Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] |BENJI| BenjiRolls | Scrypt PoW |[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]BENJI in each Block|  (Read 352699 times)
igabriel

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:23:51 AM

Who's rolling up some benjis ? I've also had problems with the new exchange since it gives me an address when generated but when it comes time to send it won't let me since it is an invalid address, I triple checked everything also to make sure it was right too Undecided

Same for me, invalid address, done ticket 12 hours ago and didn't get any response !

Also, must notice the unreal small exchange rate, and somebody trying to get it even lower so he can then buy for pennies.
Then probably he should sale at a much bigger and realistic rate on another serious exchange site, that will be available soon for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:31:51 AM

Who's rolling up some benjis ? I've also had problems with the new exchange since it gives me an address when generated but when it comes time to send it won't let me since it is an invalid address, I triple checked everything also to make sure it was right too Undecided

Same for me, invalid address, done ticket 12 hours ago and didn't get any response !

Also, must notice the unreal small exchange rate, and somebody trying to get it even lower so he can then buy for pennies.
Then probably he should sale at a much bigger and realistic rate on another serious exchange site, that will be available soon for sure.

The Exchange owner is probably the one buying and selling the coins on all markets and comes into the threads on here with shill accounts and says that it works... only 1 guy here out of a bunch of us has said that he deposited, sold, withdrew btc, good exchange..... doesn't seem very convincing since he again was the only member on here to do so.

I even have trouble with other coins being sent there so it can't be this coin or any other coins fault.
CryptoRex

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:47:23 AM

The Exchange owner is probably the one buying and selling the coins on all markets and comes into the threads on here with shill accounts and says that it works... only 1 guy here out of a bunch of us has said that he deposited, sold, withdrew btc, good exchange..... doesn't seem very convincing since he again was the only member on here to do so.

I even have trouble with other coins being sent there so it can't be this coin or any other coins fault.

We are experiencing strange issues with BENJI wallet since it is not working fine as the other wallets we have running on the Exchange.
We think this is an error with the code itself, maybe using a wrong format for addresses. We'll investigate on this to find the issue and we'll keep you updated with the latest news.

Thanks for your collaboration.
SushiNoTomato

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:49:20 AM

We are experiencing strange issues with BENJI wallet since it is not working fine as the other wallets we have running on the Exchange.
We think this is an error with the code itself, maybe using a wrong format for addresses. We'll investigate on this to find the issue and we'll keep you updated with the latest news.

So how does that explain invalid BTC and other coin addresses that I generate ? I have tried signing up numerous times to see if that was the problem and nope so it isn't just BENJI like I said before.

And..... If it isn't working how did that user deposit and how is there market trades for it like people are depositing regularly....... Roll Eyes
CryptoRex

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:56:19 AM

So how does that explain invalid BTC and other coin addresses that I generate ? I have tried signing up numerous times to see if that was the problem and nope so it isn't just BENJI like I said before.

Seems that all the other users are using (deposit and withdrawals) all the wallets normally. If you can please submit to us some screenshots via official support helpdesk ticket here: https://cryptorex.freshdesk.com/ we will assist you to find a solution.

We also noticed that HEMAN wallet is using the same format of BENJI wallet, and it seems that both wallets are coming from the same developer. We suppose that both HEMAN and BENJI generates longer addresses than the standard so that our exchange layout cannot visualise properly.
We are working on a fix for this.
SushiNoTomato

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:01:07 PM

Seems that all the other users are using (deposit and withdrawals) all the wallets normally. If you can please submit to us some screenshots via official support helpdesk ticket here: https://cryptorex.freshdesk.com/ we will assist you to find a solution.

We also noticed that HEMAN wallet is using the same format of BENJI wallet, and it seems that both wallets are coming from the same developer. We suppose that both HEMAN and BENJI generates longer addresses than the standard so that our exchange layout cannot visualise properly.

Ok fair enough but again if that is the case then how have people deposited BENJI and sold it if they can't type/copy the full address that gets generated on there Huh Roll Eyes
CryptoRex

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:17:58 PM

Ok fair enough but again if that is the case then how have people deposited BENJI and sold it if they can't type/copy the full address that gets generated on there Huh Roll Eyes

Because BTC based address generation works on random length so might happen that some addresses are shorter enough to be shown properly than others which have been generated too long (also a single letter missing at the end can change the functionality). Anyway don't worry we'll try to fix this as soon as possible.

Regards.
mahrezpunjab

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:25:23 PM

hi dev
open bounty, signature campaign or translate
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:41:16 PM

hi dev

Nothing has been planned as of yet, if there is any change Mr.Franklin will let you & the others know Wink
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:45:03 PM

any other exchange dev ?
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:46:22 PM

hi dev
https://www.cryptorex.com/trade/BENJI/BTC very cheap Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Enticed87

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:36:02 PM

Are you Buying them then ?
SushiNoTomato

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:59:52 PM

I got lucky with an address that was generated on there and deposited what I mined in the early days for whatever I could grab, almost $6 lol it was a risk I was willing to take on there.

Just wait for another exchange that you can deposit to whenever you want haha
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:55:02 AM

I got lucky with an address that was generated on there and deposited what I mined in the early days for whatever I could grab, almost $6 lol it was a risk I was willing to take on there.

Just wait for another exchange that you can deposit to whenever you want haha

yeah, you lucky, i'm better not trade atnew exchange

Yonit adding coin today, but no Benji, hope dev paid the fee, so benji adding to yobit
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:36:29 PM

I can't witdrawl my Benji from CryptoRex about 2 days
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:50:57 PM

They are scammer and others warned about it.
This exchange designed for scamming us.
joehoebot

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:31:30 PM

we of the benji, are patient

I am CPU mining Aquachain right now. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3138231
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:15:25 PM

They are scammer and others warned about it.
This exchange designed for scamming us.
no scam, deposit and withdraw work fine for me Huh

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
AikaPool

Activity: 874

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 01:05:54 AM

Hi!
Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/benji

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:15:38 AM

I will down the wallet to solo mine some Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: