Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYCOIN XPY Future | Development | Foundation | Roadmap | Community  (Read 4847 times)
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:24:48 AM

Launched: January 2015
Coin Age: 18 Months
Peak Price: 0.04 BTC
Total Supply: 11,619,960 XPY
Available from: Bittrex

Overview
Crypto has slowly got rid of many of the big time scammers, mining hardware companies and even exchanges have fallen due to crooked activity, with early investors losing a huge amount of time, money and investment in the crypto landscape. There has also been a breed of new coins which have filled exchanges where people have begun to lose vast amounts of investment on projects such as Bithire and others that blockchains have broken. Many coins have been developed by the same team of a handful of people designed to lose you money, and centralised exchanges are having difficulty in propping up their values.

Paycoin
As we know, Josh Garza promised $20 per Paycoin way back in 2015 when things started to go wrong for the Paycoin team and his mining company, it is worth remembering that this is a verbal contract issued by him as an individual so technically should he have that sort of money, people who own Paycoin are entitled to $20 each, it is very simple. Failing achieving that I believe it is still possible to achieve a $20 per coin with Paycoin given sufficient support. Paycoin with both Garza and Cryptsy out of the way becomes a real potential for an independent public global payment technology.

The Future
I would like to work with as many people as possible to rebrand and take all the existing Paycoin websites, domains and work to establish Paycoin as a trusted, independent payment platform that both the public, banks and businesses can use for their payments, aswell as look at ways to introduce and create new technologies with strong commercial partners.

I have created a new logo above for consideration, new colours and branding designed to create a fresh start for Paycoin, here are some other suggestions;

- increasing the overall coin count as unlimited through POS only
- establishing a $20 payment scheme to all Paycoin holders per coin (subject to availability)
- creating a new roadmap, advancing the existing Paycoin platform
- making it clear that Paycoin is NOT competition for the existing banks, however is an independent platform with no financial or political motivations to allow anyone to establish their transactions on a public blockchain

I have many reservations about Bitcoin and Ethereum, ultimately there is a lack of clear guidance within these groups, however by establishing a consortium of public, voluntary, banking and commercial representatives I believe it will be possible to advance Paycoin. As a public brand Paycoin is much clearer than Bitcoin or any current digital currencies.

We also must realise that as cryptocurrency displaces banking, it will also displace jobs, it is very important that anything that displaces an industry finds ways in which to establish jobs and purpose to those people displaced. Therefore Paycoin needs to look sensibly and seriously at establishing an official high street presence and become a transparent trusted vehicle for finance that can be regulated by the financial services authority.

I hope this is well received by the community, and anyone that is idle in the current Paycoin "foundation" to support this movement forward, or at least provide some information as to the future of Paycoin.

Comments welcome! XPY Donations welcome, address below on profile.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:39:19 AM

I can somehow agree that Paycoin has a better name than Bitcoin and it could be advertised as a "virtual payment" method, but I'm quite sure that this would never work. Or it would require unhuman efforts to pull this out.

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:43:42 AM

I can somehow agree that Paycoin has a better name than Bitcoin and it could be advertised as a "virtual payment" method, but I'm quite sure that this would never work. Or it would require unhuman efforts to pull this out.

I must agree but am prepared to contribute, who knows what we can achieve! Bitcoin has significant hurdles not to mention the energy requirements for mining. I think Paycoin has many advantages and is completely free from financial or political bias, Bitcoin as we know is already owned by some of the wealthiest corporations and people in the world, if Bitcoin was designed to cure poverty or distribute wealth to the disadvantaged it really does not have a chance now. The exchanges are struggling, Bitcoin is struggling, I am all for pulling something out of the bag so to speak Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:59:54 AM

I must agree but am prepared to contribute, who knows what we can achieve! Bitcoin has significant hurdles not to mention the energy requirements for mining. I think Paycoin has many advantages and is completely free from financial or political bias, Bitcoin as we know is already owned by some of the wealthiest corporations and people in the world, if Bitcoin was designed to cure poverty or distribute wealth to the disadvantaged it really does not have a chance now. The exchanges are struggling, Bitcoin is struggling, I am all for pulling something out of the bag so to speak Smiley

You seem to be really psyched about this one, but believe me... it would be harder than you think. Paycoin was a multi million $ scam and I think that even your best efforts won't be enough. Why don't you launch Paycoin 2.0 (thought I don't like that 2.0 in the name)? Paycoin will most likely die after some time and you can take the name. Have you discussed takeover with the community? How many people are in for it so far?

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:29:18 AM

You seem to be really psyched about this one, but believe me... it would be harder than you think. Paycoin was a multi million $ scam and I think that even your best efforts won't be enough. Why don't you launch Paycoin 2.0 (thought I don't like that 2.0 in the name)? Paycoin will most likely die after some time and you can take the name. Have you discussed takeover with the community? How many people are in for it so far?

It's not that difficult, and the existing platform is more than we need to take steps forward. No need for any 2.0, the blockchain needs to be maintained and continued for the purposes of maintained trust. There doesnt seem to be a community for Paycoin any longer - the foundation website is down, the forum is down, there is no official Bitcointalk thread.... ? This is simply an enquiry into whats going on and the future of the coin.

I feel particularly let down by the whole crypto system over the last 3 years, I have watched every coin fail, and indeed every coin lose value gradually since launch as more are mined, if Paycoin is a scam then it must be inferred that indeed that all crypto is a scam and ponzi scheme including Bitcoin regardless of intention. With a system that takes out more money than it puts in, and exchanges articifically inflating values for long periods probably with trading bots its either time to leave crypto or develop trust from within.

Thanks for your responses I was interested in peoples thoughts on progress, seems like worth a shot.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:41:16 AM

Is there even a current Paycoin thread?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 08:54:53 AM

How you didn't know that? Smiley As far as I remember there was no PayCoin thread on btctalk, but there was a coin with the same name which launched long before Garza's scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268941.0

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:34:03 AM

How you didn't know that? Smiley As far as I remember there was no PayCoin thread on btctalk, but there was a coin with the same name which launched long before Garza's scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268941.0

Yeah, knew that, doesnt seem to be an "active community" or active thread, hence the question, nevertheless have posted to see if anyone is about to take up the challenge!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:03:26 PM

Paycoin
As we know, Josh Garza promised $20 per Paycoin way back in 2015 when things started to go wrong for the Paycoin team and his mining company, it is worth remembering that this is a verbal contract issued by him as an individual so technically should he have that sort of money, people who own Paycoin are entitled to $20 each, it is very simple. Failing achieving that I believe it is still possible to achieve a $20 per coin with Paycoin given sufficient support. Paycoin with both Garza and Cryptsy out of the way becomes a real potential for an independent public global payment technology.

Are you mad? Let it fucking die already.

Verbal contract with Garza, who's being sued by the SEC and by his bagholders. Sounds legit  Roll Eyes
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:26:10 PM

It's not that difficult, and the existing platform is more than we need to take steps forward.

What existing 'platform'? It didn't have one. It was a clone-coin with a handful of special wallet addresses which staked at an insane rate while the rest did not.

if Paycoin is a scam then it must be inferred that indeed that all crypto is a scam and ponzi scheme including Bitcoin regardless of intention.

Fucking logic fail or what!

What do you think was so special about Paycoin that would make the collapse of it prove anything other than what everybody with half an ounce of common-sense already knew at the time about Josh Garza's bullshit-factory?

You sound like a bagholder trying to organise a pump.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:37:44 PM

Paycoin future needs a lot of strong development - plus also serious advertising. Without that, paycoin can just swim on all altcoin ocean together wih all altcoins.  Wink
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

Guys, the name is good and it probably deserves to be revived. No matter if the guy who started the thread is bagholding.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:15:10 PM

You cannot make champagne from shit. If OP is a bagholder this is just a blatant attempt to recoup some losses and really deserves to be ignored.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:44:20 PM

Guys, the name is good and it probably deserves to be revived. No matter if the guy who started the thread is bagholding.

I don't think the name is any good, just two boring words lumped together. But then again, "Bitcoin" is nothing spectacular either so for the sake of the argument let's assume "Paycoin" name is worth something. The best course of action would be to let the current coin die and revive the name 2-3 years from now. Even then it would probably still have enough negative baggage to outweigh whatever benefits the name brings.

Everything else about Paycoin is utter shit.

So yes, a sore bagholder angling for a pump. That's all the OP is doing here.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:59:13 PM

If you really love the name, just start paycoin 3.0 over from scratch.

Why on earth would you want to get involved in a coin where there are so many outstanding coins that are probably in the hands of known scumbags that can dump the coins on you if you ever make any progress?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

Why on earth would you want to get involved in a coin where there are so many outstanding coins that are probably in the hands of known scumbags that can dump the coins on you if you ever make any progress?

I think the scum has long since dumped and checked out.  If they haven't then bravo for holding the bags, which makes them not arse holes, but idiots.

I would gladly participate in a revitalize program if PAYCON played leader ... cuz irony ... and it facilitates a dual finance/dev fund from the actual "Paycoin" network.

ps .. throw FAIL coin into the mix .. cuz .. even more funny  Cool

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:10:49 PM

I think the scum has long since dumped and checked out.  If they haven't then bravo for holding the bags, which makes them not arse holes, but idiots.

I would gladly participate in a revitalize program if PAYCON played leader ... cuz irony ... and it facilitates a dual finance/dev fund from the actual "Paycoin" network.

I smell crumbs.  Ion Krumbz.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:42:59 PM

is this project still continue? because when i search on search engine, i only found that paycoin only listed on small market exchange.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:59:54 AM

You need to worry about the people that spent time trying to "fix" xpy after GAW died. They are not bagholders because they got tons of coins for free.

There are so many outstanding coins in the hands of who knows that it makes no sense to attempt to revive this coin. Just start over fresh and steal the name if need be.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:18:21 AM

Team ION did an exchange for XPY.  They burnt maybe half of what they got.  If you believe their numbers (and my memory)  they took in something like 10m XPY and burned maybe half that and choose not to explain what happened to the rest.

So in all probability they probably have close to half the coin supply somewhere stashed away ready to dump if the coin ticks up. Not to mention god knows what the GAW fucktards still control...

Trying to breath life into this coin is doomed to failure
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:13:19 AM

GAWSOME!!!!!!!!!1111111

Pro Tip:  Makes Perfect Sense to Also Revive Cryptsy for XPY exchange....no...no....wait for it........MT. GOX!!!!!  That's the ticket!

/s
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:21:29 PM

Keep it buried.
I watched and tracked Josh Garza and Joe M manufacture extra coins for themselves.
I watched and tracked Adam foolishly try to continue it and more coins were manufactured with hidden Prime-Controller keys, stolen supposedly by Carmello M.
Keep it buried.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:28:51 PM

Keep it buried.
I watched and tracked Josh Garza and Joe M manufacture extra coins for themselves.
I watched and tracked Adam foolishly try to continue it and more coins were manufactured with hidden Prime-Controller keys, stolen supposedly by Carmello M.
Keep it buried.

Oh, and how many thousands of XPY holders lost their perfectly good BTC & $$$ ??

Garza stole the name PAYCOIN

XPY & Paybase stole the Beatz & Gopago logos

The reasons are ENDLESS~

What will happen when the trials go public?

Not good for the name, Paycoin.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:58:32 PM

Paycoin not dead Huh impossible lol
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:21:23 PM

Thanks for the positive encouragement! I believe it does need revived.

The amount of early adopters who have actually lost a small fortune by scammers really dont deserve to be dumped on and to be supported in being able to grow their chosen platforms.

Funny really, Bitcoin is probably the most stolen coin in circulation, yet everyone is still trying to make it successful. Ultimately if people are beginning to choose between individual coins and not choosing to invest in ensuring the broad bulk of coins, invested in by people old and new, then it is selfish and does not serve to help their individual investments. For that attitude those who are "bagholding" bitcoin deserve to lose 90% of money when the coin values realign and people can buy many altcoins directly with fiat.

The Paycoin blockchain has been going for some time, it has a history (somewhat chequered like Bitcoin), however I believe it has a purpose and that is it is a good brand to work with. I do think it is unfair for people who have quite possibly earnt their money through crypto but do not continue to support the growing infrastructure and coins.

I am not a bag holder, I only have 125,000 coins, thats not many really, and there is plenty that can be done with the existing chain to ensure future operations.

The amount of shitcoins that still come out day by day, Bithire for example, that actually do have an interesting and appealing metrics, once again leaving people high and dry with early investments, I just think that its rather rude of people to be derogatory, as with many other peoples posts here, just because they have perhaps made their money and are sitting pretty in crypto land.

Anyway, my proposal is to somehow develop Paycoin, if people don't think it has commercial value, then more fool them, perhaps they have never even heard of "Pay"pal? Never mind.....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:38:36 PM

Keep it buried.
Keep it buried.

Oh, and how many thousands of XPY holders lost their perfectly good BTC & $$$ ??

The reasons are ENDLESS~

Knew all that. Doesn't matter. Shortsighted view of the future.

Keep on dumping those Paycoins going so so cheap right now, give me 2 - 3 years and I will have them coins at least $1 each no problem, it's not difficult.

Keep on dumping those paycoins, in fact, just send them all to me at the address below thanks, and I will continue Paycoin on my own, I like a challenge Smiley Smiley Wink  Cheesy Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:39:40 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 03:35:41 AM by RoomBot

@VanityWallets2015  Imbecile of epic proportions.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:42:55 PM

@VanityWallets2015  Imbecile of epic proportions.

#PayTard

Keep up those quirky replies, all helps with marketing, Bitcoin is so dead next halving, then all money switches across to IXcoin, so obvious.
Keep on dumping those Paycoins going so so cheap right now, give me 2 - 3 years and I will have them coins at least $1 each no problem, it's not difficult.
Keep on dumping those paycoins, in fact, just send them all to me at the address below thanks, and I will continue Paycoin on my own, I like a challenge
Come on dump on me, love those Paycoins Smiley Keep them coming Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:45:11 PM

The amount of early adopters who have actually lost a small fortune by scammers really dont deserve to be dumped on and to be supported in being able to grow their chosen platforms.

Funny really, Bitcoin is probably the most stolen coin in circulation, yet everyone is still trying to make it successful. Ultimately if people are beginning to choose between individual coins and not choosing to invest in ensuring the broad bulk of coins, invested in by people old and new, then it is selfish and does not serve to help their individual investments. For that attitude those who are "bagholding" bitcoin deserve to lose 90% of money when the coin values realign and people can buy many altcoins directly with fiat.

The Paycoin blockchain has been going for some time, it has a history (somewhat chequered like Bitcoin), however I believe it has a purpose and that is it is a good brand to work with. I do think it is unfair for people who have quite possibly earnt their money through crypto but do not continue to support the growing infrastructure and coins.

I am not a bag holder, I only have 125,000 coins, thats not many really, and there is plenty that can be done with the existing chain to ensure future operations.

The amount of shitcoins that still come out day by day, Bithire for example, that actually do have an interesting and appealing metrics, once again leaving people high and dry with early investments, I just think that its rather rude of people to be derogatory, as with many other peoples posts here, just because they have perhaps made their money and are sitting pretty in crypto land.

Anyway, my proposal is to somehow develop Paycoin, if people don't think it has commercial value, then more fool them, perhaps they have never even heard of "Pay"pal? Never mind.....

Bitcoin was not created by a "serious in vest" buffoon for the purposes of covering up a previously failed ponzi scheme. Being stolen has nothing to do with that. Being a scam coin by intent has everything to do with that.

XPY a shitty coin whichever way you look at it - clone of an outdated code base, barely functioning wallet, no distinguishing features other than inflation, Garza's minions probably still holding millions of coins waiting to dump on you, and yes, a tarnished name on top of it.

I would like to say you're deluded but most likely you're just a fucking scammer like the rest of them. But how about this: you develop a new wallet, maybe even fork it to a fresh start, and see how that goes. Build it and they will come, right? Instead of looking for someone else to do it for you and spreading nonsensical rationalizations of this proven scam.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:48:00 PM

IXcoin

Vlad? That would explain it. Trying to get rid of the bags Garza saddled you with?
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:52:45 PM

Bitcoin was not created by a "serious in vest" buffoon for the purposes of covering up a previously failed ponzi scheme. Being stolen has nothing to do with that. Being a scam coin by intent has everything to do with that.

XPY a shitty coin whichever way you look at it - clone of an outdated code base, barely functioning wallet, no distinguishing features other than inflation, Garza's minions probably still holding millions of coins waiting to dump on you, and yes, a tarnished name on top of it.

I would like to say you're deluded but most likely you're just a fucking scammer like the rest of them. But how about this: you develop a new wallet, maybe even fork it to a fresh start, and see how that goes. Build it and they will come, right? Instead of looking for someone else to do it for you and spreading nonsensical rationalizations of this proven scam.

Well said @suchmoon, but you can't reason with a PayTard:

NUMEROUS CURRENT & PENDING FEDERAL CHARGES...

2 CIVIL LAWSUITS...

krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:59:43 PM

Keep it buried.
Keep it buried.

The reasons are ENDLESS~

Knew all that. Doesn't matter. Shortsighted view of the future.

Keep on dumping those paycoins, in fact, just send them all to me at the address below thanks, and I will continue Paycoin on my own, I like a challenge Smiley Smiley Wink  Cheesy Grin

I have 1.6 million XPY testnet coins if you want them, will accept BTC

Cheesy

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:00:41 PM

What is it with you "Legendary" members, you are all oh so negative!

Why don't we just say all cryptocurrencies are a scam and be done with it? They are all FIFO (first in, first out), anyone who joins second loses money, and that most if not all digital currencies on the market ar created by the same handful of people, and that all exchanges are price manipulated using bot trading. All the pumps just show that every 6 months each coin has no trade volume so BTC whales have to throw in 50 bitcoins. It's ironic really that when you look at values, the only coin that has increased is Bitcoin, there is a reason for that of course, with major players like GS sitting in the background its unlikely to fail, and when it succeeds then all that needs to happen is all money gets put on a privilege based system.

If Paycoin dies, I would suggest that most if not all will die along with it, people are leaving crypto by the droves, despite people like myself trying to contribute positively its difficult with such negativity and hostile comments and behaviour.

Anyway, keep on dumping them Paycoins, I will buy them up Smiley Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

P.S. no testnet coins! really?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:21:13 PM

Why don't we just say all cryptocurrencies are a scam and be done with it? They are all FIFO (first in, first out), anyone who joins second loses money, and that most if not all digital currencies on the market ar created by the same handful of people, and that all exchanges are price manipulated using bot trading. All the pumps just show that every 6 months each coin has no trade volume so BTC whales have to throw in 50 bitcoins. It's ironic really that when you look at values, the only coin that has increased is Bitcoin, there is a reason for that of course, with major players like GS sitting in the background its unlikely to fail, and when it succeeds then all that needs to happen is all money gets put on a privilege based system.

If Paycoin dies, I would suggest that most if not all will die along with it, people are leaving crypto by the droves, despite people like myself trying to contribute positively its difficult with such negativity and hostile comments and behaviour.

Anyway, keep on dumping them Paycoins, I will buy them up Smiley Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

IF paycoin dies?   Did you miss the funeral & all of the obituaries?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:22:33 PM

Why don't you shut your scammy trap and do it the proper way. Post a message signed with your address(-es) and we can watch you accumulate all those cheap coins.

Also post a link to github or wherever we can find your brilliant code that will save XPY.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:24:16 PM

Why don't you shut your scammy trap and do it the proper way. Post a message signed with your address(-es) and we can watch you accumulate all those cheap coins.

Also post a link to github or wherever we can find your brilliant code that will save XPY.

Oooooooh scary. Did you just hit me with your handbag? lol What's wrong with you?

Send me all your Paycoins please, thanks.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:29:52 PM

You are not entirely wrong about bitcoin, but will be significantly harder to make progress with xpy and significantly easier for scumbags to ruin that progress.

It's your time and effort being wasted when you are "trying to contribute positively," so waste it if you must.

But remember, when you fail, it won't be because of negativity and hostile comments" from us, it will be because of the "behaviour" of the scumbags we are trying to warn you about, just like the last 2 iterations of this shitcoin.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:37:17 PM

You are not entirely wrong about bitcoin, but will be significantly harder to make progress with xpy and significantly easier for scumbags to ruin that progress.

It's your time and effort being wasted when you are "trying to contribute positively," so waste it if you must.

But remember, when you fail, it won't be because of negativity and hostile comments" from us, it will be because of the "behaviour" of the scumbags we are trying to warn you about, just like the last 2 iterations of this shitcoin.

Thank you for your constructive comments.

Out of interest, please advise as to what "coins" or platforms would be worthwhile investments at this time based on the tech that is being developed, although to be honest I will still probably look to do something with Paycoin long term Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:45:33 PM

Any Paytards out there with XPY or ION KRUMBZ?

Send all of your XPY to @VanityWallets2015

XPY is so low, @VanityWallets2015 will OWE YOU BTC

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes yes dump all your Paycoins on me, let me have em, keep em coming, I love Paycoins Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:16:32 PM

Yes yes dump all your Paycoins on me, let me have em, keep em coming, I love Paycoins Cheesy

Then why do you have a BTC wallet in your sig? 
krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 10:21:46 PM

I deleted my XPY wallet.dat some time ago, the wounds are still healing from the Garza scumbag nightmare.

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:30:59 PM

I deleted my XPY wallet.dat some time ago, the wounds are still healing from the Garza scumbag nightmare.

ION is just the Same Game with a Different Name.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:35:30 PM

Oooooooh scary. Did you just hit me with your handbag? lol What's wrong with you?

Send me all your Paycoins please, thanks.

Well, at least we've established that you're approximately 100% full of shit if you can't even pass Garza's WSJ test (although to be fair he didn't pass it either but that's another story).

For those unaware, the shitposter is likely Vlad2Vlad, this nutjob (look at the date - amazing!):

Idiots were laughing just like you and calling me insane back in September 2013, when Bitcoin was at $130 when I said Bitcoin would match Gold at $1200 per coin in the next 12 months.

Of course I was proved right in just under 3 months.

And I will be proved correct again.

I'm 99% certain Bitcoin will hit $10,000 later this year [and go much much higher after a correction] right after the Bitcoin ETF is licensed.

I'm only ~75% sure XPY will see $20 soon, and 40% certain it will hit ~$50+ on a hard overshoot.

In the world of investing those are very good odds.  You take them everytime you're lucky to find them and you'll eventually come out far ahead.

Don't feel bad when I'm proved right, you're one of many to laugh while being absolutely clueless of what's really going on in the world of crypto.

Cheers!
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:55:39 AM

Thank you for your constructive comments.

Out of interest, please advise as to what "coins" or platforms would be worthwhile investments at this time based on the tech that is being developed, although to be honest I will still probably look to do something with Paycoin long term Smiley

I have no clue right now, but that doesn't make paycoin a good investment.

All of the "coins" or "platforms" around here just seem like absolute non-starters to me, including bitcoin. I have, do, and will USE bitcoin for various things, but "investing" in it when the price is controlled by the whims of a handful of miners, unregulated sketchy as fuck exchanges, idiots trusting those things, and an anonymous creator who has enough coins to crash the price down to zero at any point (plus who knows how many other people have enough coins to crash the price to zero).
If you can get beyond that, there's still really nothing that interests me. POS makes no sense to me. If 1 coin is useless, holding it and watching it turn into 2 coins is just as useless. It's expecially extra worthless if creators/whales/dummies are able to stake at a higher rate for whatever reason.

Premines are also stupid.

The whole point of all this shit is that the blockchain is supposed to make everything transparent, any attempt to obfuscate that is a giant red flag.

If you can find it in your heart to trust scumbag exchanges and still want to play, go ahead, but at least protect yourself by avoiding obvious losers like this one. There needs to be some sort of point to the coin for it to be worthwhile for anything. The "point" of xpy was to give a scumbag time after his mining ponzi started to collapse, and for him to extract more usable money from people too stupid to realize it. That seems like a pretty shitty place to start. this is a bad place to start because so many coins are in the hands of scumbags, idiots, and bagholders who will be able to, and have reason to dump on any progress you make to "save" the coin.

Actual advice would be to find a service or website that you can provide that will give people a reason to give you usable coins, stay away from situations where other people can easily fuck you over
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:09:35 AM

IXcoin

Vlad? That would explain it. Trying to get rid of the bags Garza saddled you with?

Bingo Stingo. This is *so* Vlad2vlad a move.

Nothing to see here, folks. Just a Paycoin and IXcoin bagholder trying yet another desperate pump.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
TradeWallet

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:29:22 AM

I can't believe someone is trying to revive this shitcoin.

Let it go...

Me neither. Can't believe someone would even attempt to revive this scamcoin...

But I agree that it's a waste of a great brand name.
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:37:18 AM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556908.0
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:49:51 AM

It's like a fairy tale, paycoin are back in a new package. Cool
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:23:41 AM

GAWSOME!!!!!!!!!1111111

Pro Tip:  Makes Perfect Sense to Also Revive Cryptsy for XPY exchange....no...no....wait for it........MT. GOX!!!!!  That's the ticket!

/s

Should do coinstand 2.0 and $20 floor 2.0 and... paybase 2.0 and amazon 2.0 with cnn 2.0 and wall street 2.0 as well!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWSOME
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:24:27 AM

Homero you are currently defending yourself in court how can you afford to buy that bitcointalk hero account?
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:26:16 AM

Let it go...

Bagholders wanna revive this shit, because they lost too much on this shit.   Cheesy
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:59:17 AM

Homero you are currently defending yourself in court how can you afford to buy that bitcointalk hero account?

It isn't Homero, it is Vlad2Vlad. Nobody who was into Garza's Paycoin was interested in IXcoin except Vlad.

Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:01:29 AM

Oh my... Although the name Paycoin in itself might be a catchy name, it is so tainted that anyone willing to use this should reconsider. Associated to one of the bigger scams in the cryptosphere it will always have a sketchy $20 background to deal with.

OP: built it and they will come. Create something exceptional and Paycoin will live again, but personally I find it hard to believe that anyone will want to associate themselves with the scam of Paycoin. If you have a great idea up your sleeve, you would be better off taking said ideas and implementing them in a new token rather than trying to resurrect something that was buried and meant to die.
christjesus911

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:05:11 AM

Oh my... Although the name Paycoin in itself might be a catchy name, it is so tainted that anyone willing to use this should reconsider. Associated to one of the bigger scams in the cryptosphere it will always have a sketchy $20 background to deal with.

OP: built it and they will come. Create something exceptional and Paycoin will live again, but personally I find it hard to believe that anyone will want to associate themselves with the scam of Paycoin. If you have a great idea up your sleeve, you would be better off taking said ideas and implementing them in a new token rather than trying to resurrect something that was buried and meant to die.

Did the scammers sentence in the jail? They deserve to have life imprisonment, and victims should be refunded.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:50:02 AM

Did the scammers sentence in the jail? They deserve to have life imprisonment, and victims should be refunded.

Josh Garza has not been imprisoned, but there are investigations against him and his companies. There is an ongoing lawsuit against Garza but the legal wheels move very slowly unfortunately. You can read more about the class action lawsuit here: http://gawsuit.com/
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:46:45 PM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

Actually lost about 2 BTC from Paycoin when i invested at the start  Sad so not impressed.

Thanks for all the info about Paycoin, seems a shame, but like you all say, it's going to die, what annoys me though is Bittrex still trading it and allowing people to invest in coins that have been destroyed, it doesnt really seem fair to new investors. Anyway Im not Vlad lol but I have read his posts - entertaining lol

Ok no Paycoin revival just yet, but please tell me you liked the splash, I thought as a brand it looked great Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
88highroller

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:53:49 PM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

Actually lost about 2 BTC from Paycoin when i invested at the start  Sad so not impressed.

Thanks for all the info about Paycoin, seems a shame, but like you all say, it's going to die, what annoys me though is Bittrex still trading it and allowing people to invest in coins that have been destroyed, it doesnt really seem fair to new investors. Anyway Im not Vlad lol but I have read his posts - entertaining lol

Ok no Paycoin revival just yet, but please tell me you liked the splash, I thought as a brand it looked great Cheesy

2BTC is ok, you can trade others for this 2 btc, don't get involved more, because there are more and more ppl lost more than 2 btc, so you can't help them all.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:10:22 PM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

I have no problem with bittrex allowing trading, as long as they allow people to withdraw and do what they say, if people want to pay them for the ability to trade useless shitcoins, more power to them. It's on the user to figure out which coinsare worthless and for what reason.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:15:52 PM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

I have no problem with bittrex allowing trading, as long as they allow people to withdraw and do what they say, if people want to pay them for the ability to trade useless shitcoins, more power to them. It's on the user to figure out which coinsare worthless and for what reason.

Exactly.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:09:48 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:27:24 AM by suchmoon

Exactly.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!!!#@!#@!

http://archive.is/EayQl

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:12:20 AM

EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:16:27 AM

POS makes no sense to me. If 1 coin is useless, holding it and watching it turn into 2 coins is just as useless. It's expecially extra worthless if creators/whales/dummies are able to stake at a higher rate for whatever reason.

Finally someone who sees pos coins the way I do. Sorry had to comment on this and not the blah of paycoin,
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:21:14 AM

Very Funny hahahaha  Cheesy #Pfft!

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:28:45 AM

POS makes no sense to me. If 1 coin is useless, holding it and watching it turn into 2 coins is just as useless. It's expecially extra worthless if creators/whales/dummies are able to stake at a higher rate for whatever reason.

Finally someone who sees pos coins the way I do. Sorry had to comment on this and not the blah of paycoin,

Agree with both of you!

It's just that GARZA was the one to really put the "POS*" in POS**.

*Piece of $#!T

**Proof of Stake

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:20:31 AM

Agree with both of you!

It's just that GARZA was the one to really put the "POS*" in POS**.

*Piece of $#!T

**Proof of Stake

Dude, we got it without the explanation.

You ruined the joke.

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:14:00 AM

Ok I take all your comments on board.

Here's the plan!

XPY to XPAY!

KILL PAYCOIN

Wait for exchange final delisting.
Get everyone to send their Paycoin XPY to the following address: PRuyKDSrMRY6GpvdAxGuJWY2P6XQWJozGQ
Wait for around 90% coin transfers.

REVIVE PAYCOIN - XPAY

New build.
New improved brand and logo.
Revive Paycoin
New Ticker: XPAY

REIMBURSE/REDISTRIBUTE XPY to XPAY

Analyse coin receipts.
Create new coin with increased coin count.
Redistribute coins based on receipts.
New ICO (maybe Yobit)
Develop new roadmap and brand.

Need to keep Crypto fresh, evolving, growing, I think this is a potential solution.

Your thoughts? I am happy to start a new thread for this as XPAY and see what happens. Cheers.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:04:03 AM

Start a new thread. It will give more visibility. Sure, you can host ICO for this coin. Expecting to see how the community feels about XPAY.
krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 12:59:49 PM

Here's the plan!

XPY to XPAY!

KILL PAYCOIN

Get everyone to send their Paycoin XPY to the following address: PRuyKDSrMRY6GpvdAxGuJWY2P6XQWJozGQ

REVIVE PAYCOIN - XPAY

New build.
Revive Paycoin

Analyse coin receipts.
New ICO (maybe Yobit)

Need to keep Crypto fresh, evolving, growing, I think this is a potential solution.

Your thoughts? I am happy to start a new thread for this as XPAY and see what happens. Cheers.

Just let it die.

88highroller

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:11:32 PM

Here's the plan!

XPY to XPAY!

KILL PAYCOIN

REVIVE PAYCOIN - XPAY

New build.
Revive Paycoin

Analyse coin receipts.
New ICO (maybe Yobit)

Just let it die.

Yeah, let it die, this coin made many people miserable. Don't revive it please!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:23:00 PM

He can't help himself, he's Vlad. This is what he does, bagholds and attempts to pump.

He tried in the GAW/XPY thread some months back and got called out for it. So now he' obviously pretending that he's got a genuine plan this time.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:34:49 PM

LMAO is this thread and coin idea for real?

NOBODY will touch this, NOBODY.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:44:39 PM

Here's the plan!

XPY to XPAY!

KILL PAYCOIN

REVIVE PAYCOIN - XPAY

New build.
Revive Paycoin

Analyse coin receipts.
New ICO (maybe Yobit)

team ION already beat you to the punch by collecting a shitload of xpy and turning into a different useless coin with a new ICO and no actual point.

Why do you need the xpy to do this?

Just start xpay on it's own. I have no clue why you would want to connect that soon to be failure to this original failure.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 03:53:41 PM

Here's the plan!

And here's my super cereal analysis of your plan.

XPY to XPAY!

KILL PAYCOIN

Nice try and fairly pathetic attempt at begging.

REVIVE PAYCOIN - XPAY

New build.
Revive Paycoin

I think you may be mistakenly assuming that the existence of 1000s of shitcoins that do nothing else than "build, logo, name, ticker" is somehow a proof of success of this model.

Analyse coin receipts.

Because obviously the main issue with XPY was insufficient coin count. Make it eleventy gazillion, greatest coin in the world.

New ICO (maybe Yobit)

Or you could skip all of the above and present the roadmap right here for our entertainment.

I think that your attempt to "revive" this scam will fail no matter how you twist it. Even paycoiners won't send your their XPY because they have a new toy now (ION). Nobody else cares.
krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 04:55:35 PM

Here's the plan!

And here's my super cereal analysis of your plan.

XPY to XPAY!

KILL PAYCOIN

Nice try and fairly pathetic attempt at begging.

REVIVE PAYCOIN - XPAY

New build.
Revive Paycoin

I think you may be mistakenly assuming that the existence of 1000s of shitcoins that do nothing else than "build, logo, name, ticker" is somehow a proof of success of this model.

Analyse coin receipts.

Because obviously the main issue with XPY was insufficient coin count. Make it eleventy gazillion, greatest coin in the world.

New ICO (maybe Yobit)

Or you could skip all of the above and present the roadmap right here for our entertainment.

I think that your attempt to "revive" this scam will fail no matter how you twist it. Even paycoiners won't send your their XPY because they have a new toy now (ION). Nobody else cares.

I like your new sig.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:31:14 PM

No, it doesn't. Paycoin is a dead scamshitcoin and it will stay a dead scamshitcoin forever. The GAW/Garza stink can not be washed off.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:40:10 PM

No, it doesn't. Paycoin is a dead scamshitcoin and it will stay a dead scamshitcoin forever. The GAW/Garza stink can not be washed off.

Tweet that Franz Wink

EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:26:11 PM

Just let it die. As for NOBODY touching it, well thats some bullshit. The problem is no matter what crap people make now days everyone see's $$ signs when they see a new coin name even if its just a rebrand.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:22:18 AM

well ateotd,
 you have to admit the other thread was getting a bit tired....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: