeeds then all that needs to happen is all money gets put on a privilege based system.

If Paycoin dies, I would suggest that most if not all will die along with it, people are leaving crypto by the droves, despite people like myself trying to contribute positively its difficult with such negativity and hostile comments and behaviour.

Anyway, keep on dumping them Paycoins, I will buy them up Smiley Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

P.S. no testnet coins! really?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:21:13 PM

Why don't we just say all cryptocurrencies are a scam and be done with it? They are all FIFO (first in, first out), anyone who joins second loses money, and that most if not all digital currencies on the market ar created by the same handful of people, and that all exchanges are price manipulated using bot trading. All the pumps just show that every 6 months each coin has no trade volume so BTC whales have to throw in 50 bitcoins. It's ironic really that when you look at values, the only coin that has increased is Bitcoin, there is a reason for that of course, with major players like GS sitting in the background its unlikely to fail, and when it succeeds then all that needs to happen is all money gets put on a privilege based system.

If Paycoin dies, I would suggest that most if not all will die along with it, people are leaving crypto by the droves, despite people like myself trying to contribute positively its difficult with such negativity and hostile comments and behaviour.

Anyway, keep on dumping them Paycoins, I will buy them up Smiley Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

IF paycoin dies?   Did you miss the funeral & all of the obituaries?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:22:33 PM

Why don't you shut your scammy trap and do it the proper way. Post a message signed with your address(-es) and we can watch you accumulate all those cheap coins.

Also post a link to github or wherever we can find your brilliant code that will save XPY.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:24:16 PM

Why don't you shut your scammy trap and do it the proper way. Post a message signed with your address(-es) and we can watch you accumulate all those cheap coins.

Also post a link to github or wherever we can find your brilliant code that will save XPY.

Oooooooh scary. Did you just hit me with your handbag? lol What's wrong with you?

Send me all your Paycoins please, thanks.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:29:52 PM

You are not entirely wrong about bitcoin, but will be significantly harder to make progress with xpy and significantly easier for scumbags to ruin that progress.

It's your time and effort being wasted when you are "trying to contribute positively," so waste it if you must.

But remember, when you fail, it won't be because of negativity and hostile comments" from us, it will be because of the "behaviour" of the scumbags we are trying to warn you about, just like the last 2 iterations of this shitcoin.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:37:17 PM

You are not entirely wrong about bitcoin, but will be significantly harder to make progress with xpy and significantly easier for scumbags to ruin that progress.

It's your time and effort being wasted when you are "trying to contribute positively," so waste it if you must.

But remember, when you fail, it won't be because of negativity and hostile comments" from us, it will be because of the "behaviour" of the scumbags we are trying to warn you about, just like the last 2 iterations of this shitcoin.

Thank you for your constructive comments.

Out of interest, please advise as to what "coins" or platforms would be worthwhile investments at this time based on the tech that is being developed, although to be honest I will still probably look to do something with Paycoin long term Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:45:33 PM

Any Paytards out there with XPY or ION KRUMBZ?

Send all of your XPY to @VanityWallets2015

XPY is so low, @VanityWallets2015 will OWE YOU BTC

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes yes dump all your Paycoins on me, let me have em, keep em coming, I love Paycoins Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:16:32 PM

Any Paytards out there with XPY or ION KRUMBZ?

Send all of your XPY to @VanityWallets2015

XPY is so low, @VanityWallets2015 will OWE YOU BTC

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes yes dump all your Paycoins on me, let me have em, keep em coming, I love Paycoins Cheesy

Then why do you have a BTC wallet in your sig? 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: